over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Situation getting to sleep in contest preperation

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In Six weeks in and slowly ramp my stimulates up , taking about 40 mgs ephedrine, 400 caffeine, 20 mgs yohimbine hcl and 3 mgs nicotine for two weeks then next two weeks clen 50-75 mgs in place of ephedrine. Sometimes on off days I take more in morning and weight training days a little more spaced out, and get them in by mid day

Calories are lower so I know felling full help sleep and I time getting in protein every two to three hours , limiting more carbs to post workout meal. On off days carbs are low. Before bed take a meal in higher calories to help sleep

I lie down and even take gaba and seem to just be restless. Sometimes sleep is broken, ill get up after an hour or so. I dont have to work until later , I want to get to sleep earlier though. Any insight or help is appreciated

stop taking yohimbine and ephedrine after 12, or just take 2 benedryl 1 hour on an empty stomach before you sleep. welcome to contest prep! good luck!

clen has an even longer half life, and will be even worse to sleep on then ephedrine.

Cut the stims down, dont take any in the evening. Try Schiff Melatonin + and Magnesium..works great for me.

Glutatione before bed works great as well..helps to take the stim out of your body.

how bout an hour cardio before last meal...???

I have a feeling (from other pics you've posted) you have a hard
time getting lean enough to actually be competitive....

no where NEAR as lean as you should be....

just sayin re-eval. your prep to see whats going wrong.

Dump all the stims and take Tren Ace.... fuck it, you're not sleeping anyway.. Nothing will change your body like Tren. :headbang:

In Six weeks in and slowly ramp my stimulates up , taking about 40 mgs ephedrine, 400 caffeine, 20 mgs yohimbine hcl and 3 mgs nicotine for two weeks then next two weeks clen 50-75 mgs in place of ephedrine. Sometimes on off days I take more in morning and weight training days a little more spaced out, and get them in by mid day

Calories are lower so I know felling full help sleep and I time getting in protein every two to three hours , limiting more carbs to post workout meal. On off days carbs are low. Before bed take a meal in higher calories to help sleep

I lie down and even take gaba and seem to just be restless. Sometimes sleep is broken, ill get up after an hour or so. I dont have to work until later , I want to get to sleep earlier though. Any insight or help is appreciated

Try dosing your GABA a few hours pre bed. Moreover, some people metabolize stimulants fairly slowly so they could be in your system for more than 12 hours. I would recommend trying to use most very early in your day as that should help you sleep later on.

Last edited:
I usually can't sleep precontest due to hunger, not a fan of stims.

Try drinking a good amount of sugar free metamucil before bed, itll fill you up and lower your hunger, lots of other benefits too

i smoke alot before sleep but the last 4 weeks or so nothing helps im up every couple hours

i smoke alot before sleep but the last 4 weeks or so nothing helps im up every couple hours

This 100%... For me, very low carbs + Tren Ace = ZERO sleep ...... smoking a few bowls under any normal circumstance knocks me the fuck out but when Ace is in the mix...forget it... I'm up every 2 hours smoking a few hits but any extended sleep time just aint happenin'...

#1 , biggsest and most important , invest in hiring a coach to walk you through your prep. Its the best money you will spend in this sport.

coming here and asking will get you a dozen different opinions and if you try to use several you will end up frustrated and not where you need to be.

Why are you taking "diet" drugs??
Are you behind and trying to catch up
has your fat loss stalled??
If fat loss has stalled is it because your diet or lack of proper training???
If your diet is off and you are already over trained and stressed adding more stims will only make it worse.

I sleep like a baby precontest..

No stims for me. I only take phentermine before I go to work night shift then it wears off, no Clen for me either. I hate that shit

DNP + tren + refeeds = win

Last edited:
#1 , biggsest and most important , invest in hiring a coach to walk you through your prep. Its the best money you will spend in this sport.

coming here and asking will get you a dozen different opinions and if you try to use several you will end up frustrated and not where you need to be.

Why are you taking "diet" drugs??
Are you behind and trying to catch up
has your fat loss stalled??
If fat loss has stalled is it because your diet or lack of proper training???
If your diet is off and you are already over trained and stressed adding more stims will only make it worse.

Will this coach rock him to sleep every nite?

I would recommend what I use, but it's prohibited from discussing, and not a good sleep aid as tolerance/addiction potential is there.

I would make sure I'm doing a good cardio session in the evening around like 6-7, so you would have enough time to get a meal in then hopefully be asleep by 9-10pm. Also this will help with your sleep, and help the stims to fully get out of your system.

Avoid stims after 1-2pm

About an hour before bed:
Zinc and Magnesium
Melatonin
GABA
5-HTP

and I'm not sure your diet right now but possibly some carbs before bed if you can or fiber.

If this doesn't work then see your doc about a temporary sleep aid for prep.

Last edited:
I don't really recommend taking it every night but Benadryl does wonders for knocking you out at night. I've used this on hard nights of prep. No real issue. Maybe a slight grogginess in the AM but that could have just been prep.... cheap easy and very effective. Like an OTC xanax...

First just a word on sleep hygiene. Avoid caffeine 6 hours prior to bed. Try to avoid exposure to blue light (computers, cell phones, fluorescent lighting) an hour before bed. I use a standard incandescent lamp with a dimmer switch to read a book or magazine. I actually have a free program for my computer as well called "f.lux" that shifts your computer to the night spectrum if you have to use it before bed. https://justgetflux.com/

Doxylamine Succinate, aka Unisom, is a relative of Benadryl that has been shown in studies to possibly outperform prescription sedative hypnotics (i.e. Ambien). It carries no addictive potential. It's part of my regimen at bedtime almost every night.

Most big pharmacies will carry it and also have a generic for it, just make sure it says Doxylamine, because there is also a Unisom branded Diphenhydramine (Benadryl). Benadryl is just fine too, I just prefer Unisom personally. I hope that makes sense.

This 100%... For me, very low carbs + Tren Ace = ZERO sleep ...... smoking a few bowls under any normal circumstance knocks me the fuck out but when Ace is in the mix...forget it... I'm up every 2 hours smoking a few hits but any extended sleep time just aint happenin'...

exactly I do find that even if i am under 75 grams carbs if i put them all in dinner i sleep slightly better

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws