over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep aid/anxiety

xman280

Banned
been a member here for a long time(different user names, never banned, just lost emails accounts profuscle passwords and could log in) , anywho....have you notice that no sponsor (except one that u wait a year to get ur stuff) carry any products for anxiety and sleeping aid, considering that most of us here abuse regularly with tren, DNP, clen, and other things giving you insomnia or extreme aggression and anxiety. Some alprazolam, lorazepam, ambien etc would be very helpful, a box of 100 0.5 m tabs of alpraz. in eastern european pharmacy is less than $10...It is more expensive for me to g every month pay the doc's visit and get the meds here than order online, can't believe none of the sources with good reputation started doing it yet.

Buddy, I have the PERFECT product coming out for JUST THIS PURPOSE. In fact, this is exactly what I am making it for--people who suffer from AAS induced anxiety and sleep problems (ex. trensomnia).

It will work at least as well as prescription anti-anxiety medications like Xanax and Valium, but without the addiction potential and with an active life perfectly suited to a bodybuilder's needs.

Don't believe me? Wait and see. No one else will have anything like this...and it will be legal (at least for now).

Last edited:
Buddy, I have the PERFECT product coming out for JUST THIS PURPOSE. In fact, this is exactly what I am making it for--people who suffer from AAS induced anxiety and sleep problems (ex. trensomnia).

It will work at least as well as prescription anti-anxiety medications like Xanax and Valium, but without the addiction potential and with an active life perfectly suited to a bodybuilder's needs.

Don't believe me? Wait and see. No one else will have anything like this...and it will be legal (at least for now).

Sign me up Mike! This sounds like something that's right up my alley. How long are you expecting before this product launches?

message me with more info dude....i m still paying for all the Rx but need something else...especially now while dilating fro past 6 months and use a lot of converted Component th...my sleep is horrible....

Can't wait for this one, I have tried almost every sleep aid out there prescription and non prescription with no luck

Sign me up

Sign me up Mike! This sounds like something that's right up my alley. How long are you expecting before this product launches?

Probably still 6-8 weeks off. I am actively working on 4-5 new products, all of which should come out within a few weeks of each other.

I can't tell you what this product is yet, but it will be the holy grail of anxiety management. A legal anti-anxiety product that provides effects equivalent to prescription drugs without the physical dependence? That's unheard of, but it's about to happen.

Note: In reality I am going to be conservative and recommend limiting one's use of this product to 4 days per week, but just like with Vicaine, I have a feeling that people will be able to use it 5-6 days a week and still avoid dependence issues.

It is going to be bad-ass.

message me with more info dude....i m still paying for all the Rx but need something else...especially now while dilating fro past 6 months and use a lot of converted Component th...my sleep is horrible....

I can't say much about yet, but it will be available before you know it.

Oh...and this product will also help repair the "damage" done to Gaba-B receptors by prescription anti-anxiety drugs. So, for people who have stopped using script anxiety meds and can't seem to return to normal (horrible sleep, daily anxiety, etc), this stuff will help the user return to normalcy. For those who are actively using anti-anxiety meds, this stuff will potentiate all of their effects, so the indovodual will be able to lower the dose and receive equal effects.

Last edited:
Sign me up! I have to use ambien to fall asleep every night and even that only gives me 3-4 hours of sleep. But no anxiety issues here tho.

Melatonin, unisom and gh has been aces as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh...and this product will also help repair the "damage" done to Gaba-B receptors by prescription anti-anxiety drugs. So, for people who have stopped using script anxiety meds and can't seem to return to normal (horrible sleep, daily anxiety, etc), this stuff will help the user return to normalcy. For those who are actively using anti-anxiety meds, this stuff will potentiate all of their effects, so the indovodual will be able to lower the dose and receive equal effects.

Will it be something you take only before bed or will you be able to take it during the day for anxiety and stress relief?

Sign me up! I have to use ambien to fall asleep every night and even that only gives me 3-4 hours of sleep. But no anxiety issues here tho.

This product will stay active for 8 hours, so it is perfect for pre-bed use.

Will it be something you take only before bed or will you be able to take it during the day for anxiety and stress relief?

You can take it whenever you want...but if you take too much during the day, it can make you sleepy just like any other anti-anxiety med. Obviously, plenty of people still take benzos during the day and are fine, but as with any benzo, if you take too much it will knock your ass out. The good thing is that the dose can be adjusted depending on what one is trying to accomplish.

Last edited:

that sounds exactly like what we need, cuz i m sick of mixing the benzos in a relatively high doses..

Extremely interesting!!
Im sure millions have been waiting for something like this.

Add me to the "very interested" group...tarazadone does not work for me......kvh

To address the original question there are a couple sponsors here that sell antianxiety meds. Your going to have to wait no matter who you go through. Unfortunately you will need to spend some time getting autolists and searching for quite a few.

It's not that hard to go to a doc and complain of lack of sleep and get something. Schedule time with a psychiatrist as they tend to specialize in some areas and it's not therapy they typically manage your meds. It's another hassle but it's not that hard. Scripts for meds like ambien or Xanax are so cheap that 100% cash your not going to pay more than $40 each.

Mike your killing me, lol Good shit, Could be your best seller! Cant wait.

Ak

oops didnt mean to keep jacking the mans thread.

Last edited:
I'd very interested in this as well. Suffer from general anxiety and don't really taking too much of scripted stuff from the doc.

Mike do you have a release date for this product? I have been searching for something to help with my anxiety / sleep issues.

I will definitely be trying this.

I have tried 40mg compounded Melatonin caps up to 4 per night, numerous sleep aids, just recently did an oxygen test which came back low. I just don't know if I could sleep with a CPAP mask but it might be my only option one day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131