over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skin care. Aging. Wrinkles.

While retin a and accutane are structurally similar in some respects accutane is a completely different beast. I would do not know of anyone who has significant side effecs from retin a other then peeling, redness and some dry skin.

Dysport units are generally considered to be botox x 3. many places list dysport units on your chart as botox units for billing purposes.

Botox/dysport didnt work on my glabbellar and infact made it worse at times. I tried it for maybe 9 months and adding more units caused eyebrows to drop in a bit and accentuated the lines. Filler was needed in my case. Even after the filler was added and it was a lot smoother i had lines present from the fibrosis from being like that for so long and that look 6 months to resolve with retin A and microneedling.

some studies have shown improvement with microneedling alone and hair growth however i have no interest in losing ground to try it out. Ill continue to use duta. I cant say for sure if my hair growth is from the microneedling induced growth factors or from increased delivery of duta to the 5ar near the follice...i dont know and dont care.. im happy with my hair growth results.
My glabellar is terrible it is the one part I would really like to fix, had lines there since my early 20s

It’s always surprising to me how many guys who put such emphasis into their body but not their face. Even the average guy could care less. I’ve always cared about my looks. I’m proud of who I am.

My glabellar is terrible it is the one part I would really like to fix, had lines there since my early 20s

For many people using something like botox/dysport works well. Ive had many friends use that and the results were very noticeable and over time the skin healed. Others need more help with local filler which will allow the skin to heal.

It’s always surprising to me how many guys who put such emphasis into their body but not their face. Even the average guy could care less. I’ve always cared about my looks. I’m proud of who I am.

Guys will put emphasis on building there body in the gym to obtain a particular look they want. They will take things to help with hair but they often neglect there face. Injecting synthol into muscles ok...but filler into a forehead line is ridiculous lol. Ofcourse not every guys feels that way but im hoping this thread will at least help some guys who dont want to look a decade or more older then they actually are. If guys can prevent issues they will be thankful in the decades to come.

really comes down to eating well and keeping your gut and liver healthy. Maybe throw some hgh for that glow

really comes down to eating well and keeping your gut and liver healthy. Maybe throw some hgh for that glow

That’s def true but there’s more to eat than that. I also think people act like HGH is the fountain of you....it’s not.

Not to steal this thread but we all know zinc is necessary. Zinc will prolong the results of Botox.....just fyi

For many people using something like botox/dysport works well. Ive had many friends use that and the results were very noticeable and over time the skin healed. Others need more help with local filler which will allow the skin to heal.
Can doing dysport injects yourself go badly wrong even if you start small?

Can doing dysport injects yourself go badly wrong even if you start small?

I cant recommend you inject botox or dysport yourself. There can be complications from the injection itself ( less common) but a big concern is obtaining blackmarket products which have caused signfiicant health issues for people as you as injection a toxin.

I do my own dysport injections and given thats its a smaller molecule it diffuses more from the injection site then botox which can be good or bad. It good that i can be less precise but its also bad if it diffuse into areas you didnt want it to go.I use a 31g 3/8th inch ( if i have that laying around) and areas that i want good inhibition like mid and upper frontalis and crows feet im not too concerned. But areas above my eyebrows and near my glabellar lines i use less and then wait a few days to see effects and then give a lil bit more as needed as i dont want to get too much drop. I dont usually give a full 135-140 units in one day of dysport

Not to steal this thread but we all know zinc is necessary. Zinc will prolong the results of Botox.....just fyi
Interesting studies on zinc and phytase. Seems like it could be effective in some people.

In general men usually respond for a shorter duration then woman. this is commonly thought to be secondary to overall men muscle development ( yes even face) and androgens. I have not looked into this for myself and i am only repeating what some derms have told me however i have noticed that my friends who use AAS and have botox injections do not seem to respond as long as guys who arent taking AAS

Interesting studies on zinc and phytase. Seems like it could be effective in some people.

In general men usually respond for a shorter duration then woman. this is commonly thought to be secondary to overall men muscle development ( yes even face) and androgens. I have not looked into this for myself and i am only repeating what some derms have told me however i have noticed that my friends who use AAS and have botox injections do not seem to respond as long as guys who arent taking AAS

I’m sure I could pull up some YouTube videos to see demonstrations, which I will, but I’m curious to know how close you personally get to the eye while microneedling the under eye area? Do you go all the way to the bottom of the eyelid while being careful to not actually hit the eyelid or do you stay even lower than that?

I’ve been wanting to get into microneedling for a while ever since I saw the “Moreplatesmoredates” guy do some videos on it.

I’m sure I could pull up some YouTube videos to see demonstrations, which I will, but I’m curious to know how close you personally get to the eye while microneedling the under eye area? Do you go all the way to the bottom of the eyelid while being careful to not actually hit the eyelid or do you stay even lower than that?

I’ve been wanting to get into microneedling for a while ever since I saw the “Moreplatesmoredates” guy do some videos on it.

I go up to about 1/2inch from the bottom of my lower lid lashes. So juuuust were my eye lid meets my face and i have some lines there i do NOT push hard when getting close to my lid and i dont microneedle too deep. Im not sure what would happen if i did..but i dont wanna find out and ive made great progress so far doing what im doing.

Some people have asked me about Derek from MPMD ( for a variety of things) and overall he is an intelligent guy and has a better build then me im sure. But with respect to his hair stuff.... i wouldnt use RU just becuase of the lack of data. He also doesnt do a lot of good skin care but i believe he is starting to realize how important it is. He microneedled his forehead but i dont think he was using retin a at the time and he certainly didnt use botox to help prevent the damage.

Guys will put emphasis on building there body in the gym to obtain a particular look they want. They will take things to help with hair but they often neglect there face. Injecting synthol into muscles ok...but filler into a forehead line is ridiculous lol. Ofcourse not every guys feels that way but im hoping this thread will at least help some guys who dont want to look a decade or more older then they actually are. If guys can prevent issues they will be thankful in the decades to come.

Not to mention when you get attention from girls ten years younger because they think you're their age, nothing wrong with a little motivation lol

I go up to about 1/2inch from the bottom of my lower lid lashes. So juuuust were my eye lid meets my face and i have some lines there i do NOT push hard when getting close to my lid and i dont microneedle too deep. Im not sure what would happen if i did..but i dont wanna find out and ive made great progress so far doing what im doing.

Some people have asked me about Derek from MPMD ( for a variety of things) and overall he is an intelligent guy and has a better build then me im sure. But with respect to his hair stuff.... i wouldnt use RU just becuase of the lack of data. He also doesnt do a lot of good skin care but i believe he is starting to realize how important it is. He microneedled his forehead but i dont think he was using retin a at the time and he certainly didnt use botox to help prevent the damage.

Ok, thank you. That was pretty much the apprehension I was feeling too without yet beginning the micro needling. I’ll follow suit.

And, yeah, I agree. I enjoy his videos. Seems like a pretty good guy and reasonably intelligent. I sift through his advice though and pick and choose what I feel comfortable with trying. Speaking of RU, I think he posted a video just the other day where he was talking about some other topical compound that’s supposedly just as effective as RU but is already an approved drug and doesn’t come with the side effects. I still need to watch the video though. I just skimmed past it and read a bit of the captions.

Any suggestions how to treat dark circles under the eyes. I sleep fine it seems to be caused by minoxidil which apparently impedes collagen? I’ve been trying a L’Oréal collagen cream which seems to be a decent moisturizer but no effect on dark circles

Not to mention when you get attention from girls ten years younger because they think you're their age, nothing wrong with a little motivation lol

Too much attention at times lol

Any suggestions how to treat dark circles under the eyes. I sleep fine it seems to be caused by minoxidil which apparently impedes collagen? I’ve been trying a L’Oréal collagen cream which seems to be a decent moisturizer but no effect on dark circles

There can be many causes and im by no means well versed enough to speak intelligently on it but if i were you id look into a hydroquinone cream atleast 4%. That combined with retin a and thick under eye cream nightly.

For those with experience with Reliable RX - how long was the shipping usually? I'm not sure what country they're operating out of.

I'm east coast US btw

anyone try DHT creams forbears growth? Screw jelking i want a grizzly beard.

There can be many causes and im by no means well versed enough to speak intelligently on it but if i were you id look into a hydroquinone cream atleast 4%. That combined with retin a and thick under eye cream nightly.

yes, but you might already know this but you don’t want to use hydroquine long term. A few months is okay but not forever.

Some notice Vitamin k works well on dark circles.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws