advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

site injections chest - bringing up a lagging bodypart !!! so frustrating !!!

dabiscuit

Newbies
hi guys,
been training 4 12 years, juicing for the last couple of years, nothing major, plain bread and butter (deca, sus, dbol). 200 lbs, bf < 10%, nb: height only 1,73 cm.

every bodypart responds great, espectially back and triceps, except for my chest. this has a tremendous impact on how my physique looks fully dressed, everybody who sees me in the gym wearing a tanktop has the same reaction: damn, bro, i had no idea you packed that much size. it's becoming sooooooo frustrating, i even considered quitting. it's really depressing.

how can I bring up my pec mass ??? site injections with a non -estherified water solution is my best guess.

but what roid exactly, how do i inject and how many times ??? please help me out here.

i'm on deca, sus, dbol at the moment, i suppose there's not much i can do with those roids ???
heck, i'm that desperate, i'm even considering synthol right now.

your help would be TRULY appreciated ...

all the best for now,

dabiscuit.

Although maybe BigA or someone may know better, it doesnt seem like SEOs will work well to bring up chest mass. It may look too lumpy, and hard to get even distribution of size.
Maybe you could just use suspension or winny injects. Or any powders with no ester that you make yourself.

One of my friends has been trying out SEO on his chest...

He has been using small amounts on the outer chest going all the way up the chest...

chris

I wouldn't inject my chest, to dangerous.

i'm in the same boat guys... i was considering the sust in the pecs.... i'm getting desperate.... it took me 8 years to figure out my body but i still cant figure out my chest... sucks..

pickels

This may miss the mark , but have you tried using Dumbells? I started using dumbells and have made excellent progress. I now only is the Barbell every forth week.

site injections

I have brought up My chest considerably using sust& syntherol in My pecs

Re: site injections

MightyJohn said:
I have brought up My chest considerably using sust& syntherol in My pecs

Glad it worked.

Could you give us some details like pin size, shooting locations, amounts, how often etc.

Thanks

site injecting pecs

Site injecting sustanon 250 ? with its three different esthers ? aren't you getting the extra size from non -permanent inflammation then ?

I was thinking about fast acting test injections eod.

where exactly do you shoot your chest ? how deep can you go ? any important nerves or bloodvessels to avoid ?

I've got sustanon, if anyone thinks this might help, just tell me where to inject !!!

I'm really getting depressed over this.

as far as the dumbbells are concerned, I'm using them incline and flat, as well for benches as for flyes. I got some upperpecmass from doing preexhaust and heavy partials, so I really think my routine is okay.

big A ? would you be so kind as to give us your take on the matter ? would sure be appreciated ...

thanks for the support bro's.

dabiscuit.

Sust 250 has 4 esters... 2 fast, and two slower..

i was hoping the swelling would help draw more blood (nutrients) into the area. also hoping the swelling would help stretch the fascia in there... seemed to work for my delts last cycle (1st one).

i've heard for pecs... 1'' pin, any guage(i'd use 25 or 23g) and go in from the side near the armpit....

again, i havent done this before but someone posted it on the UG last year sometime... go in parallel to your sternum... (from armpit towards sternum) in the meaty part.

Mr Pickels said:
Sust 250 has 4 esters... 2 fast, and two slower..

i was hoping the swelling would help draw more blood (nutrients) into the area. also hoping the swelling would help stretch the fascia in there... seemed to work for my delts last cycle (1st one).

i've heard for pecs... 1'' pin, any guage(i'd use 25 or 23g) and go in from the side near the armpit....

again, i havent done this before but someone posted it on the UG last year sometime... go in parallel to your sternum... (from armpit towards sternum) in the meaty part.

it works regardless of how fast the ester is, or even any ester. its the oil occupying and stretching the fascia that does it, the aas and its ester have no impact because a depot is formed around them and slowly leaks out into the blodstream, its the oil volume which does it

Syntherol certainly works well for pecs but it's a pain in the ass to use 'cause you have to do a ton of shots daily.

The pecs are a flat muscle, so you have to cover the entire pec surface with shot daily or EOD. This way you 'lift' the entire pec. If you don't do it everywhere, you will look lumpy.
Also, just 1/2ml per shot is fine, as we are talking 10 to 15 shots for each pec each time.
It works very well but as I said - pain in the ass as you will be a pin cushion for a few weeks.

Also, it's not any more dangerous to inject in the pecs compared to any other bodypart.

like big A said , u need quite a few shots , but shooting chest is definitely not any more dangerous than shooting any other muscle .
but i like the pgf-2 idea cos its raising the net protein turn over rate of the muscle , normally lagging parts happen cos their net protein turn over rate is lower than the other parts , pgf-2 seems to help quite a bit in this regard.
if u want to use steroids , just make sure u hit all ur shots in ur chest , the fascia strech induces igf-1 release and fgf in the streched muscle , helps quite a bit .

bringing up pecs

I posted B4 that I brought up chest considerably....I hit them about 2x a week 1x up underneith(like U put Your hand behind Your head like an oblique pose & hit across for this I used 1cc sos& 1cc syntherol per pec & a 1'in25g stick.....or I could just go straight in almost anywhere in the center/upper pec where I used no more then1cc- 1.5 cc total per pec& a 25g or 27g 5/8 or 1/2in....keep in mind U may B able to use more then I did b/c I'm only 5'8" & 195lbs but pretty lean

Pec dec is it

Pec Dec as a primary exercise and with loads of weight is the best way to stimulate naturally lagging pecs. You need a real pec dec with bar grips so you can face palms in. If you have one of those gay-ass pec decs that make you squeeze forearm to forearm, they are good for the delt tie in but suck for pec mass.

Especially if you have good shoulders and strong tris, you can bench tons and not really get a chest pump. No pump = no growth. The pecs are all about the squeeze. Flys will work as well, but only if you can master strict form and force the pecs to squeeze the weight up. If you cheat and let your arms come into play even a little, the chest effect is gone.

START your chest day with pec dec. Use the same intensity you would bench with. If you normally do 6-8 heavy sets of bench, do 6-8 heavy sets on pec dec. Only bench AFTER your pecs are preexhausted.

I had a training partner built like a little gorilla. 20" guns and 17" freakin forearms on a 5'6" frame! But NO chest and NO traps either. I put him on this program (2x week) and had him shrugging with wrist wraps till he had purple bruises on the wrists. Your body WANTS to achieve balance. You can see results in the first 30 days.

I don't know why pec dec is always overlooked. It supposedly "just shapes" and "can't build mass." Well thats just BS. Anything you do with intensity and weight builds mass.

Another factor is mind-muscle connection. Your body isnt in the habit of recruiting the chest fibers as your arms normally do all the real work. You have to really think about the muscle you are using to get a pump out of such a "sleeping" body part. DONT leave the gym without your pump. Try posing, isometrics, higher reps (at the end of workout), holding the pec dec in place under tension, whatever it takes, just dont quit without a pump.

What you "arm gorillas" need is a way to work AROUND your overpowering arm mass. Pec dec is it. Try it out for a month. Your bench wont wither in 30 days and Im betting youve got enough arm mass already.

lol , u can rather just do a flye ! why pec dec !!! ???

Actually, I agree on the pec dek thing.
Nothing comes close to bringign up a lagging chest. But I use/recommend the 'gay-ass version' :)

Put the seat all the way down as far as possible, so when you sit in it your elbows are at level with your head almost.

Arch your back, stick your chest out and put your chin in so it sits on your chest. Do controlled reps like that, emphasising the negative and holding the contraction for a second.
Guaranteed to bring up the chest within weeks, especially if followed with chest dips.

Big A said:
Actually, I agree on the pec dek thing.
Nothing comes close to bringign up a lagging chest. But I use/recommend the 'gay-ass version' :)

Put the seat all the way down as far as possible, so when you sit in it your elbows are at level with your head almost.

Arch your back, stick your chest out and put your chin in so it sits on your chest. Do controlled reps like that, emphasising the negative and holding the contraction for a second.
Guaranteed to bring up the chest within weeks, especially if followed with chest dips.

Would this be similar to an incline Pec Deck if you could find one?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear