over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Injections

BOWTECH

Registered
How many of you feel site injections are beneficial to the muscle being trained. For instace your going to train bis. And you pin 1cc or 1/2cc per bicep 1 hour prior to training (test suspension). Do you feel this makes a noticeable difference.

Have any of you had good success with this? Now Im talking AAS. Not site enhancing oil. I have heard people swear by this and then others say they really didn't notice a difference.

I have used this method for localized muscle groups and haven't really noticed anything really noticable that I would directly attribute to specefic site injectios.

What are your thoughts?

what kind of a difference? size, pumps, strenght...?

I dont even hit the muscle the day Im training it and I still think it makes a difference...I know for a fact hitting my delts twice a week makes a big difference in the shape of them and how full they look.

i think it makes a difference ask johnjuanb1 he spot inject his arms everyday and there BIG i started doin it myself haha

what kind of a difference? size, pumps, strenght...?

Any of the above? Thanks Big Dabby. Also thanks for the reply NPCS FINEST.

Maybe there is some truth to this. I just never have personally noticed a difference. But we are always our hardest critic. Im never very happy enough with the gais made.

I guess that's what keeps us going back reaching for the stars day after day. I think I will try it again and watch closely. Maybe it's just in my mind.

Last edited:
JJb1 is living proof it must work I swear! Guy's arms are bad ass!!!

check out this answer i got from DR G from gear depot...i asked this same question to him on the "DR G thread" on this same page... he said-

===========================

A great question was asked by PitbullTank about site injections and I would like to discuss further what I have researched and learned over the last few years. Site injections happen with pretty much all AAS in some sort of fashion. In a scale of 1 to 10 it can be from 1 to 10 depending on the compound and whether it is esterified and if so how long of an ester is attached. Typically the shorter acting the compound the more "likelihood" that it will have site enhancing properties. And then there are certain compounds that just on their own have been known or shown to have site enhancing properties. Test suspension and winstrol are two that i have seen with great results. But during my research with Schering, there was no question that nandrolone as a whole even though not being "short" acting by any means had significant site enhancing properties. I do have to say that we never researched for this purpose in any human subjects. However, in many animal studies injecting nandrolone compounds particularly NPP, there was definite site growth and it was not inflammation but actually hypertrophy of the muscle fibers that was very significant.

Some of the other agents that are not AAS but also can have significant site growth are HGH (when injected deep IM), IGF DES and PEG MGF. I have several pro athletes as my patients that inject HGH intramusculalry and the results are amazing. Technically and assuming you have legitimate DES and MGF, they will work even better. DES is an amazing compound is several folds more anabolic that IGF-1. Because of its structure, it is able to bind to lactic acid degraded receptors which neither IGF-1 or LR3 can bind. Also because of its short half life it causes its action locally where injected before it becomes inactive. PEG MFG is also an amazing compound as it is usually produced by the muscle cells during exercise in response to damage so it can heal and has proliferation and hyperplasia capabilities. The biggest problem here is that as some of you guys know getting quality DES and MGF is almost impossible these days at reasonable prices. I am very skeptical of DES that is sold at these crazy prices by all the peptide companies. Having said that, assuming you have legitimate DES and PEG MGF both combined with an AAS such as NPP locally would be an amazing 1,2, and 3 knockout combination. DES should be used IM 15min prior to work out and PEG MGF immediately post work out.

I hope this answers your question and please continue to add questions and bump this thread so I can reply in a timely fashion. Thank you once again PM for allowing me to be here.

Dr. G

===========================

How many of you feel site injections are beneficial to the muscle being trained. For instace your going to train bis. And you pin 1cc or 1/2cc per bicep 1 hour prior to training (test suspension). Do you feel this makes a noticeable difference.

Have any of you had good success with this? Now Im talking AAS. Not site enhancing oil. I have heard people swear by this and then others say they really didn't notice a difference.

I have used this method for localized muscle groups and haven't really noticed anything really noticable that I would directly attribute to specefic site injectios.

What are your thoughts?

Site injecting gear definitely, without a doubt, increases muscle size. It works just as well as synthol. Unfortunately, it creates more scar tissue than synthol. My arms were created mostly by injecting gear.

Thanks for the great info and replies guys. Much appreciated

I like the results of site injections. So much that i hit my front, and rear delts. I dont inject oil the day i train shoulders but the day before, sure!! The first time i started hitting my rear delts. They grew and i got alot of compliments on them. Im pretty lean so results are noticable rather quickly. Actually i love site injections haha

I got to bring my chest up...wondering if I should pin my daily CC of tren into the pecs...

I've always been too scared to pin bis. Heard of too many infection stories and issues but I might try it with a small amount just to see how it goes.

Good thread.

i always thought about this but always end up pinning glutes well someone does it but maybe thats why legs are shredded with little effort.

the rest of my body lags, hmm maybe try site injections , but is this only this short esters?

most of the time its ethanate by choice

I've always been too scared to pin bis. Heard of
too many infection stories and issues
but I might try it with a small amount
just to see how it goes.

Good thread.

That really makes no sense to me :confused:

How is it that bi's are any different to other muscle tissue where you do pin
your gear?

Infections have nothing to do with the muscle group you are pinning but with
the sterility of your gear, pins and injection practices.

I believe the aas shots are completley useless from a site enhancing point of view.

In the science behind syntherol's article it is fully explained why and how seo works.

The Science Behind: ‘Syntherol – Site Enhancing Oil’ | Synthetek

Well, you are completely wrong! Tell that article to take a look at my arms. Hahaha I love when people talk about things they haven't tried based on b.s. science. Try injecting tren ace and test prop in your bis or tris eod for a month. Then you will know the real truth.

I have been wanting to inject my test cyp into bi/tri twice a wk to try and get some growth out of them. If it works I won't have to experiment with Synthol. I hear u all talking about injecting short esters but they are all still suspended in oil with the exception of suspension and winstrol. So, could I site inject my TEST CYP ? If not, why ?

Well, you are completely wrong! Tell that article to take a look at my arms. Hahaha I love when people talk about things they haven't tried based on b.s. science. Try injecting tren ace and test prop in your bis or tris eod for a month. Then you will know the real truth.

This...
Started my first cycle almost 2weeks ago, my biceps has alot better peak and has increased in size

I have been wanting to inject my test cyp into bi/tri twice a wk to try and get some growth out of them. If it works I won't have to experiment with Synthol. I hear u all talking about injecting short esters but they are all still suspended in oil with the exception of suspension and winstrol. So, could I site inject my TEST CYP ? If not, why ?

Test cyp works. All gear works; some better than others.

I never thought there where any local effects from gear.
But after I started shooting a lot of gear in my bi/tris I can only say my arms are getting a stronger muscle group of mine and they have always been the weak group. So site inject gear and switch to high volume training helped me bring up my arms.
I have a friend that shoot all his gear in his arms and always have, he´s a big guy, but he´s arms are really massive, probably some of the biggest arms I have ever seen. If he could have the same arm size without the site inject, I really doubt.

Some may say that it´s just the swelling from the gear that makes them look bigger, maybe theres some truth to it, but I think the swelling could also lead to some facia stretching which ind the end could result in a bigger muscle.

I'm sure part of the reason that results are better with short esters is simply that greater injection frequency is required - thus the volume of oil is higher, creating more fascia stretch like SEO's.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner