over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Size gains from SEO's

Hound_Dog

Newbies
Guys, what sort of size gains have you experienced from using SEO's, and from what amounts? Im particularly interested in what sort of gains one could expect from 50ml in each bicep (concentrating on building peak size).

Each person reacts differently, so it's an individual thing.

When people do the proper regime over 4 weeks, in both bis and tris, results have varied between 1/2" (lowest extreme) and 3.5" (highest extreme). Most get around 2 ".

any insight into why such a variance?

i can understand a variance in kept size post-therapy, but it seems equal amountso of oil shopuld produce a tighter range even when factoring in things like metabolism, starting size, etc..

where yoy referring to size gains immediately following the 4 week course or after 3-6 months relative to kept size using the 4 week course as the base??

Last edited:
I should have clarified. That is the kept size months after using the proper 4 week regime.
However, the size kept is usually only 1/2" less than the size immediately after the 4 week (1/2" loss is common due to the inflamation).

The only theory I can come up with is that the tightness of the fascia before one begins the cycle, plays the biggest role in the size gains.
From what I noticed, 90% of users gain 2" to 2.5". Less than 10% gain over 3".
xcelbeyond is the only person that I know off that gained only 1/2", no matter what he did and how much he used.

I've put in 150ml in each arm so far (300ml total) and have put on a tad less than 1/2inch per arm (from 19in to 19 1/2). I'm starting my 4th bottle and was hoping to get to 20, and then maintain. It looks like it might take 6 bottles to do this.

Hmm

I injected 2 bottles into my biceps, I followed Big A's formule for seo, and then use 1 more bottle, i would say i got 1.5 inches and kept most of it, my arms were big before around 18 inches and now they are close to 20 so im very happy,

Very happy

First time I used just 2 bottles and went from 18 1/2 to over 20,and settled in the 19 3/4 range.Then I used 2 more a few months later and I believe they swelled near 21 and have settled for some time now at 20 to 20 1/4 range depending on my bodyweight.I am one of those that does not need to use 15 bottles as they swell up very quickly with less.......

I put on about 2" with one bottle in each arm, never went over 2cc's per head each day. I kept 1.5" after maint. shots. Take care.

patk

I've used many types of SEO's and to tell you the truth, the best gains I have made have come from Gear mixed with MCT oil to form a low mg anabolic SEO. When I started, my arms went from 17" upto 20" in just over a month. Now I'm not sure if the gear had anything to do with the site enhancement because I used prop and Fina, but I sure as hell made some kick ass gains.

I'm not saying that the expensive SEO's don't work, I'm just saying my best experience has come from gear mixed with sterile MCT.

Macdaddy

I've put almost two bottles into each arm so far. Do you guys think that maybe I'm one of the small percentage of people that seo doesn't work for(very well) since I've only put on less then 1/2 of an inch per arm?

Fascial stretching and training

The SEO will only do so much its up to you to follow through with the rest of the situation.Your arm training has to be quite intense,not 20 sets,but enough to feel the pain,which means hard and heavy,lots of failure and strong deep contractions.I posted my arm routine on the UG maybe Ill post it here.

Another point is stretching.Even before I started syntherol,I always stretched my biceps between every single set.Its the type of stretch that really hurts and tests your tolerance for pain.This frees up some space, however minute, for the muscle to expand and grow into.Done during your arm workout,the pump you have will help expand the newly stretched fascia as well.Over time,these stretches add up and your looking at a few inches of new muscle filling in the new space.Im not bullshitting you,it works.........

Agreed with BN - you have to do stretching daily too. Deep tissue massage works too.

Any of you guys have pics b4 and after, or atleast after using the SEO and maintaining your new size? ive seen Big A's 20's but Baldnazi sounds like yours would be a good example to look at and macdaddy as well since he put on so much size... reason i ask is i see so many people in magazines would stupid ass looking biceps from SEO just check out this months musclemag with the muscletech clowns at the mr O expo and check out..i forget the guys name but he is in a few pics and one pic with Arron Madron and hes arm looks so dumb whit this stupid wanna be peak that is nothing more than an oil lump/deposit.

if u got pics and dont feel like posting you can always email me them..let me know and ill give u the email

thanks guys.

Thats me in my avetar.

<-----------------------

I've hit a few sites with SEO's other than my arms by the way!!

LOL!!! :D :D

Macdaddy

Hey NY, I know who your talking about and that was the first thing I noticed. You know Matt Duvall used seo and his arms look great. The other fellow has no thickness, just a skinny peak that looks pathetic.

Big A said:
xcelbeyond is the only person that I know off that gained only 1/2", no matter what he did and how much he used.
This was results after "initial" use. I have continued SEO use and "so far" have kept/gained over 1" (but I'm not done!!).

I stretch my biceps "every day."

xcel

Queefer said:
Hey NY, I know who your talking about and that was the first thing I noticed. You know Matt Duvall used seo and his arms look great. The other fellow has no thickness, just a skinny peak that looks pathetic.

Yup his name is justin brookes and looks like a total douche bag, I dont even think he competes. He is just tall with dumb lookin arms.

Duval looks good except for his pathetic bald spot from all the androgens and i do like his arms but i did notice some difference when he hits a front double bicep shot but overall he used SEO's wisely.

A pic of Matt:

http://www.getbig.com/pics/olympia/2002/expo/duval.htm

actually i think his use looks pretty damn obvious--instantly noticeable IMO which is not a good thing
still it ain't awful

Hey instync999.....bro totally forgot to send you that bicep recipe, I'll get that out to ya soon. Take care bro.

patk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner