over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin care. Aging. Wrinkles.

I take Retin A 0.05% cream every night before bed

Glad to hear that!

I hope this thread has given some guys ideas. For the younger guys i hope they invest a little bit into prevention. If i could talk to 25 year old GG id say buy a moisturizer with sunblock, retin A, dutasteride, start preventative dysport/botox at first sign of wrinkles.

I hope it's not out of line to ask but I wonder if any guys within the EU have a site for ordering Retin A or equivalent?

Glad to hear that!

I hope this thread has given some guys ideas. For the younger guys i hope they invest a little bit into prevention. If i could talk to 25 year old GG id say buy a moisturizer with sunblock, retin A, dutasteride, start preventative dysport/botox at first sign of wrinkles.

Yup I actually heard about it from your posts early in this thread from a long time ago. I decided to look into it and then grabbed a few bottles when I needed to order meds online. Been using it for about 6 months now

Hla. Works wonders. I get compliments all the time and pass for 15-20 yrs younger. Genetics def play a part both my parents are pushing 70 and don't look much older than I do

This stuff is awesome around the eyes

Attachments

• 16060647384227908034430290590964.jpg
    16060647384227908034430290590964.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 53
The roller is a lot more aggressive on your skin and I personally wouldn´t use it on the scalp, it tears at the hair and is more painful than the dermastamp I´m currently using, the best option by far is to use the Dr. Pen a6 Ultima that Got Game mentioned which is what I´m planning on buying this Black Friday.
I just pulled the trigger on that but clearly should have waited for Black Friday!

anyone talk about ceramines? I use them which help the skin maintain moisture. I like Ceravue.

anyone talk about ceramines? I use them which help the skin maintain moisture. I like Ceravue.
I use that brand too for face wash, sun block, and moisturizer. I like it and think it works well and the price is reasonable.

I use all three too. My skin typically dries out in the winter but the stuff works extremely well. I’ve had a dermatologist tell me it’s a solid product line.

I also use niacimine as a serum. I don’t know if it’s just me but my skin responds well to niacidimine....I’m sure I butchered the spelling, but I’m far from winning the spelling B.

I´m doing some research on the Dr. Pen prior to receiving it and found this lady´s videos very informative:

I´m doing some research on the Dr. Pen prior to receiving it and found this lady´s videos very informative:

glad your looking into it. There may be better units out there but the A6 has all the feature i wanted and has worked great for me thus far.

@gotgame - do you recommend the Dr. Pen A6 for women as well?

All of the guys i personally know who microneedle either there scalp or face all have there wifes/sig others use the same A6 unit on there face. its really just a basic unit thats easy to use, adjustable and can be cordless.

@gotgame - Every routine I’ve googled with the Dr. Pen involves numbing cream first and Hyaluronic acid brushed on right before needling. Are these necessary or can you get away with just needling then applying products after?

Great thread GG

1.) Would retin-A have similar side effects as accutane? I ran into significant issues with accutane. I'm curious about this one for eyes though. My gf has dark circles/bags and is actually considering a blepharoplasty for the bags and possibly filler for the darkness.

2.)Haven't looked into Dysport much. I guess with it being smaller molecules you need more units? 135 units of botox would be a ton.

Interesting dysport / botox didn't work sufficiently for your glabellar lines....I find that I've had less success giving botox to patients with deep 11's, and at times if I give a lot there it almost seems to cancel out some of the effects on the frontalis. You mentioned yours were deep furrows already so I suppose that makes sense

3.) Do you think the microneedling would help your hair without the dutasteride? I know one guy who is very big on microneedling WITH minoxidil, not sure if it would be worth the effort solo. I'd be open to any non-pharmacological intervention.

You mentioned it's important for your career, can I assume you've made a side business outside of your primary vocation as an MD?

Looking young is definitely important to me, while balancing health. I'm opposed to 5-AR drugs like fin and dut, just personal choice. But I've already had a hair transplant at 30 lol so I'm kind of fucked there if I decide never to take them. At best I'll be able to get diffuse global coverage and make it look decent with hair fibers. Not ideal, but I'm just opposed to more drugs at this time. I've recently reduced my TRT regimen from 120mg with an AI all the way down to 70mg with no AI. Hoping that helps both hair and skin.

I've also been using a vitamin C + retinol + hyaluronic acid product on just one side of my face for the last 6-9 months to see if I can tell a difference. I would say there is a very slightly difference on the side I've used it on, my horizontal forehead lines are a little less obvious but that's about it. Keep in mind I'm young so less to compare but nothing like what you'd get from botox. Perhaps I'll try retin-a there as well.

Id be careful usingthings like vitamin C...there have been plenty of case reports of issues with that during or immediately after microneedling.

What kind of issues are we talking there?

@gotgame - Every routine I’ve googled with the Dr. Pen involves numbing cream first and Hyaluronic acid brushed on right before needling. Are these necessary or can you get away with just needling then applying products after?

Some people needle pretty deep and it can be quite painful so they use numbing cream. Unless your dealing with bad scarring its probably not needed to extend that far into the dermis. At a depth of up to about 1mm on my face i have not had any desire to use a numbing cream first.

I use HA after. I usually use castor oil on my face for lubrication during. Occasionally ill use retin A after but very little.

Great thread GG

1.) Would retin-A have similar side effects as accutane? I ran into significant issues with accutane. I'm curious about this one for eyes though. My gf has dark circles/bags and is actually considering a blepharoplasty for the bags and possibly filler for the darkness.

2.)Haven't looked into Dysport much. I guess with it being smaller molecules you need more units? 135 units of botox would be a ton.

Interesting dysport / botox didn't work sufficiently for your glabellar lines....I find that I've had less success giving botox to patients with deep 11's, and at times if I give a lot there it almost seems to cancel out some of the effects on the frontalis. You mentioned yours were deep furrows already so I suppose that makes sense

3.) Do you think the microneedling would help your hair without the dutasteride? I know one guy who is very big on microneedling WITH minoxidil, not sure if it would be worth the effort solo. I'd be open to any non-pharmacological intervention.

You mentioned it's important for your career, can I assume you've made a side business outside of your primary vocation as an MD?

Looking young is definitely important to me, while balancing health. I'm opposed to 5-AR drugs like fin and dut, just personal choice. But I've already had a hair transplant at 30 lol so I'm kind of fucked there if I decide never to take them. At best I'll be able to get diffuse global coverage and make it look decent with hair fibers. Not ideal, but I'm just opposed to more drugs at this time. I've recently reduced my TRT regimen from 120mg with an AI all the way down to 70mg with no AI. Hoping that helps both hair and skin.

I've also been using a vitamin C + retinol + hyaluronic acid product on just one side of my face for the last 6-9 months to see if I can tell a difference. I would say there is a very slightly difference on the side I've used it on, my horizontal forehead lines are a little less obvious but that's about it. Keep in mind I'm young so less to compare but nothing like what you'd get from botox. Perhaps I'll try retin-a there as well.

What kind of issues are we talking there?

While retin a and accutane are structurally similar in some respects accutane is a completely different beast. I would do not know of anyone who has significant side effecs from retin a other then peeling, redness and some dry skin.

Dysport units are generally considered to be botox x 3. many places list dysport units on your chart as botox units for billing purposes.

Botox/dysport didnt work on my glabbellar and infact made it worse at times. I tried it for maybe 9 months and adding more units caused eyebrows to drop in a bit and accentuated the lines. Filler was needed in my case. Even after the filler was added and it was a lot smoother i had lines present from the fibrosis from being like that for so long and that look 6 months to resolve with retin A and microneedling.

some studies have shown improvement with microneedling alone and hair growth however i have no interest in losing ground to try it out. Ill continue to use duta. I cant say for sure if my hair growth is from the microneedling induced growth factors or from increased delivery of duta to the 5ar near the follice...i dont know and dont care.. im happy with my hair growth results.

Epsom salt bath with olive oil makes me feel like Julius fucking Ceasar, exfoliate, Aquaphor at night, coco oil during the day, coco oil has the unique lauric acid within it, the anti-inflammatory...

I use head and shoulders for my body as it is antifungal and kills most bacteria/yeast/candida

lots of healthy fats in diet ingested....

I make my own masks with bentonite clay as a base

retinol, HLA, VITC for topical sometimes as well , I encourage you guys to look into ayurveda and TCM methods
Can you check your PM's?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity