over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep aid/anxiety

Somatozine worked well to help me sleep and gave me prolonged lucid dreams. I seemed to need a couple less hours of sleep a night on it. Took it 2 caps before bed daily on an empty stomach for 8 weeks. I noticed some increased appetite and gained about 5-6lbs water that stayed with me until I was off a couple of weeks. No lethargy or bp issues.

I went from 215 to 227 using a 250mg/wk dose of test e. My strength went up noticeably from a normal 250/wk only test dose. I added 5-10% on most movements weight wise. For instance my snatch grip deadlift went from 275x5 to 295x6. My weight is now around 222 and has been for a couple of weeks, I seem to have stabilized there. Most or all Strength is still there- next week I'll be doing a mast/test/npp 100mg EOD cycle with gw501516, but I'd like to try somatozine on a future cycle that isn't aTRT dose of test. I feel it would be counterproductive on my upcoming one wrt water bloat, which seemed mostly intramuscular (muscles felt much fuller) was very noticeable in my abdominal area. It was like GH/slin gut only less pronounced.

Good product. So is vicaine. I use it preworkout. Tianeptine sodium is high dosed, however, and can be addictive. It's prescribed at 12.5mg 3xday for depression in some countries. 50 is a high single dose and 150mg is a very high dose. It can be addictive and lose its effects quickly if used daily or redosed. I would not recommend using much of it, I would never recommend it in a sleep aid formula which MA Supps has done but everyone can make up their mind in that.
It's not a sleep formula. I only labeled it "Vicaine PM" because it doesn't have any stimulants in it. Nowhere on the bottle, or anywhere online have I ever recommended that it be used as a nightly sleep aide. In fact, the directions on the bottle say to limit usage to 4X weekly, just like the regular Vicaine.

I like MA and his company, I use their products. Tianeptine sodium helps my nerve pain however I warn against the potential dependency/addiction isssues associated with it. Withdrawing from it is similar to withdrawing from ozycodone or any opiate. There are people who have had up to five gram a day habits have to stop cold turkey and swore it was the same as heroin withdrawal so it has that potential.
True, but those are people who are using tianeptine sodium multiple times daily at super high doses. There have now been a LOT (at least 8-10) people who have publicly posted that they used Vicaine every day for between 3-6 weeks and experienced ZERO withdrawal symptoms upon discontinuation. At this point I would say the risk of dependency with Vicaine is pretty small...unless the person is purposely trying to abuse it by taking it multiple times daily, every day...but this would be tough to do because of all the stims in it (it is self-limiting in this regard).

Under normal circumstances the Vicaine PM would have greater potential for dependency because there are no stims in the product (which means someone could keep taking more and more if they wanted to), but I purposely formulated the product with anti-dependency compounds--clinically proven ones, which have been shown to eliminate morphine withdrawal in human test subjects--so I would say the potential for dependency is limited with that product as well.

I am not recommending daily use, but there have just been too many people who have used it daily for many weeks straight without any issues after going off. If it had a high dependency potential, that wouldn't be happening. If someone did that with morphine, they would have horrible withdrawals after just 2 weeks of daily use. Vicaine and Vicaine PM is nowhere NEAR as worrisome in this regard--not even close, and real-world experience is now proving that.

Of course, tianeptine does have the potential to cause physical dependence, but based on what I have seen (I've read basically everything out there on the drug, including personal experiences) this really only happens in people using it multiple times daily at huge dosages.

Remember, this stuff is prescribed by physicians in other countries at 37.5 mg/day...and study after study has shown that this dose causes ZERO withdrawal in test subjects, along with zero patients reporting withdrawal at that dose. You really need to abuse the crap out of Tianeptine sodium (multiple daily doses every day in large quantities) in order to experience problems.

On an added note I'd stay away from benzodiazepines except for rare cases of exfeme insomnia or anxiety, although they're very effective. Phenibut is junk imo. ZMA never helped me. Nor did theanine or 5-htp or any other supplement except for high dose L-Tryptophan on an empty stomach. And that only had mild sedative effects.

My 2 cents
Thank you for all the kind words. :)

Buddy, I have the PERFECT product coming out for JUST THIS PURPOSE. In fact, this is exactly what I am making it for--people who suffer from AAS induced anxiety and sleep problems (ex. trensomnia).

It will work at least as well as prescription anti-anxiety medications like Xanax and Valium, but without the addiction potential and with an active life perfectly suited to a bodybuilder's needs.

Don't believe me? Wait and see. No one else will have anything like this...and it will be legal (at least for now).

did this product ever come out?

Not yet. Still trying to source the raw materials.

Listen Mike, flumazenil is a med they used for rapid detox by cleaning GABA receptors - something like ketotifen/clen type of deal. There were only two clinics in in Europe, I knew were using it - Italy and Serbia, but i just saw online there s an institute in US that does that too. U might wanna research that for ur future invention - like a very small amount of it...

Last edited:
Not yet. Still trying to source the raw materials.

Please do sir i really need something else these ambien with drawls are horrible. I havent slept in 4 days. I never knew how addicted i was to these pills but now that i stop taking them its horrible and my reality is a nitemare.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131