over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site question may be good idea

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
Ok so I have seen so many posts on "why did I get my thread deleated" "why do you have to be a member to lurk" to be honest this board is one of the best around and I have a thought let me know your thoughts...

So why dont you have a fee to belong to the board? Before you say anything hear nme out, with this fee you would be a PM member and maybe it could be worked out you get an ID number that gets you 10% off any order from a board sponser. If you have one post delated your warned if you have two your banned from belonging.

Now for the ones who want to just join for all of the sources well they can still join for free but they can not get 10% off or any other benifits from joining the PM memeber site. I think for everyones safety this should be considered and maybe we go to if you join you then have access to the source and the lurkers do not...Just some thoughts to ponder as I for one know things can go down hill very quickly and if we lose these sources then alot of you would be f'd....THOUGHTS

You're redefining the 1st amendment, and rules of a open forum. Politics won't help any thing, they will cause just as much drama as good. We would lose thousands of members if we started to charge here, in fact probably the majority. So in other words the math just doesn't ad up. I see your point, but in this scenario its probably not Ideal. It would also cost Big A a lot of $ to make that transition trust me I know from working 4hrs/day with my current web designer on my site.

I see where your coming from but not sure if I agree with losing so many, but you may be right. I just like to come to this board and learn and sometime make some stupid comments but lately the threads are not so good. Look at the main board there is more deleated threads then I have seen in a long time. Like I said I see where your coming from as it would suck to take money outof any mans pocket.

I really cannot speak on the governing of the forums here, I haven't witnessed enough to have an opinion but I know some times the motivation is very valid. We some times speak on subjects that can get a lot of people in a lot of trouble so a filter to it all is inevitable. Most of us here are just living our dream and not bothering any one, but some one is always out to control us.

While I don't think charging to join the site would be good, it is hardly redefining the 1st amendment. The owners of a board have to pay for it and have every right in this country to decide who joins and what posts are allowed and/or deleted. Now if they say you have to be a certain race or gender to post or join, that would become a legal issue but if they don't discriminate, they can do want they want.

What other sites do that? bb.com doesn't, elitefitness doesn't, musculardevelopment.com doesn't. Would everyone just go there instead? I know for one that I would.

That idea seems a tad elitist. This could be the "Bushwood" of BB Forums? Pay of get out.........I can tell you I believe the majority would just find somewhere else to play..there are plenty of places.

What other sites do that? bb.com doesn't, elitefitness doesn't, musculardevelopment.com doesn't. Would everyone just go there instead? I know for one that I would.

That idea seems a tad elitist. This could be the "Bushwood" of BB Forums? Pay of get out.........I can tell you I believe the majority would just find somewhere else to play..there are plenty of places.

You get it man... politics are not the answer..

I could be wrong but EF does charge. Though I have not checked lately and will not because it was just a thought to try and control the boards to who wants to be here to read, and learn and not post stupid crap that could get everyone or someone in trouble. Like I said I thought it may be a good idea and maybe I'm wrong as it seems most who have read this thus far does not like the idea and that is ok as I will still be here to learn and laugh at all the DA who get banned for life for not understanding that the mods protect us though we may not always agree with why they do what they do we have to follow them as we do the laws....and if we do not follow the laws then we have to pay in the end.

Thanks to everyone who has had input so far as it puts the thought in a diffrenet light.

What other sites do that? bb.com doesn't, elitefitness doesn't, musculardevelopment.com doesn't.

Umm...steroid-encyclopaedia.com is a pay site. A very good one, actually, with a fairly strong membership.

To me, this site is on par with that one- and it's free.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws