over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Size or aesthetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
Ok I was just curious as in a last years we had a shift into aesthetics what members of our forum have a main goal. Size or proportions if you could choose only one answer. When i think size i think somebody who looks like superheavy (Fuad ) and when proportions i think somebody like Sadik or Steeve Cook , that type of physique. Give one answer what is your target.

Proportions.

And even then, not too big. I think of Zane. I went to a seminar by him. Did not notice him in the crowd out front. Incognito. But boy-oh-boy when the shirt came off he looked amazing. You would never have known. Clark Kent.

Glad you did not use the word ‘symmetry’ as folks tend to interchange the two words; symmetry / proportions.

Proportions.

And even then, not too big. I think of Zane. I went to a seminar by him. Did not notice him in the crowd out front. Incognito. But boy-oh-boy when the shirt came off he looked amazing. You would never have known. Clark Kent.

Glad you did not use the word ‘symmetry’ as folks tend to interchange the two words; symmetry / proportions.

I will 2nd that motion.... It’s the aesthetic, panty dropping physique I aspire to have.. Being a big mass monster is cool and all, but reality is it attracts more men than women, kinda like a beard lol.. When I see huge guys who obviously compete in the gym, I stare at them and I’m honesty impressed, but for example I work out sometimes with 2 lady friends of mine, and they’re VERY attractive women and they’ll literally “Ewww” every guy that looks like that..

To my beard example; I can grow a wicked full beard, Leonidas type, and every time I do, more guys are like “awesome beard bro!” And I barely get any looks from women... But when I’m a little scruffy but all lined up and clean, I get a lot more looks..

Also, I’m waiting for the replies;

“This is a hardcore bodybuilding forum! Fuck all those “swimmer” bodies! It’s all about being a freak! And who cares what anyone thinks, so what if girls don’t look at you?! It’s about bodybuilding!!!”

Lmao 🙄

I will 2nd that motion.... It’s the aesthetic, panty dropping physique I aspire to have.. Being a big mass monster is cool and all, but reality is it attracts more men than women, kinda like a beard lol.. When I see huge guys who obviously compete in the gym, I stare at them and I’m honesty impressed, but for example I work out sometimes with 2 lady friends of mine, and they’re VERY attractive women and they’ll literally “Ewww” every guy that looks like that..

To my beard example; I can grow a wicked full beard, Leonidas type, and every time I do, more guys are like “awesome beard bro!” And I barely get any looks from women... But when I’m a little scruffy but all lined up and clean, I get a lot more looks..

“This is a hardcore bodybuilding forum! Fuck all those “swimmer” bodies! It’s all about being a freak! And who cares what anyone thinks, so what if girls don’t look at you?! It’s about bodybuilding!!!”

Lmao 🙄
So you don’t want to be a “mass monster” because you’re afraid you’ll get less chicks?

Lmao 🙄
Asthetics all day. I prefer looking like a combat fighter or lean defensive end.
Both sports I'm regularly asked if I used to.play.
Many are shocked when I say basketball.
I understand this is a BB board, so I respect that.
But if asking members what they prefer I vote astehtics. In the same manner as say dwight Howard

So you don’t want to be a “mass monster” because you’re afraid you’ll get less chicks?

That was a real fast turn around for one of these comments lol...

I have several reasons, even if I had the ability/genetics to be a mass monster anyway (I definitely don’t)

#1 is health, definitely not worth it to die at 45 even if you win 10 Olympia’s in a row...

#2 I’ve never been a “mass monster” by any means but I’ve been as heavy as 205lbs when I was younger blasting gear and at 5’8 it feels like absolute shit, and I look shorter than I actually am.. I come from a more athletic background (kickboxing/Muay Thai) and I could barely run a few blocks without feeling like shit at that weight.. Imagine being 260-280 lol..

#3 Straight Vanity... Yea man, I’m 31 years old, pretty successful for my age group, I’m single, I live in Miami... So yea, I love women and having fun.. I don’t have a loyal and amazing wife like a lot of guys here do that doesnt care if I’m a mass monster, a fitness model or a couch potato..

I do this to FEEL good and LOOK good...

Aside from being athletic and healthy, it also feels real good getting attention from women when that’s what you’re into...

Size. I love being huge and strong. Fuck what anyone thinks about it, they definitely don’t say it to my face. Also, I don’t have the genetics for aesthetics anyways so it wouldn’t matter if I wanted it. I have more of a brutal structure like an art Atwood

Aesthetics have more to do with your structure and shape

Only variable you can control is how much muscle you actually put on (you can create balance with smart training and emphasis but you aren't creating beauty out of boxcutter genetics unfortunately)

Size.

I don't have great aesthetics - wide waist, long and small arms, etc. What I do have is the ability to train brutally hard and eat a ton. Couple that with broad shoulders and big legs and I get a decent x-frame when shredded and mass you don't see every day bulked up.

Someone has to let you in on this, might as well be me - you lady friends are ribbing on the square.

Aesthetics have more to do with your structure and shape

Only variable you can control is how much muscle you actually put on (you can create balance with smart training and emphasis but you aren't creating beauty out of boxcutter genetics unfortunately)
guilty of this one..

on my mothers side, they are very large and strong people.
on my fathers side, they are very tall, but wirey stong..
depending on how i'm eating or training, i can gain very quickly or lean up just as quick.
i walk around at 265, more recently at 270 with the addition of GH. but i'm lean, strong, and still very athletic.

throw 'common' doses of gear into the mix, and i can easily touch 300lbs or more..

i guess thats why guys look at me sideways, when i'm talking about 200-300mg(tops) of compounds..
i really only need ~200mg to keep a dry, hard, vascular look. sometimes its much less than that.

The "or" doesn't make sense, everyone is after size, aesthetics are just genetic factors you either have or don't have and can't do anything about. Size doesn't ruin aesthetics.

That was a real fast turn around for one of these comments lol...

I have several reasons, even if I had the ability/genetics to be a mass monster anyway (I definitely don’t)

#1 is health, definitely not worth it to die at 45 even if you win 10 Olympia’s in a row...

#2 I’ve never been a “mass monster” by any means but I’ve been as heavy as 205lbs when I was younger blasting gear and at 5’8 it feels like absolute shit, and I look shorter than I actually am.. I come from a more athletic background (kickboxing/Muay Thai) and I could barely run a few blocks without feeling like shit at that weight.. Imagine being 260-280 lol..

#3 Straight Vanity... Yea man, I’m 31 years old, pretty successful for my age group, I’m single, I live in Miami... So yea, I love women and having fun.. I don’t have a loyal and amazing wife like a lot of guys here do that doesnt care if I’m a mass monster, a fitness model or a couch potato..

I do this to FEEL good and LOOK good...

Aside from being athletic and healthy, it also feels real good getting attention from women when that’s what you’re into...

Idk what you meant by “these comments” , it was a question meant to clarify, which it did. I’m not putting you down. If you believe having a certain look gets you more women and thats what matters to you then so be it, i was just curious.

This post explains infinitely more than your first.

guilty of this one..

on my mothers side, they are very large and strong people.
on my fathers side, they are very tall, but wirey stong..
depending on how i'm eating or training, i can gain very quickly or lean up just as quick.
i walk around at 265, more recently at 270 with the addition of GH. but i'm lean, strong, and still very athletic.

throw 'common' doses of gear into the mix, and i can easily touch 300lbs or more..

i guess thats why guys look at me sideways, when i'm talking about 200-300mg(tops) of compounds..
i really only need ~200mg to keep a dry, hard, vascular look. sometimes its much less than that.
Sounds like you have freak of nature genetics, how tall are you?

Size. I love being huge and strong. Fuck what anyone thinks about it, they definitely don’t say it to my face. Also, I don’t have the genetics for aesthetics anyways so it wouldn’t matter if I wanted it. I have more of a brutal structure like an art Atwood
Same here. We will never have 'pleasing' bodies but at least we can get big as fuck.

But to each his own, I certainly also understand NEMSZ' point of view.

Same here. We will never have 'pleasing' bodies but at least we can get big as fuck.

But to each his own, I certainly also understand NEMSZ' point of view.
I just don’t get all the guys saying chicks aren’t attracted to it. I got plenty of attention from women at 265. Maybe they’re just ugly?

Very possible yes 🤣

That or have no personality to go along with the muscle which is often a problem with meatheads unfortunately.
Must be. I’m 6’1”, 245 pounds, covered in tattoos, and have a long beard with silver streaked all through it. 2 months ago on our anniversary a bar waitress asked my wife if she could feel my chest lol

Idk what you meant by “these comments” , it was a question meant to clarify, which it did. I’m not putting you down. If you believe having a certain look gets you more women and thats what matters to you then so be it, i was just curious.

This post explains infinitely more than your first.
I'll admit, I train to look good for myself and women. Thankfully that look aligns (lean). I'm sure there are some guys at the gym that would scram "190lb pussy" but I'd just call them pregnant and we'd be even. To be honest, I get compliments from the bigger guys at the gym. I don't think in real life (forget the internet) bigger guys look down on lean muscular guys as long as your masculine and train hard and don't wear skinny jeans and a scarf in the winter.

Must be. I’m 6’1”, 245 pounds, covered in tattoos, and have a long beard with silver streaked all through it. 2 months ago on our anniversary a bar waitress asked my wife if she could feel my chest lol

We don't agree on nutrition and supplements and have different physics but we're similar in the beard and tattoos. I'd feel naked without my beard and ink lol

We don't agree on nutrition and supplements and have different physics but we're similar in the beard and tattoos. I'd feel naked without my beard and ink lol
Me too man. I’m currently rocking some heathen beard balm and oil from the beard care club. Smells fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws