over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skateboarding at 70mph downhill, some traffic

The track where I go, just looked, has up to 100 octane. If you tune the car then you might need higher than 93 octane, depends on the tune.

I just used a Cobb tuner on my Porsche and the map I used requires just 93 octane. They have them up to 100 or more if you want. Just too hard to find that fuel. Factory is going to set it at the usual premium fuel of 93 at the pump so you can fuel up just about anywhere.

Suppose I could reflash my ECU when I am at the track to run on the 100, get some more horsepower. Then flash it back to 93 octane map. Not sure how it would run on 100 octane gas if the map was for 93. I think its just an issue if the fuel you use is not high enough, get knock.

Toluene, which is a minor component of gasoline, has about 120 octane rating. I've always wanted to run a little in my motorcycle and see if there's much difference. It's easily available in most paint stores and is very pure. The other option is to just use it in about a 1:4 ratio of toluene:gasoline. I think you'd get serious performance increase off that alone.

Those Countachs sell for about $200,000 now in good shape I think.

If I got a Lambo it would be something like that 08 Gallardo I mentioned earlier. One in my area for sale for about $145,000. Even that is crazy for me to spend but its doable. Like maybe something I would do if I knew I was going to die next year. The 911 turbo I have now is great though. My Porsche is every bit as fast as that Lambo I think and should handle about the same too. It is the looks department that the Lambo just blows away just about every car IMO. Main thing I worry about is the cost of maintenance on a car like that. Its one thing to buy it but then another to keep spending year after year on it.

The porsche has unibody frame correct? Is the engine block aluminum? How heavy of a car is it?

The porsche has unibody frame correct? Is the engine block aluminum? How heavy of a car is it?

Yeah, pretty sure it is unibody although I am not certain. Aluminum block. Not sure about weight. Looked up weight, looks like it is 3495 lbs. So it isn't super light. 0-60 in 3.5 or so with the automatic like I have. With the extra horsepower it has now it should be a bit quicker.

Quick picture I snapped on my phone today after I washed and waxed it. I only do this 2x per year. Otherwise I just have the dealership do it and they do a nice enough job. going to the track on Friday and be driving on it Saturday and Sunday all day off and on. They have some classes I will attend too.

Attachments

• 911 june 2018 resize.jpg
    911 june 2018 resize.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
This is only 200mph as I had K1 in the passenger seat screaming. But I couldn't really hear him as the roof was off :D

Yeah, you're not having any type of conversations going at those speeds...And the fucker is half deaf to begin with:p

Also this fool didn't want to listen so almost left us on the side of the road in the fucking desert ashed out on gas...Unreal how fast that car burned through fuel at those speeds!!

If they can ever make a model that will hit 250+mph...I'll be heading back out there to ride! Fucking love speed...Anything that gives an adrenaline rush!

The skateboard video in the initial post...Would do that in a heartbeat and depending on if I were younger, would even ask Big A to tow me behind one of his lambos to get up some major speed before breaking off on my own in the downhill!

Last edited:
would even ask Big A to tow me behind one of his lambos to get up some major speed before breaking off on my own in the downhill!

Lol, "I'm going hard on that downhill bro, lemme tie my rope to your lambo bro?"

Lol, "I'm going hard on that downhill bro, lemme tie my rope to your lambo bro?"

I look at life this way...We are all slaves in one way or another, either to our govts, our families or our jobs and regardless of opinions there is one truth...That we are all going to die, period!

Now don't get me wrong, I want to live forever, I don't have a death wish...I would suck a vampire's cock if he said his shit would make me immortal:eek::eek::p But we all know that shit isn't happening...So do we die like slaves, grinding for that paper until we die or can we take those major rushes when we get the chance and go out in a flash or live and have an added experience to this already too short life:cool:

Jump out of planes...Dude the shute might not open! Valid point lol.
Swim with crocs...Dude that thing gets pissed it could easily get at you! You are quite right lol.
Swim with great whites...Dude nothing anywhere to protect you against those things! Very true lol!
Doing over 2bills in a lambo...Dude one wrong bump or the car in front of you makes the wrong move and you're toast! Yes, that would be the case lol!
etc
etc
etc
But during any one of those things, and your adrenaline is pumping, and everything moving faster then the videos/pictures can truly depict...You die and you are dying in a rush not of a stroke on the job site...You have to always keep pushing yourself with NEW shit:cool:

Look at Big A...Most normal people we know that hit much less then 200mph (most people will never even be in a vehicle going that fast let alone drive that fast but...) and their hearts are pumping so fast that they can't handle that rush and lose it...Yet to him now it's not even a rush anymore (2bills is just to show off for him now), it's just being more experienced on the topic then every other muthafucka in the room:D

Going 200 mph plus

My car has a top speed of around 200 mph, 198 stock but I have tuned it for about 50 HP more. Fastest I had it was about 165 mph. I was on a long straight out in the country with no cross roads. I could have probably taken it up to top speed but fear crept in. One I hit 165 mph all I started to think about was what if I hit a bump etc, just like you said. Have to figure that if you wreck at that speed in a car without a roll cage you are probably done. I wanted to go faster but I need to grow bigger nuts! I wimp out on the track too, not taking the car anywhere near as fast as it can around the turns. It is taking more time than I thought to overcome my fears. I suppose it is good safety wise though.I wish my insurance company would give me a discount! Car insurance is out of this world when you have 3 cars. Going to have 4 soon when my kids start to drive.

Car insurance is out of this world when you have 3 cars. Going to have 4 soon when my kids start to drive.

See if Big A will tell you what his insurance is a year on his collection...Lucky they have a solid resale value:eek::p

See if Big A will tell you what his insurance is a year on his collection...Lucky they have a solid resale value:eek::p

LOL, yeah I don't wanna know.

Here in the US your regular car insurance wont cover any damages on a track, and you have to get special track insurance for when you are there. There are just a select few of companies that carry the insurance. None of them will insure a car worth more than $200,000 or so either. I end up paying about $350 for two days on the track but it is well worth the piece of mind.

We have a member of our club that drives a Porsche 918 that he paid a little over $ 1 million for. Some of them now are selling for about $2 million. He bought his about 2 years ago so it has doubled in value during that time. Simply amazing. He could sell it today and make a million bucks. He drove that thing on our track and im almost 100% sure that it wasn't insured because nobody will insure that much. I don't think I could do it. He wasn't on the track alone, there were about 15 other cars out there with him.

Seen some crazy shit happen. One guy blew his engine and it made a big oil slick on the back straight. Two cars behind him hit it and spun out. One hit a wall, it was going over 120 mph before it spun out. That car was demolished but he was unhurt thank God.

I think if I had a million to spend, I'd buy a plane of some sort and hit the skies. I like these powered motorgliders. Essentially they're sailplanes but the props can retract when you get up to altitude and you can cruise all day. Some of these folks trick out, put them into spins, stalls etc. You get hours of flying for almost nothing.

I think if I had a million to spend, I'd buy a plane of some sort and hit the skies. I like these powered motorgliders. Essentially they're sailplanes but the props can retract when you get up to altitude and you can cruise all day. Some of these folks trick out, put them into spins, stalls etc. You get hours of flying for almost nothing.

That would be awesome and take some bravery. Just earning your pilot's license would be a rewarding accomplishment. Any pilots on here? My last instructor at the track was a commercial pilot for Delta.

Last edited:
I look at life this way...We are all slaves in one way or another, either to our govts, our families or our jobs and regardless of opinions there is one truth...That we are all going to die, period!

Now don't get me wrong, I want to live forever, I don't have a death wish...I would suck a vampire's cock if he said his shit would make me immortal:eek::eek::p But we all know that shit isn't happening...So do we die like slaves, grinding for that paper until we die or can we take those major rushes when we get the chance and go out in a flash or live and have an added experience to this already too short life:cool:

Jump out of planes...Dude the shute might not open! Valid point lol.
Swim with crocs...Dude that thing gets pissed it could easily get at you! You are quite right lol.
Swim with great whites...Dude nothing anywhere to protect you against those things! Very true lol!
Doing over 2bills in a lambo...Dude one wrong bump or the car in front of you makes the wrong move and you're toast! Yes, that would be the case lol!
etc
etc
etc
But during any one of those things, and your adrenaline is pumping, and everything moving faster then the videos/pictures can truly depict...You die and you are dying in a rush not of a stroke on the job site...You have to always keep pushing yourself with NEW shit:cool:

Look at Big A...Most normal people we know that hit much less then 200mph (most people will never even be in a vehicle going that fast let alone drive that fast but...) and their hearts are pumping so fast that they can't handle that rush and lose it...Yet to him now it's not even a rush anymore (2bills is just to show off for him now), it's just being more experienced on the topic then every other muthafucka in the room:D

^^^ this.

If you play life safe, then you killed your spirit. If you have no spirit, what's the point of living? Just to exist??
I want to live forever too, but I will not limit the way I live just to play it safe. If I die the way I live, then so be it.

18 months ago I was told I only had months left to live due to a medical mistake. For a whole month, I thought that was the truth until they realised the mistake and now I have 50 years or more to live. For that whole month I was fine with death. I was not scared and not worried. I have lived all my fantasies that I've ever had, so I was quite content with death.

My premium is 0.8% of the value, and I still pay $80k/year.

Once the Pagani arrives next year, it will add another $50k/year :mad:

That would be awesome and take some bravery. Just earning your pilot's license would be a rewarding accomplishment. Any pilots on here? My last instructor at the track was a commercial pilot for Delta.

I fly my own helicopter, but I don't have a licence. I have way more than enough hours to qualify, but I simply don't have the time for the 3 week full time theory course.
But it's not like anyone will pull me over up there :star-:ars

I fly my own helicopter, but I don't have a licence. I have way more than enough hours to qualify, but I simply don't have the time for the 3 week full time theory course.

That’s awesome!!! You can run some midnight commando missions to save sexy women taken hostage from the club by douch bags in skinny jean.

That is great. I guess you knew some pilots that helped you learn how to fly it? I think I would rather have a helicopter than a plane since you can fly slowly and hover to view the land below you. I bet you have some breath taking views. Id like to fly over the ocean and see all the sharks down in the water, I bet it is very clear there.

I once did parasailing over the gulf of mexico. While I was up there I could see literally 20 or more sharks all swimming around. It was like a school of them. Prior to that I didn't realize that they travel in school like groups as other fish do.

Have any cool pictures you have taken over Australia while flying?

Oh, and congrats on not dying! I would be pretty pissed off at the doctors for getting that wrong. I think you took it better than I would. I am still at the point where I have things I want to do before I die, so I don't think I would take it as well as you did.

Last edited:

Get to tha choppa!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear