over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

site injections for growth?

mrsoul

Registered
i went and saw a national level competitor to asses my conditioning for my next show. he told me i neede to bring up my rear delts some. he asked me had i ever shot them to which i said no. he told me to inject in them and it would help them grow. i thought if that were true i should have the bigggest quads in the world because that is the only place i inject. is there any merit to site injections causing growth? i have seen some say yes and some say no.

Not unless its a water based steroid. Oil based such as Test E250 would have little or no effect on where you inject it. A water based say Test suspension will start to work where you inject it. Oil based is a slow release which gives it time to effect the body as a whole, while a water based attachés to the site right away. You can also try Synthrol.

Last edited:
Most will say that its temporary growth. I love to shoot my delts and i would swear it has improved them over the years. Try it and see for yourself....thats the only way you'll find out.

I know many will cite personal experience but AAS is systemic, not localised. Only syntherol will enhance the part it is injected into. I would suggest that since you became aware of the lagging body part you actualy paid more attention to your training and form. Especially once you start doing site injects. Almost like a placebo effect but with a difference.

I know many will cite personal experience but AAS is systemic, not localised. Only syntherol will enhance the part it is injected into. I would suggest that since you became aware of the lagging body part you actualy paid more attention to your training and form. Especially once you start doing site injects. Almost like a placebo effect but with a difference.

That is true no spot injection with a water or oil based steroid can bring up a body part as fast an as efficient as synthrol.
If your gonna use a steroid I would use Test Suspension for spot injections it will be painful but so is synthrol.

Yeah, I think a many Pros disagree. But that's all I can say out of respect for others.

Yeah, I think a many Pros disagree. But that's all I can say out of respect for others.
Many pros these days are going SEO's with syntherol!! But I don't want to upset anyone. Yes with some preparations you will get irritation which causes localised swelling and inflammation, but it is quite temporary!!

Many pros these days are going SEO's with syntherol!! But I don't want to upset anyone. Yes with some preparations you will get irritation which causes localised swelling and inflammation, but it is quite temporary!!
No I specifically mean AAS alone. But to each his own when it comes to theroies.

I have noticed this effect strictly with AAS.. My twin Sam recently began pinning his tear drop quad muscle and within a month has seen noticeable size increases. He has been pinning Tren acetate in these locations..

Only thing I have to show for site injecting gear is scar tissue in my bicep.

Again I know everybody is different but saw this a while ago on the old anabolic extreme, Jason Mueller and Trevor Smith's thoughts on this:

SITE-ENHANCEMENT HELP!

Question: I've got a show coming up in the next month and desperately need to put some size on my arms. What's the proper way to use a site-enhancement product in your arms for some quick size?

Answer: To find the answer to your question, check back to issue #'s 24-25 in the Anabolic Extreme archives. There you will find exact instructions as to how to properly use a site enhancement product for every applicable body part.

I respond to this question for one reason only. To admit that I was wrong. The following excerpt was taken from issue #24:

Many bodybuilders are under the belief that localized injections of steroids will produce the same affect as a site enhancement oil. What are your feelings on this?
Trevor Smith: This is absolutely true. Obviously only with oil based products though. I mean, it isn't going to be bad to site inject say winstrol, in fact there is some indication as it might actually have localized effects on muscle growth along with systemic effects. But you are not going to get the tissue spreading and lifting effect that you will get with the oils. To me, the smart bodybuilder uses only the calves, biceps, triceps, or delts when injecting their gear. Why bother shooting into your ass, unless you are looking to have an ass the size of a fucking Rhino, which without naming names one freaky east coast amateur's ass actually looks like.a fucking Rhino's! I was watching the 1998 USA's and couldn't believe what I was looking at when this guy turned around. Sure it was shredded to the bone, but his ass looked like Ronnie Coleman's and Marcus Ruhl's put together. What good is weighing 270-280lbs. on stage if 20 of it is in your ass, right? The only thing one needs to understand is that you cannot and should not be injecting 5ml of gear into various body parts every day. You will get the same lifting action from putting 3ml of oil-based cypionate as you would putting 3ml of Site Enhancement Oil Plus. However, the sesame seed oil in the cypionate will get metabolized faster than the Site Enhancement Oil Plus, which contains more than just oil.
I disagreed with this statement. I went over the reasons why in later issues of AE, using the logic that if normal injections of steroids caused site enhancement to occur, we'd all have asses that needed a "WIDE-LOAD" chase truck.

For reasons of my own, I started taking my normal steroid injections in my arms. After finally taking my first bicep shot to try Nuclear Nutrition's Site Enhancement Oil Plus, I realized that taking a shot in the bicep was actually preferable most other areas of my body. I have so much scar tissue is my ass that I tend to not use it anymore for injections. Quad shots are uncomfortable, and shoulder shots require that I have another person help me. So, for perhaps the last 8 months or so, almost all of my weekly injections have been in either my biceps or triceps.

What a difference it has made. My arms are PERMANENTLY bigger, and have changed in shape to appear more aesthetic. Mind you, I'm probably using 3 cc's in each bicep and tricep per week, and have been doing so consistently for several months. I have been using some low dose testosterone preparations like Sten so that the overall volume of oil I have to inject is slightly higher. I recently stopped injecting my arms to see if the effect was merely caused by a constant infusion of oil which would rapidly dissipate upon cessation of injections, or if it were permanent. After 4 weeks, I have not seen any loss of size, nor of the new shape. I'm also pleased to report that my arms look and feel 100% real, they do not at all resemble that bloated water balloon look seen on many competitive bodybuilders today.

My point in telling you this is simple. I have to agree with Trevor in that if you're going to shoot gear, you should stick yourself in the biceps, shoulders, calves, or triceps, as over time, it will make a difference in size. Why? I have no idea. Perhaps it's something as simply as the scar tissue building that creates an illusion of additional muscle. Perhaps the muscle fascia being stretched time and time again allows for additional growth. All I know is, taking normal steroid injections in your arms absolutely cannot be considered cheating by those who are against site enhancement products, unless they are naturals!! I cannot imagine anything more ludicrous than a steroid using bodybuilder complaining about a fellow competitors bicep development because he chose to take his steroid injections in his arms rather than his glutes like everyone else. Kinda takes the sting out of the argument, right?

If you're using injectable steroids, you might want to consider what I've presented here (and what Trevor was proposing a very long time ago). Since you've got to stick yourself somewhere, you might as well consider putting the oil in a place where it might have the added bonus of producing an additional cosmetic effect. Good luck.

Site injections cause an indirect effect of muscle growth from the stretching of the fascia but will work over time. WARNING DON'T SHOOT INTO CALVES.

Not unless its a water based steroid. Oil based such as Test E250 would have little or no effect on where you inject it. A water based say Test suspension will start to work where you inject it. Oil based is a slow release which gives it time to effect the body as a whole, while a water based attachés to the site right away. You can also try Synthrol.

Thats incorrect.

CHRIS BENNIT

I think thats his name, he is from my area, he told a buddy of mine that he has shot in his arms only for years and they are very big, so it worked for him.

bottom line site injections of AAS do NOT cause muscle growth. not happening. it wont matter what anyone posts in response to this cause opinions do NOT alter reality. synthol will cause a size increase but thats not muslce growth and synthol isnt an AAS. another person said that site injections will cause growth over time due to stretching of fascia. this may be true but its NOT because ur using AAS, under this premise this would work with water or olive oil or mercury or whatever u wanted to inject. AAS injections are intra-muscular for a reason, they are slowly released into the bloodstream, then go through numerous processes to start having a muslce growth effect. it dont matter where u shot it as long as u did it properly. now of course if u shoot stuff into ur biceps EVERY day they are going to look bigger cause they are holding stuff in them. thats NOT muscle growth, anymore than breast implants could be called growth of mammary tissue

bottom line site injections of AAS do NOT cause muscle growth. not happening. it wont matter what anyone posts in response to this cause opinions do NOT alter reality. synthol will cause a size increase but thats not muslce growth and synthol isnt an AAS. another person said that site injections will cause growth over time due to stretching of fascia. this may be true but its NOT because ur using AAS, under this premise this would work with water or olive oil or mercury or whatever u wanted to inject. AAS injections are intra-muscular for a reason, they are slowly released into the bloodstream, then go through numerous processes to start having a muslce growth effect. it dont matter where u shot it as long as u did it properly. now of course if u shoot stuff into ur biceps EVERY day they are going to look bigger cause they are holding stuff in them. thats NOT muscle growth, anymore than breast implants could be called growth of mammary tissue

100% correct post.
Also, a lot of incorrect info in the TS/JM post above.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws