over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

skin problems with my sweat

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well guys and gals I need ur help

every years when winter gets closer, I have the same problem : when I'm getting hotter because of physic activity and I'm about to sweat, my skin styarts to burn and is itching like hell to a point I have to stop training or so !!!

it sux !

I have that problem mainly on my back, forearms and head ....

I think my skin may be dry because of colder weather but what the hell can I do ?? I need help cause it totally fucks up my training :(

aloe vera always works really well for me when my skin gets really dry.

I get that same thing sometimes. I notice that if I take hot showers and then put lotion on pretty much my whole body it minimizes the problem. Like you said your skin is dry, so put lotion on it...all over it :)

I sometimes get this discomfort right before I really start to full blown sweat. I think it is dry skin, i know it sounds girly but everytime after you shower, and just occionally put on some lotion,

I hire a small phillipino boy to follow me everywhere with a large banana leaf fanning me off so I never really start sweating, its pretty much the way I roll. ;)

It's a common problem Mike,, its called Allergic Contact Dermatitis, it's your skin reacting to your sweat. My wife has the same thing. I noticed after every long distance walk in the summer she would sweat. And when she came in the house was srcatching like crazy. I knew what it was but I took her to a Allergist who confirmed my suspicions. She was and is allergic to her own sweat.

it's possible to eat things which come out in your sweat and therefore give you skin reactions also. You could eat something now and 24-36 hours later exercise and have a reaction to what you ate yesterday. SO for this I would say go to a allergist and have him/her perform some skin prick tests. Just to see if it's truely sweat or foods your allergic to. Since you get this every year it would be a good thing for you to look into.

A very easy way to treat this for now is to take a anti-histamines, or nerve inhibitor suc as Benadryl. Take the amount suggested on the box prior to exercising I would say at least a hour and half before to make sure it's well in your system. Hope this helps you.

mike1107 said:

every years when winter gets closer, I have the same problem : when I'm getting hotter because of physic activity and I'm about to sweat, my skin styarts to burn and is itching like hell to a point I have to stop training or so !!!

it sux !

I think my skin may be dry because of colder weather but what the hell can I do ?? I need help cause it totally fucks up my training :(
Is it that pisnz and needles itch right when you get hot and are about to sweat...I just get this while on Tren...Just a thought...Any tren being ran...

dry skin

how much agua you drinking a day,get a good moisturising lotion.go to a place that sell natural products and look at their lotions,they cost more but it's because they have high quality ingredients.most name brand commercial lotion have cetyl alcohol,acetyl alcohol,and water listed in the top 5 ingredients.

leap

mike1107 said:

it sux !

Jarconis said:
I hire a small phillipino boy to follow me everywhere with a large banana leaf fanning me off so I never really start sweating, its pretty much the way I roll. ;)
HILARIOUS:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner