over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep aid/anxiety

So have you got a chance to try it? I received my Xanix yesterday and gave it a shot. I like!

I used a full dose last night and it didn't "knock me out" but I was so relaxed I fell asleep reading with my light on and my sleep was undeniably deeper than normal. I had some serious dreams also.

Normally I take only 100mg humanofort morning and night but with the great deal on this product i can afford to up the pm dose to 300mg along with all the other goodies!

Taste was eh ok... not horrible but not good. Whatever I'm used to it.

Hasn't arrived yet but I imagine I'll probably get it today and try it out tonight. If you're bothered by the taste, just put the scoop in your mouth and take a sip of water so it goes down more easily.

Mike ....thanks for the response.......with the vicaine product....not interested in the opioide effects ....not my need or thing .....more interested in the reduction of cortisol from hard training.......how would you use for this purpose.?
And with the mk product are there blood sugar issues ? Lots of hunger and bloating like I have herd from most mk reviews ? Can you eat with the dose 1 hr before bed? Any way to counter bloat ? ....thanks again.....I m interested to try mk as I have herd some mixed reviews.......some of my friends felt awful on the enhanced athlete brand and got very bloated on 25 mg and saw their BP go way up ? Any way around this ?my sleep has been poor lately I hoping will help that and improve body composition a bit while increasing recovery ........

Mike ....thanks for the response.......with the vicaine product....not interested in the opioide effects ....not my need or thing .....more interested in the reduction of cortisol from hard training.......how would you use for this purpose.?
2 caps before training, but I would try it on an off day first to see how you respond.

And with the mk product are there blood sugar issues?
Mild to moderate, but nothing serious in and of itself.

Lots of hunger and bloating like I have herd from most mk reviews?
Most people experience significant increases in hunger. Bloat (more accurately referred to as water retention) varies, but keep in mind that much of this water retention is a positive effect, as the majority of this water stored INSIDE the muscles, which just makes it bigger...NOT watery. Of course, it can cause some sub-q water retention as well, but for most guys it's not too bad.

Can you eat with the dose 1 hr before bed?
Yes.

Any way to counter bloat ?
There are no long-term viable solutions--all harm performance and/or health. However, much of the sub-q water tends to dissipate after a few weeks.

....thanks again.....I m interested to try mk as I have herd some mixed reviews.......some of my friends felt awful on the enhanced athlete brand and got very bloated on 25 mg and saw their BP go way up ? Any way around this ?my sleep has been poor lately I hoping will help that and improve body composition a bit while increasing recovery ........
As far as increases in BP go, there are quite a few script and OTC products that can assist in this area.

Last edited:
Thanks Mike ....I will make sure to give and review and give you lots of referrals if things go well .......saying it is like 4 ius of pharm grade gh is impressive .....but I am not expecting that ......just good sleep ....recovery and alittle recomp and I am more than happy ....

What would be the best OTC supps and doses to take for bp ...? And anything I can do to control any blood sugar issues from the MK ? [ that's not a healthy feeling even if not super risky ]

And with the mk product are there blood sugar issues ? Lots of hunger and bloating like I have herd from most mk reviews ? Can you eat with the dose 1 hr before bed? Any way to counter bloat ? ....thanks again.....I m interested to try mk as I have herd some mixed reviews.......some of my friends felt awful on the enhanced athlete brand and got very bloated on 25 mg and saw their BP go way up ? Any way around this ?my sleep has been poor lately I hoping will help that and improve body composition a bit while increasing recovery ........

The combination of arginine and lysine is good for anxiety and cortisol. That's why I recommend synthergine for people with that in mind as it contains both of those ingredients. It's obviously great for the liver too so an ideal supplement for all bodybuilders.

My new pre bed stack is 10mg melatonin (NOW Foods) and a ZMA stack with 3g boron added (GAT supplements). That combo is great for sleep, recovery and healing in general.

Oral treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine reduces anxiety and basal cortisol levels in healthy humans.

Smriga M1, Ando T, Akutsu M, Furukawa Y, Miwa K, Morinaga Y.

Dietary supplementation with an essential amino acid L-lysine has been shown to reduce chronic anxiety in humans with low dietary intake of L-lysine. A combination of L-lysine and L-arginine has been documented to normalize hormonal stress responses in humans with high trait anxiety. The present study was carried out in one hundred eight healthy Japanese adults. The aim of study was to find out whether a week-long oral treatment with L-lysine (2.64 g per day) and L-arginine (2.64 g per day) reduces trait and stress-induced state anxiety and basal levels of stress hormones. We confirmed that, without regard to gender, the amino acid treatment significantly reduced both trait anxiety and state anxiety induced by cognitive stress battery. In addition, we found that the treatment with L-lysine and L-arginine decreased the basal levels of salivary cortisol and chromogranin-A (a salivary marker of the sympatho-adrenal system) in male subjects. These results of this double-blind, placebo controlled and randomized study confirm the previous findings in humans and animals and point to a combination of L-lysine and L-arginine as a potentially useful dietary intervention in otherwise healthy humans with high subjective levels of mental stress and anxiety.

PMID: 17510493

Last edited:
Thanks Mike ....I will make sure to give and review and give you lots of referrals if things go well .......saying it is like 4 ius of pharm grade gh is impressive .....but I am not expecting that ......just good sleep ....recovery and alittle recomp and I am more than happy ....

What would be the best OTC supps and doses to take for bp ...? And anything I can do to control any blood sugar issues from the MK ? [ that's not a healthy feeling even if not super risky ]

Berberine will reverse any decrease in insulin sensitivity caused by MK.

Carditone works very well, but there are actually a LOT of supps out there that help to manage BP, such as Ubiquinol, Hawthorn, olive leaf extract, celery seed extract, etc.

so what s the idea behind it? if i take RX bensoz and that at same time I should be able to lower doses? maybe stop em?

I can't say anything else about it right now.

Yes, you most likely would be able to lower your benzo dose.

hey, any development with that stuff?

Until I can source it it isn't going to get made. I have no asked 3 manufacturers to look for it...and all of them came back with a "no" after a month of looking, which doesn't make sense to me because I've seen certain companies sell it (not bodybuilding or supplement companions, mind you), so I am wondering why we can't find it.

Until I can source it it isn't going to get made. I have no asked 3 manufacturers to look for it...and all of them came back with a "no" after a month of looking, which doesn't make sense to me because I've seen certain companies sell it (not bodybuilding or supplement companions, mind you), so I am wondering why we can't find it.

can you source some pharma grade myostatin inhibitor outta the the middle east? The word is there is something very potent there, coming out of a real lab/pharm....

I have been on it a week at 2 before bed and I would say it compares to 2-4 iu's from the water retention, lethargy, fullness, and so on. Have you tried it yet?

I have been on it a week at 2 before bed and I would say it compares to 2-4 iu's from the water retention, lethargy, fullness, and so on. Have you tried it yet?

Disregard! I read your thread on dealing with the sides! Lol

This stuff is much stronger than most are giving it credit for. I think it's blowing away a lot of first time users... I might drop to 12.5mg because of the water retention. I have to keep my blood pressure under control.

Somatozine worked well to help me sleep and gave me prolonged lucid dreams. I seemed to need a couple less hours of sleep a night on it. Took it 2 caps before bed daily on an empty stomach for 8 weeks. I noticed some increased appetite and gained about 5-6lbs water that stayed with me until I was off a couple of weeks. No lethargy or bp issues.

I went from 215 to 227 using a 250mg/wk dose of test e. My strength went up noticeably from a normal 250/wk only test dose. I added 5-10% on most movements weight wise. For instance my snatch grip deadlift went from 275x5 to 295x6. My weight is now around 222 and has been for a couple of weeks, I seem to have stabilized there. Most or all Strength is still there- next week I'll be doing a mast/test/npp 100mg EOD cycle with gw501516, but I'd like to try somatozine on a future cycle that isn't aTRT dose of test. I feel it would be counterproductive on my upcoming one wrt water bloat, which seemed mostly intramuscular (muscles felt much fuller) was very noticeable in my abdominal area. It was like GH/slin gut only less pronounced.

Good product. So is vicaine. I use it preworkout. Tianeptine sodium is high dosed, however, and can be addictive. It's prescribed at 12.5mg 3xday for depression in some countries. 50 is a high single dose and 150mg is a very high dose. It can be addictive and lose its effects quickly if used daily or redosed. I would not recommend using much of it, I would never recommend it in a sleep aid formula which MA Supps has done but everyone can make up their mind in that. I like MA and his company, I use their products. Tianeptine sodium helps my nerve pain however I warn against the potential dependency/addiction isssues associated with it. Withdrawing from it is similar to withdrawing from ozycodone or any opiate. There are people who have had up to five gram a day habits have to stop cold turkey and swore it was the same as heroin withdrawal so it has that potential.

On an added note I'd stay away from benzodiazepines except for rare cases of exfeme insomnia or anxiety, although they're very effective. Phenibut is junk imo. ZMA never helped me. Nor did theanine or 5-htp or any other supplement except for high dose L-Tryptophan on an empty stomach. And that only had mild sedative effects.

My 2 cents

Phenibut is junk imo. ZMA never helped me. Nor did theanine or 5-htp or any other supplement except for high dose L-Tryptophan on an empty stomach. And that only had mild sedative effects.

My 2 cents

Thanks for the review.

Surprised to hear zma didn't help. Maybe you had magnesium chelate rather than a better form? Magnesium helps me quite a bit and is pretty important for what we do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131