over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Injections

Oh the suspension is working well now. Glad I did this when i did. Love this site injection protocol.

Finally people that knows what there talking about. Prop is kinda painful ill mix it with cyp or enth my shoulders and biceps look killed for site injections. The people that say it a myth or worthless have never done it. I use 25g 5/8 in little over a half in I might try one inch.

Done plenty of shit like that. What you are seeing is inflamation, followed by scar tissue and nothing else. It's actually detrimental for future muscle growth.
And 1/2" pins not all the way in? The oil just sits on the top edge of the muscle, so after the shot it looks TEMPORARILY better but it's worth shit long term.

Im using Test Base in MCT, and it causes amazing swelling just like sythol, but the Test BAse dosnt hit you fast like it does in GSO.

Still not sure if its a good idea or not, if the AAS gets trapped in the MCT as it takes so long to dissapate??

Anybody on here used AAS in MCT for site enhancement?

Definetely not a good idea as the MCT will make the gear absorbtion times crap at best.

Well, you are completely wrong! Tell that article to take a look at my arms. Hahaha I love when people talk about things they haven't tried based on b.s. science. Try injecting tren ace and test prop in your bis or tris eod for a month. Then you will know the real truth.

Scar tissue is not muscle growth. SEO's ultimately create muscle growth.

Even as you admited, you only have scar tissue. You say it looks good, fine,
but it's unheatlhy. I have scar tissue in my delts due to prop. It makes
them look good, but I am getting it CUT out because it's unhealthy and can
be dangerous.

Don't confuse scar tissue with site growth!

That weird the howtoinjection site that I though u said u made. Said to use 16mm to one in and im used over a half of a inch needle. Now isn't that for steroids? That the way I took it.

Now if that not the right size needle then do I need to get 1 in? Needles r super easy for me to get..

I should have warned you to start with 1/2cc. You need to start small and gradually build from there, otherwise the swelling will be too dramatic. Trial and error is how I learned. Takes time.

or you could get after it like syntherol and start that stretching hard, and get that oil deep, and get it to push everythng to the surface. scar tissue nice and deep works well for this as well. health aside, it does make it look bigger and better when it doesnt effect the aesthetics or shape. Amazing how hard some arms look compared to some legs running around stage.
proof positive for non believers

not sure if i will continue being the guinea pig guys. fuck my arm looks like a fat tub of lard and lost all vascularity and little definition I had. Might continue might not.

Attachments

• arm2.jpg
    arm2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 317
  • arm3.jpg
    arm3.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 296
I've done the medial and post delt with no problems.

For injections of the front delt, you basically just have to inject either side of the main vain correct?

not sure if i will continue being the guinea pig guys. fuck my arm looks like a fat tub of lard and lost all vascularity and little definition I had. Might continue might not.

That looks bad bro.. N I'm not gonna hate on u but you don't even look ready to b messing with this kinda stuff judging on your arm pictures

I've done the medial and post delt with no problems.

For injections of the front delt, you basically just have to inject either side of the main vain correct?

To 'locate' your front delt just stand in front the mirror with your arms out to
your sides and palms facing forward towards the mirror. From here just rotate
your palms down so they face behind you. This will bring your anterior (front)
delts out.

That looks bad bro.. N I'm not gonna hate on u but you don't even look ready to b messing with this kinda stuff judging on your arm pictures

I agree...SEO does not look to be needed at all...Proper training to maximize gains before use is a must.....

:food-:mil

Good stuff here. Thanks all. I have used lots of shorter acting esters in my delts. It seems to produce a temporary size gain. I've never tried biceps. What would you guys think of some Tren in biceps? I'm gonna try next contest cycle.

Just started pinning Cyp and Tren Hex in biceps. These two together really capped out my delts. As far as biceps go, I gotta say OUCH! First time doing biceps and it hurt. I'm gonna hang with it and see what happens.

No it's not. I created HowToDoInjections.com because of some of the downright dangerous information promoted on SpotInjections.

checking it out now. only hit my bi's once before and it was very uncomfortable. never bothered to do it again since. ill poke around your site for a bit. thanks

Good stuff here. Thanks all. I have used lots of shorter acting esters in my delts. It seems to produce a temporary size gain. I've never tried biceps. What would you guys think of some Tren in biceps? I'm gonna try next contest cycle.

I believe if anything, it will just be temporary size gained from inflammation...No real permanent benefits to it...The only true permanent size gains are going to come from Syntherol.....

Seen some people start looking like freaks, I prefer the old fashion way with tren prop and hard work. :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws