YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skip here - giving MAD PROPS where deserved....

Skip

Registered
I gotta give you a quick situation that I have had to deal with the past week or so.

I was using a synthetek product and was scheduled to complete the use of it about a week after my first show, which would be perfect because I have another show only 2 weeks after the first one.

However, I dropped the some-bitch and it broke all over the floor.

I figured I was screwed as there was no way for me to get another bottle in such a short amount of time as synthetek doesn't offer a variety of delivery options. Though they are very timely in their delivery, it is by regular mail so it takes about a week after the order has been processed so about 2 weeks on average to receive your order. Under normal circumstances, this is pretty good turn around time.

I emailed the sales department and simply explained my situation late last night. This morning, I awoke to a reply stating that they would get me my product, under the circumstances, with whatever delivery option I needed - be it next day air, 2nd, 3rd day or priority withOUT charging me for this.

I felt the need to pass this on as it is rare that customer service for any business these days, gives a shit at all about their clients or customers. These guys went out of their way to help me out and have made a customer for some time to come.

Their products are top notch and their customer service is in a league of it's own.

Big props to the guys at synthetek.

Skip

Can you give me an 'OH HELL YEAH' ?!

LOL

I still can't get over these guys being so cool and going out of their way to help me out. I just received email notice that my order has been billed and shipped and will arrive TOMORROW.

Top notch bros. I can't say enough about them.

Skip

very true!

I had the pleasure of talking with the synthetek usa dist. via the phone today and he explained your situation to me skip and i thought that was very stand up of them! the yare without a shadow of a doubt on the right track and will make a major impact in the u.s. supplement market in the very near future. I told them I wouldn't ever openly endorse any product that i didn't in my heart believe in and they have been very sraight-forward with me with each and every new product that has came out for the last 2 years and asked for my honest unbiased opinion and I mus ttell you that these guys are really stiving to actually give the bodybuilding community the best possible supplements on the market at a reasonable price and I am very pleased with all of their products that I have used and fully endorse them. best wishes wyldeone.

Re: very true!

wyldeone said:
I told them I wouldn't ever openly endorse any product that i didn't in my heart believe in .....

I feel the same way, wylde. I can't claim a client base that is anything like yours but I do have alot of people coming to me daily, whether clients or otherwise, asking me for my opinions on products. It is nice to be able to point someone in the right direction knowing they will be taken care of.

I have no doubt that they will push to the forefront of the supplement market if they want to.

Take care,

Skip

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member