YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skiploading Seminar: How to get lean and ripped eating Fruity Pebbles and pancakes

Skip

Registered
I will be doing a Seminar titled: "Skiploading - How to get ripped eating Fruity Pebbles and pancakes" at Armbrust Pro Gym in Arvada, Colorado on Saturday, July 24th at 2pm. The Seminar will focus primarily on detailing how Skiploading works in reference to getting lean and ripped for bodybuilders, figure and bikini competitors and even for the average person that is looking to lose weight and look and feel better.

I will be going over all of the new information that I have not discussed or posted about on the boards and I will be going over it in great detail. The seminar is actually being done because I want to tape the seminar for the DVD so that it is entertaining and informative instead of being the typically boring, "stare at the camera and talk" type of crap. If you are in the Colorado area, you would get a jump on the information that will come out in the Skiploading Chapter of the DVD by coming to this seminar.

Skip

what about waffles, they are essentially pancakes with syrup pockets :cool:

Damn I may have to look into the cost of flights, lol.

I been thinking REAL hard about this process lately to use on the few guys that I prep for shows. This seminar would be really helpful but so far away from me up here to make it. Hope it goes well Skip. Im running a trial this weekend with a guy, he's 4 weeks out so kind of nervous as you can imagine!

Cheers!

this would be a miracle seminar for me! haha i can get huge and muscular but love handles will NEVER LEAVE!!! hahaaha:mad:

what about waffles, they are essentially pancakes with syrup pockets :cool:

lol!

just eat them after lifting instead of the dextrose/WMS marketed crap most people eat.

LEGGO MY EGGO!

Fruity pepbles and pancakes?
Cool...could I throw in a big mac and Twinkies during the off season?
This board is a f'n zoo.:rolleyes:

Are you fucking retarded? Go look at some of Skip's clients and then try and talk shit. It's his method, and it works damn well.

Are you fucking retarded? Go look at some of Skip's clients and then try and talk shit. It's his method, and it works damn well.

lol, well said.

Anyone who can get someone in contest shape with FruityPebbles and pancakes is a genius! :D I'm not into contests, but I would definitly like to grab a copy of the DVD when it comes out. The nutritional info would be a thing to see for sure.

Going nuts with 3rd/4th day of CKD right now. Fruity pebbles sounds pretty fucking good!:D

Skip, good to see you posting bro, we have known each other since anabolex . . and yes he is right.... you can, eating fruity pepples and pancakes. Carb cycling is such an incredible thing. My handle back then was SF7thgroup. Bro's, this man's shitloads are famous . . shitloading on Fridays while a contest prep.....even two weeks out . . no no a week out. Wish I was in the area. good luck with your seminar.

Last edited:

It's clever marketing. No one wants to read a thread, go to a seminar, read a book, entitled how to get ripped on diet and cardio. Ripped on diet and cardio, no shit? I don't know why I'm pointing this out. Too late.

Sounds like my kind of diet. :p But I keep carbs low during the week and then pound down pancakes, pizza, and fruity pebbles on the weekends. I'm sure it's not that simple, wish I could make it.

This is Skip's thread so I have no intentions of high jacking it, but my guys have a cheat day every week up to 6 meals eating what ever the heck they want. I prefer them to eat mainly carbs and fat. Ice cream pizza burgers etc. and it works wonders for the fat loss process. The title of this thread is a clever way for you to take notice, nothing wrong with that. I'm sure there is going to be some great info.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131