over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Size or aesthetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too man. I’m currently rocking some heathen beard balm and oil from the beard care club. Smells fantastic
Have a good barber or trim it yourself? I've been lazy doing the work myself and have it a mess. Crazy because Im artist (not professional) but can't cut my beard right for shit lol. Also shave the head but it gets annoying Ed so been wearing the hat latley.

Have a good barber or trim it yourself? I've been lazy doing the work myself and have it a mess. Crazy because Im artist (not professional) but can't cut my beard right for shit lol. Also shave the head but it gets annoying Ed so been wearing the hat latley.
My wife is a professional hair stylist and she trims it. Then I use an oil and a balm and some mustache wax to shape the handlebar. I’ve got the full on scraggly viking beard right now for winter

I think the powerful look is very aesthetic. So looking like Branch could work for me!

The "or" doesn't make sense, everyone is after size, aesthetics are just genetic factors you either have or don't have and can't do anything about. Size doesn't ruin aesthetics.
My ideal physique is Lionel Beyeke. If he would ever get peeled no one would beat him, but he looks so good that he does well although he half asses his preps and obviously cheats on his diet.
He is BIG, proportional, and isn't 6 months pregnant. Shawn Rhoden was another on. When you say mass monster in terms of the likes of Big Ramy, no I would not want to be that big, but flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Chris Cormier, Vince Taylor, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden and the likes of those guys.....FUCK YEAH!

My ideal physique is Lionel Beyeke. If he would ever get peeled no one would beat him, but he looks so good that he does well although he half asses his preps and obviously cheats on his diet.
He is BIG, proportional, and isn't 6 months pregnant. Shawn Rhoden was another on. When you say mass monster in terms of the likes of Big Ramy, no I would not want to be that big, but flex Wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Chris Cormier, Vince Taylor, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden and the likes of those guys.....FUCK YEAH!
If it were up to me I’d be built like Jeanne Piere Fux

Das-vergessene-Massemonster-der-90er-Jahre.jpg

damn!!!!

Size.

I don't have great aesthetics - wide waist, long and small arms, etc. What I do have is the ability to train brutally hard and eat a ton. Couple that with broad shoulders and big legs and I get a decent x-frame when shredded and mass you don't see every day bulked up.

Someone has to let you in on this, might as well be me - you lady friends are ribbing on the square.

Not sure if that’s a Texas saying, but what does “Ribbing on the square mean?” Lol

Idk what you meant by “these comments” , it was a question meant to clarify, which it did. I’m not putting you down. If you believe having a certain look gets you more women and thats what matters to you then so be it, i was just curious.

This post explains infinitely more than your first.

I wasn’t taking a shot at you, but if you go back to my first post it was just in reference to what I said there..

And 100% having a certain look gets you more women.. Are we going to pretend that every single woman on the planet wouldn’t fuck Chris Hemsworth? Lol I know lesbians that would go straight for a shot at that guy and straight men that would go gay for a night for that guy..

But in all seriousness, yea, I feel like it does.. Granted I live in a city where there’s a 10 (both men and women) on every corner, everyone for the most part is hot down here lol.. It’s very superficial.. Looks take you a long way, but I’m also not shy and know how to approach and talk to women, make them laugh etc which helps a lot too, also dancing, being a good salsa dancer (especially in an area where 99.9% of people are Hispanic/Latin) helps a lot too. There’s definitely many qualities and things men can do to attract women.. But looks definitely help A LOT.. It’s literally the initial thing everyone sees, it’s their first impression of you.. If you look good, dress well and you’re fit, when you walk through that door you’ve definitely got someone’s attention for sure, now it’s just a matter of how you carry that onward (conversation/approach, laughs, not being a creep etc)...

If there was a magic pill that I was able to eat pizza and ice cream and yet have the body of my dreams and still be healthy, I’d never see the inside of a gym in my life (I’d dedicate that time to other things)... But yea, I’m definitely not the “I love this shit more than anything” kind of guy, I hate this shit actually, I don’t want to do it most days, I force myself..

It means they’re joking to hide the truth. Girls like big dudes whether they admit it or not. Makes them feel protected

I’ve known them both since we were all 15 years old, we’re pretty damn close (I have a good amount of really close girl friends) and I know some of their darkest and most shameful shit lol they have no reason to lie to me, I’m not some jealous friend that wishes they liked me...

I’m not talking about being big, I’m talking about mass monsters.. Literally just yesterday there was a guy, had to be a super heavy, was about 5’10 and JACKED, had to be every bit of 270-280, and they were both not having it, they thought it was disgusting.. We check out girls and guys together all the time, they wing man me and I’ve wing manned them plenty of times.. But there was a couple weeks ago a guy at the gym, had to be around 6’3 and every bit of 240 and LEAN, nice beard too, and my lady friend was eating him up, I even had to stop and stare for a minute, the guy was a dime piece.... And my friend even made a joke and said “he’s too perfect, if he’s single he either has a little dick or he’s gay” lol...

Yes being big, muscular, lean etc it’s definitely attractive to women, but there’s a point of diminishing returns... Being 5’8 and 280 isn’t attracting most women... Now if you’re 6’4 and 260ish like @danieltx is (if I recall correctly), then yea, you’re obviously a big as fuck guy, but you’re more proportional/athletic looking and thus it’s attractive...

Both for me. Combo of size and aesthetics. Keeping the waist as small as possible, full upper chest and delts, wide back, arms and a quad sweep .

I wasn’t taking a shot at you, but if you go back to my first post it was just in reference to what I said there..

And 100% having a certain look gets you more women.. Are we going to pretend that every single woman on the planet wouldn’t fuck Chris Hemsworth? Lol I know lesbians that would go straight for a shot at that guy and straight men that would go gay for a night for that guy..

But in all seriousness, yea, I feel like it does.. Granted I live in a city where there’s a 10 (both men and women) on every corner, everyone for the most part is hot down here lol.. It’s very superficial.. Looks take you a long way, but I’m also not shy and know how to approach and talk to women, make them laugh etc which helps a lot too, also dancing, being a good salsa dancer (especially in an area where 99.9% of people are Hispanic/Latin) helps a lot too. There’s definitely many qualities and things men can do to attract women.. But looks definitely help A LOT.. It’s literally the initial thing everyone sees, it’s their first impression of you.. If you look good, dress well and you’re fit, when you walk through that door you’ve definitely got someone’s attention for sure, now it’s just a matter of how you carry that onward (conversation/approach, laughs, not being a creep etc)...

If there was a magic pill that I was able to eat pizza and ice cream and yet have the body of my dreams and still be healthy, I’d never see the inside of a gym in my life (I’d dedicate that time to other things)... But yea, I’m definitely not the “I love this shit more than anything” kind of guy, I hate this shit actually, I don’t want to do it most days, I force myself..
I’ve known them both since we were all 15 years old, we’re pretty damn close (I have a good amount of really close girl friends) and I know some of their darkest and most shameful shit lol they have no reason to lie to me, I’m not some jealous friend that wishes they liked me...

I’m not talking about being big, I’m talking about mass monsters.. Literally just yesterday there was a guy, had to be a super heavy, was about 5’10 and JACKED, had to be every bit of 270-280, and they were both not having it, they thought it was disgusting.. We check out girls and guys together all the time, they wing man me and I’ve wing manned them plenty of times.. But there was a couple weeks ago a guy at the gym, had to be around 6’3 and every bit of 240 and LEAN, nice beard too, and my lady friend was eating him up, I even had to stop and stare for a minute, the guy was a dime piece.... And my friend even made a joke and said “he’s too perfect, if he’s single he either has a little dick or he’s gay” lol...

Yes being big, muscular, lean etc it’s definitely attractive to women, but there’s a point of diminishing returns... Being 5’8 and 280 isn’t attracting most women... Now if you’re 6’4 and 260ish like @danieltx is (if I recall correctly), then yea, you’re obviously a big as fuck guy, but you’re more proportional/athletic looking and thus it’s attractive...

While I understand your explanations, i cannot relate to you. We are cut from different cloth.

Best of luck to you in your endeavors

While I understand your explanations, i cannot relate to you. We are cut from different cloth.

Best of luck to you in your endeavors

Lol ok...

It’d be cool if you were able to have an actual conversation and share an opinion about it... I guess I hurt some feelings in here..

Why did this turn into debate number 45454353 about what chicks prefer? Fuck that. That is not the original question.

On the other hand, why choose size or aesthetics? Ramy or Ruhl? No. But neither like Zane or Dickerson.

Give me a Jay (Ironman 2003), Compton, Victor (Olympia 2007), Rhoden, Curry (Arnold 2019), Flex Lewis, Lunsford, Priest...

Lol ok...

It’d be cool if you were able to have an actual conversation and share an opinion about it... I guess I hurt some feelings in here..
When I said best of luck that was genuine. Idk why you feel the need to keep engaging.

Theres nothing to discuss here brother, it’s not a conversation that I would gain anything from. I’m not in the habit of beating topics like this to death over the course of 4 pages. If it was a topic that interested me I’m sure I would have more to say

Lol ok...

Your post has good points I agree women do not in general like too big guys but ...the way you described dudes as "hot" and "dime piece" and rated them was kind of off putting and distracting from the intent of your post. When I was reading it I agreed with much of it but also thought that you and I are cut from a different cloth, like he said lol.

Dennis Newman is also my ideal physique, the man was a genetic marvel Screenshot_20211117-073916_Google.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws