over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site injecting the teardrop.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone ever done seo's in the teardrop of the leg? I have been working for a long time to get my symmetry as good as my genetics will allow. I'm finally feeling completely balanced in my physique except for one thing...that fuckin' teardrop. It just WILL NOT improve. No matter what the hell I do, that thing refuses to budge a damn millimeter. So, all I can think of is site injections for it. If I can get it to match the rest of my body, I will be the image of total perfection.:p

Anyway, has anyone tried it? If not, does anyone know where I can see some anatomy charts of the teardrop muscles so I can see where the major nerves and veins might be?

You can, people do it, but from all reports it's PAINFULL!
Think about the amount of nerves in there!

I have never had permanant effects from site injections, so if it looks like shit, I'll just quit doing it.:D I mostly just need to know about the anatomy of the area so I hopefully won't be poking nerves. I hate it when I do that. It does seem like there's a lot of damn nerves in that muscle, just from pushing on the muscle it seems like I can feel a buttload of nerves.

ernie taylor thought he could use the stuff to build a body .....oh wait....then get up in front of people half naked on stage and figure....."naaaa they wont notice that i look like an idiot with bad genetics"

i tried one time

injecting in my right teardrop...i only put the pin in maybe 1/4" before i had to pull it out...it hurt like crazy!!! i wouldnt do it again ever

yea, lol
A Buddy a mine did this a few years back and said it was brutal.
Try some of them Woodyo ass to the Floor feet together Hacks?
If you do Try it Id try just a small bit to see :eek:

It hurts regardless of the amount used. I would suggest not, but everyone needs to learn for themselves. Your warned so have fun :D

I have done it. Do it ocasionally have the same problem big upper thigh small tear drop area. I have hit all around the tear drop with a 25g 5/8 no problems hurts no more for me than a bicep shot. If you have to do physical work and bend all the way down to the floor squat on the knee your back will get sore because you wont want to put all the pressure on it other than that not to bad. MM

massmonster32 said:
I have done it. Do it ocasionally have the same problem big upper thigh small tear drop area. I have hit all around the tear drop with a 25g 5/8 no problems hurts no more for me than a bicep shot. If you have to do physical work and bend all the way down to the floor squat on the knee your back will get sore because you wont want to put all the pressure on it other than that not to bad. MM

Sounds good, MassMonster. See, you other guys are weiners.:p I can't imagine it would be too much worse than calves and I've become a calf injection master. I'll try it and see what happens.

It is indeed just about the most painful site, and I've hit em all. Never used SEO's there but I imagine it might be worse since it would stick around longer and possibly cause more irritation. An anatomy chart of nerves and blood vessels/veins would be very helpful in this case, as there are a ton in this area. IME some shots were considerably more painful than others, so if you could avoid the nerves then you might be in bussiness. Good luck!:D

Stone said:
It is indeed just about the most painful site, and I've hit em all. Never used SEO's there but I imagine it might be worse since it would stick around longer and possibly cause more irritation. An anatomy chart of nerves and blood vessels/veins would be very helpful in this case, as there are a ton in this area. IME some shots were considerably more painful than others, so if you could avoid the nerves then you might be in bussiness. Good luck!:D

Yeah, I guess the only way to get good at it is with trial and error. I've damn near crippled myself with calf shots a few times, biceps were rough a few times too. All I can do is see, I guess.

So, have you done it?

Big A said:
So, have you done it?

No, I haven't tried it yet. I'm still trying to get up the balls to do it. I WILL do it though. I've just been so damn busy lately I don't even have the time to try out new injection sites....at least that's the excuse I've been telling myself.:D It could just be that I'm chicken shit, but I won't let that stop me for long.

BigBoyJ said:
No, I haven't tried it yet. I'm still trying to get up the balls to do it. I WILL do it though. I've just been so damn busy lately I don't even have the time to try out new injection sites....at least that's the excuse I've been telling myself.:D It could just be that I'm chicken shit, but I won't let that stop me for long.
p-p-p-p-PUSSSSYYYYY!!!:D

rear delts are my favorite by far, but i think i have just fell in love with outer bi's as of this last week.

flexmaster said:
p-p-p-p-PUSSSSYYYYY!!!:D

rear delts are my favorite by far, but i think i have just fell in love with outer bi's as of this last week.

Please explain to me how you do rear delt shots. I hope that your having help, as I couldn't imagine trying to do that on my own! :confused:

Armageddon said:
Please explain to me how you do rear delt shots. I hope that your having help, as I couldn't imagine trying to do that on my own! :confused:
yap, i got help from my buddy...i dont think anyone would be able to hit it comfortably. just to be clear though to anyone who reads this post...this was back when i used aas, i do not use anymore. thanks

Last edited:
Well, of course you don't use anything illegal, Flexmaster. No one here would do anything like that. When I was speaking of site injections, I was refering to turkey marination...you know injecting marinade into the turkey's teardrop. And when I said I've almost cripple myself with calf injections, I meant that I was marinating some veal cutlets with my injectable marinade and got a cramp in my hand.

Damn, I'm glad that's cleared up, I'd hate for people to think I've done steroids. I don't want to shit out my liver, or have my kidneys implode. No sir, it's only centrum and tuna for me.

BigBoyJ said:
Well, of course you don't use anything illegal, Flexmaster. No one here would do anything like that. When I was speaking of site injections, I was refering to turkey marination...you know injecting marinade into the turkey's teardrop. And when I said I've almost cripple myself with calf injections, I meant that I was marinating some veal cutlets with my injectable marinade and got a cramp in my hand.

Damn, I'm glad that's cleared up, I'd hate for people to think I've done steroids. I don't want to shit out my liver, or have my kidneys implode. No sir, it's only centrum and tuna for me.
oh good...im glad we got that cleared up then...so, it sounds like that turkey of yours is kind of pussing out with the teardrop injection huh?!?! :p poor thing...:D

flexmaster said:
oh good...im glad we got that cleared up then...so, it sounds like that turkey of yours is kind of pussing out with the teardrop injection huh?!?! :p poor thing...:D

Yeah, he's being a little bitch.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420