over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Injection/Enhancement

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
By willk

I just wanted to say a little bit about site injections. Seems a lot of body builders are using this technique in hopes of bringing up weaker body parts, or to swell the show off muscles like the bi’s.

Well, I’m here to tell you that site injecting in hopes for increased size in that muscle maybe pointless unless you are using ester free gear.

The temporary swelling that occurs from drugs like sustanon are not going to result in permanent size.

What you are actually doing is increasing the risk of getting an infection in a site like bi, tri, or calves. You don’t want an infection there; it may lead to a hole in your muscle after the infection is removed.

So how can it work? It’s simple, once I explain the ester.

The esterified steroids you inject are useless at binding to the receptor until the ester is removed. Once the ester is removed the steroid is now active (can bind). What does this have to do with site injections? EVERYTHING.

The place where 98% of the esters will be removed is in the blood stream. 2% in the muscle cell. The enzymes, which remove the esters, are found in the blood stream.

So when you inject a drug like deca, it has to be taken from the injection site, into the blood stream where the ester is removed making it active, USEFUL to the growth process.

So, when the gear is active, it’s in the blood stream, now every muscle has as good chance in using (binding) the steroid. The steroid will bind with the androgen receptor, making a hormone-receptor complex, then enters the cell nucleus, where it binds to DNA, and activating specific genes. (you grow)

How do we increase the muscle at the site injection, that lagging calf, or weak tri… it's very simple.

Want the answer? It’s ester free gear.

If the ester is already not present, then the steroid can bind directly with the androgen receptor of that muscle, giving that muscle the first crack at it. This will help to bring up those muscles that are having a harder time binding.

Types of drugs to use. Winstrol injectable, Testosterone Suspension, Liquid Anadrol, Injectable Dbol........

One myth is that if you use oral (ester free) steroids with DMSO over the muscle in question it will increase that muscle's size, and that muscle will get first crack at the steroid. This is not going to happen. DMSO releases the drug into the blood stream, then the drug gets distributed from the blood stream, and every muscle has the same chance of using the steroid.

Orals are ester free, dbol, anadrol, etc... You can crush the tablets in sterile water, sterilize the whole mixture, and administer. Please don’t do this unless someone very knowledgeable is with you to show you how to do it! This practice is dangerous, and can do more then cause infection. There can be serious sides when going with site injections with oral/liquids.

Be safe. remember to study an anatomy chart well before ever injecting. injecting in areas other than the buttocks increases risks of many factors. be careful, and make sure you know what you are doing before injecting. seek out a medical doctor or someone who can help you if you do not have the proper injection procedures understood.

This is a highly debatable issue. this is only my opinion based on 'self study.' I thought I would post it and see what people thought.

xcel

^

bump

Very good post once again xcel!;)

xcelbeyond said:
By willk

Types of drugs to use. Winstrol injectable, Testosterone Suspension, Liquid Anadrol, Injectable Dbol........

Would test prop be an ester free steroid also? Ive been site injecting that for a while now. Ive seen good results.
xcel

Prop (proprianate) is an ester, a short one at that. So, by the terms of this article, it has an ester.

There are others that say the localized IGF-1 release caused by test is also beneficial for localized growth.

xcel

Wow I didnt know that I always thought test prop was one of the best to site inject with. Is there any others that are good to use besides the ones you listed?

what about tren acetate, I ask since it is injected daily by many.

Nice post bro.........

Good articles here is some additional information on why site injection does work for these comounds.

Steroids/AAS/Testosterone are regulated in the body by binding proteins much like IGF. So at any given time only about 2% of the testosterone in your body is free to act on the androgen receptors. The remaining 98% is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) and albumin. This bound testosterone is not biologically active. IGF-I has binding proteins that regulate ti as well but the LR3 is much les likly to bcome bound to the the IGF binding proteins.

So lets think of the way we administer these drugs. They are IM injections that go into the blood stream from the injection site. In the case of water based substances like IGF move much faster than oil based AAS but the principle here is going to be the same. The area exposed to the greatest free biologically active compound is going to be the inj site istelf. The further you get from the inj site the lower the blood concentration will be not only b/c its futher from the source and has been dilute further but b/c it has had a change to be bound to binding proteins, degrade, or have already bound to a receptor. So you see you can't deny a site specific effect if you think in terms of receptor saturation. The inj site receptors are going to be far more saturated than those far from it.

All of these drugs are systemic and travel through the blood and effect the entire body but the fact remains the greatest blood concetration is at the inj site. If you inject your left bicep only you right bicep will never expereince the same level of active hormone that the left does. While in the case of water based inj this time period may be more breif the effect is still their reguardless. You must take into account that the quick hitting high concentration of IGF at the inj site is really going to shock the receptors there and this will be way before the body can release more IGFBPs that will be present in the blood in the rest of the body.

On thing to account though is f you keep inkecting the same site day after day, that is going to increase the receptor downregulation significantly more than the rest of the body so you may actaully lose your site specific effect and have an inhibitory effect if proper cycling is not used.

So not to quote VIKI from I-ROBOT. But my logic is undeniable lol. No matter how you look at it site specific activity is un-avoidable. The reason some people may not think they see it is you must remember you only have so many receptors, so you can only saturate so much. In the case of androgen receptors though, there would be a higher site specific upregulation in response to AAS administration for about 6 weeks site specific effects would increase. There are other limiting factors still with satellite cells, gorwth factors etc to consider as well that may make it harder to see. But most likely if one were to make a direct comparison of site inj vs an equally mass/trained muscle you would see a significat effect over the course of 3-6 weeks.

In conclusions, site specifc results are a undenaible reality. How significant is a variable form user to user and conditioned base, but it exist non the less.

here is a link showing some AR binding/active sites. **broken link removed**

So activity depends on the compound and placement of the ester.

Either way though esters can be removed once its in the body by enzymes in the blood, some more rapidly than others depending on how protected the binding site is.

And here is an example of how the cholesterol esterases work to naturally cleave esters from cholesterol to make steroids from scratch in the body.
**broken link removed**

TheGame46 said:
All of these drugs are systemic and travel through the blood and effect the entire body
OK, if this is true why IM instead of subQ?

XCEL or anyone..What do you think about making an injectible D-bol using MCT oil?

XCEL or anyone..What do you think about making an injectible D-bol using MCT oil?

Definetely not as the drug will take a very long time to get absorbed, and it will be unpredictable as MCTs are a group of various chain lengths of oils.

Definetely not as the drug will take a very long time to get absorbed, and it will be unpredictable as MCTs are a group of various chain lengths of oils.
Thanks big A..I only asked because there is another board where a member is telling everyone to do it for site enhancememnt using Test prop w/ the mct oil

thanks

I have been telling people for years that site enhancement with esterfies gear is useless- and dangerous - for the reasons you mentioned. Thanks for clarifying that. So what else can we take from this ??????? Stgick to glute & ventro-glute injections for everyday, normal cycles & especially with esterfied gear.... Risks are minimal & pain is less....

I have to dissagree alittle bit. And its from personal experience.

I dropped all my gear in my quads for a year....they blew up like madd. And the gains have proven to be permanent. I bombed my gear in my Bis'.....they blew up. And are still holding the gains. I wanted bigger shoulders, dropped my gear in them....they stayed big. The tomporary swelling does go away, but i totally belive that if you want a muscle to grow, ya gotta stick it.

Just my 2 cents.

6'-1"....and went from 200 pounds to 280 in a two short years. So yeah, site injects get my props.

I also like to use spot injections it has worked very well for me too, but I have only started with spot injections for 3 or 4 months now, used the glutes before that.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws