over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Size or aesthetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post has good points I agree women do not in general like too big guys but ...the way you described dudes as "hot" and "dime piece" and rated them was kind of off putting and distracting from the intent of your post. When I was reading it I agreed with much of it but also thought that you and I are cut from a different cloth, like he said lol.

Well that’s your own insecurities, not mine... If you can’t take it in a light and joking manner, which is what I was doing, or even if I was serious and gay, who cares? What’s the big deal?

If as a man you can’t look at another man and say they’re good looking etc then you’ve got some serious insecurities.. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that..

But yea, as I said in my first post, talking about aesthetics was going to bother most on a hardcore bodybuilding forum, bringing in the fact that 99% of women think it’s disgusting was the icing on the cake and I knew it.. Sorry if I hurt some feelings and people don’t know how to take sarcasm or jokes...

P.S - Listen to Fighter and The Kid podcast with Brendan Schaub and Brian Callen and how they joke around and talk about a good looking man or call them a dime piece or “Dimey dime” etc.. Maybe you’ll get the context I was talking in...

But damn seriously?! Lol 😂 some of y’all are hilarious

When I said best of luck that was genuine. Idk why you feel the need to keep engaging.

Theres nothing to discuss here brother, it’s not a conversation that I would gain anything from. I’m not in the habit of beating topics like this to death over the course of 4 pages. If it was a topic that interested me I’m sure I would have more to say

It’s the internet bro, don’t take it so seriously..

Apparently leisurely conversation isn’t for some of you..

Man I’m glad I was raised the way I was.. Grew up around people of all cultures, backgrounds and from all different cloths, gay, bi, trans, left, right, capitalist, religious, agnostic etc etc... The only way I don’t engage someone is if they’re genuinely a bad person with bad intentions etc..

I couldn’t imagine walking away from a conversation because I took something in a joking manner or someone’s preference in a wrong way in an internet leisure conversation... This entire topic has zero importance, it’s a simple “this or that” shoot the shit conversation... Lol

Well that’s your own insecurities, not mine... If you can’t take it in a light and joking manner, which is what I was doing, or even if I was serious and gay, who cares? What’s the big deal?

If as a man you can’t look at another man and say they’re good looking etc then you’ve got some serious insecurities.. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that..

But yea, as I said in my first post, talking about aesthetics was going to bother most on a hardcore bodybuilding forum, bringing in the fact that 99% of women think it’s disgusting was the icing on the cake and I knew it.. Sorry if I hurt some feelings and people don’t know how to take sarcasm or jokes...

P.S - Listen to Fighter and The Kid podcast with Brendan Schaub and Brian Callen and how they joke around and talk about a good looking man or call them a dime piece or “Dimey dime” etc.. Maybe you’ll get the context I was talking in...

No one cares if you find men attractive but if you read your post you seem to flaunt it like you were looking for a reaction.

But back to what is considered attractive, I agree with you. I believe I've seen studies where women tell their ideal body type and it is basically the Brad Pitt fight club look. People in general do not understand what the opposite sex likes because women think their ideal body type is much thinner than we like them.

I think in general women like an assertive confident guy. If we give them the vibe that we need to be the biggest guy in the gym or we are obsessed with our body that turns them off.

No one cares if you find men attractive but if you read your post you seem to flaunt it like you were looking for a reaction.

But back to what is considered attractive, I agree with you. I believe I've seen studies where women tell their ideal body type and it is basically the Brad Pitt fight club look. People in general do not understand what the opposite sex likes because women think their ideal body type is much thinner than we like them.

I think in general women like an assertive confident guy. If we give them the vibe that we need to be the biggest guy in the gym or we are obsessed with our body that turns them off.

Well then bro I think you should ask me instead of assuming what I was trying to do...

Because I wasn’t trying to do that at all, don’t know what kind of reaction you think I think I would even get 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was just shooting the shit and making jokes of what happened in the story..

But yes I’ll agree with your points there...

Man I’m glad I was raised the way I was.. Grew up around people of all cultures, backgrounds and from all different cloths, gay, bi, trans, left, right, capitalist, religious, agnostic etc etc... The only way I don’t engage someone is if they’re genuinely a bad person with bad intentions etc..

I couldn’t imagine walking away from a conversation because I took something in a joking manner or someone’s preference in a wrong way in an internet leisure conversation... This entire topic has zero importance, it’s a simple “this or that” shoot the shit conversation... Lol
I think your taking it more serious than him, him simply rolling his eyes at you essentially has you up on a a soap box preaching your world view lol. Back on topic..I do feel that there are a certain segment of women who do have a muscle fetish. Some women for some odd reason prefer the dad bod over skinny or muscular.

I think your taking it more serious than him, him simply rolling his eyes at you essentially has you up on a a soap box preaching your world view lol. Back on topic..I do feel that there are a certain segment of women who do have a muscle fetish. Some women for some odd reason prefer the dad bod over skinny or muscular.

I’m not on a soap box, I was asked certain things and quoted by several people on this thread and I’ve engaged them with my opinion..

Again MY OPINION

My words aren’t gospel or facts, we’re just shooting the shit here...

I get it if we’re in an educational, serious thread, but it’s literally one of the most pointless threads on this board... We’re just talking shit here and I’m not mad at him, just genuinely curious and I feel he thinks it’s a serious topic for him or whatever and he doesn’t even want to talk...

What’s the point of even clicking on the thread then? Much less replying... Better yet, if all you ever want to do is engage people of the same cloth, why ever even leave your living room?? Even more hilariously, on the internet...

I find all of this so ridiculous.... This will be my last engagement on this thread and on this forum for a long while... I get why some guys leave because they can’t share some serious information but when you can’t joke around and talk some shit either? Yea, I’m good...

I am not the author of this thread, but I would probably be upset at the way you hijacked it.

Its a shitty thread that may be absurd for you? But it is more boring to argue about what women are looking for. And if it is important for you to talk about it, you could open your own thread, it is free

Nobody cares if you hate training, worse for you, hopefully you can get drugs and surgery, and not have to diet or step in a gym ever again.

But for some reason you felt it was very important to come and tell us all how good you look for some women. That is insecurity at its highest degree, speaking in a forum how successful you are.

Well if i had known that me not wanting to talk with you was gonna turn into this shitshow I definitely would never have asked the question

I am not the author of this thread, but I would probably be upset at the way you hijacked it.

Its a shitty thread that may be absurd for you? But it is more boring to argue about what women are looking for. And if it is important for you to talk about it, you could open your own thread, it is free

Nobody cares if you hate training, worse for you, hopefully you can get drugs and surgery, and not have to diet or step in a gym ever again.

But for some reason you felt it was very important to come and tell us all how good you look for some women. That is insecurity at its highest degree, speaking in a forum how successful you are.

Pretty funny how I predicted how sensitive y’all would get in my very first post in this thread lol

For some hardcore bodybuilders, you guys are pretty soft...

It’s literally a meaningless conversation.. I didn’t hijack anything, I wrote an answer that was on topic and the reason for my answer...

Go back and look..

I was then asked to clarify and quoted, so I went into detail just shooting the shit and joking around...

Get over it you bunch of sissies, y’all’s posing trunks are too far up your asses...

Well if i had known that me not wanting to talk with you was gonna turn into this shitshow I definitely would never have asked the question

If you didn’t want to talk to me you would’ve never engaged in the first place.. But you asked me something that was already pretty clear in my first post, I thought we were just all talking some shit like bros in a locker room...

Then you read my response and are apparently too good for the conversation... You took it so damn seriously... I just imagine how that conversation goes in person..

*Random person doing their thing*

Southern Muscle: “Excuse me sir, but why are you doing that?”

Person: “Oh, because XYZ”

Southern Muscle: “Ugh, nevermind, we’re cut from a different cloth, bye”

Lmao 😂 wait, wut? 🤣

If you didn’t want to talk to me you would’ve never engaged in the first place.. But you asked me something that was already pretty clear in my first post, I thought we were just all talking some shit like bros in a locker room...

Then you read my response and are apparently too good for the conversation... You took it so damn seriously... I just imagine how that conversation goes in person..

*Random person doing their thing*

Southern Muscle: “Excuse me sir, but why are you doing that?”

Person: “Oh, because XYZ”

Southern Muscle: “Ugh, nevermind, we’re cut from a different cloth, bye”

Lmao 😂 wait, wut? 🤣
Oh, you feel insulted. Now I understand why you’ve been dragging this out. Coulda just said that in the first place.

I would like to refer you to the phrase “you do you boo”

I said you’re more than welcome to do your thing and more power to you, but you don’t seem to want to afford me the same courtesy

Nothing but a pissing match. Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75