over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

weights426344

Newbies
Anyone out there want to offer some advice on what to take to help with sleeping? Neuropathy and nerve pain are causing some major issues with me being able to sleep. Ive been taking ZMA a lot along with some other supplements to help with sleeping. If anyone out there knows anything about what else can help I would love to hear back from you. Thanks!

Anyone out there want to offer some advice on what to take to help with sleeping? Neuropathy and nerve pain are causing some major issues with me being able to sleep. Ive been taking ZMA a lot along with some other supplements to help with sleeping. If anyone out there knows anything about what else can help I would love to hear back from you. Thanks!

Have you tried melatonin or valerian root? They help me if you want to use natural. I've also used ambien, lunesta, sonata, and xanex for sleep before. Although ambien made me hallucinate really bad so I dropped it haha. Now I use melatonin and valerian root or xanex.

2-4 grams of Red vein KRATOM leaf powder.
It completely relaxes you and removes all anxiety and pain.
I take it in the evening and throw a movie on to relax then fall asleep an hour or so later.

there is tons of stuff you can do, I would consider zma about the same as nothing at all. lol

melatonin should be considered a must have sup, too many good things about it and too cheap not to use. so that would be number 1.

regular zinc again is a must have but is not gona have a profound impact on sleep.

theanine case assist a lil in relaxation and in combo with 1.5 or so of niacinamide, some taurine and melatonin and the zinc you have a good cheap combo.

I just tried something called pregabalin which you would have to get form a dr, but is none scheduled. was very pleasantly surprised and if you look it up it addresses your symptoms pretty well. might be something to consider.

I found the sleep to be much better then with other traditional sleep meds.

Melatonin, GABA, 5HTP + L-Theanine or my favorite, weed.

Weed is the only thing I can take after having a large coffee and sleep like a baby. If you want a double whammy effect smoke up and eat a carb meal, lights out in 3...2....1.... :D

I am definitely going to check into taking the melatonin. I have been searching around and reading up on it quite a bit. Gonna do a bit more research on some reliable areas to order from and will definitely start adding that to the routine. And please don't think I'm writing this to get someone to leak out a source. I know I am new here and I have read the rules and I have read the responses to others asking flat out for help with that and I am perfectly capable AND willing to do my own research and earn my way around here.

I am also going to look into the pregabalin. I have read a little into that but need to do some more research on it over the next few days to see if it makes sense. I do appreciate the information on here guys. GH did wonders for my sleep even with the nerve pain. Even if I slept for only a few hours a night I still got wonderful sleep. Ive been on cyclobenzaprene for so long that my receptors have become numb to it so I definitely need to find an alternative for the nerve pain.

Thanks!!!

Melatonin, GABA, 5HTP + L-Theanine or my favorite, weed.

Weed is the only thing I can take after having a large coffee and sleep like a baby. If you want a double whammy effect smoke up and eat a carb meal, lights out in 3...2....1.... :D

I have had insomnia since i was 6, done everything under the sun, ambien,trazadone, you name it nothing worked, tried the red vein kratom at every dose did nothing( the horned ma dang is amazing for energy tho i'm just unlucky not knocking on K at all)

I have also been smoking weed since i was 12, never really helped me sleep and if the strains were to high in THC the anxiety is just to much, but recently i have my med card now and have found a few strains(harlequin, gumby ,ACDC, that are all 2-1 3-1 5-1 CBD to THC) and my god i have never slept so well in my life. I load up my vape and take my 5mg fast dissolve melatonin, and pass out within 20-30 mins of laying down this is life changing for me.

I am still getting a sleep study done to get an apap machine because i'm a mouth breather but my god do i feel like i different person, so if you have any way of getting high CBD ratio weed its a game changer.

Melatonin can shut down the natural production by the pineal gland. Not a good option unless you are not producing it or low. It's better to stimulate production yourself. You need to balance your circadian rhythm to do so. There are studies that show evidence of greater health and disease risk with lower melatonin levels. Get tested. Its much like test. You don't just start taking test arbitrarily because it works, not knowing what your body produces now or not knowing sides. (Contrary to 90% of people that use test)

Get on a sleep schedule. As you wind down you need to start dimming lights, closing blinds, and putting away the electronics that aren't necessary.

I have had insomnia since i was 6, done everything under the sun, ambien,trazadone, you name it nothing worked, tried the red vein kratom at every dose did nothing( the horned ma dang is amazing for energy tho i'm just unlucky not knocking on K at all)

I have also been smoking weed since i was 12, never really helped me sleep and if the strains were to high in THC the anxiety is just to much, but recently i have my med card now and have found a few strains(harlequin, gumby ,ACDC, that are all 2-1 3-1 5-1 CBD to THC) and my god i have never slept so well in my life. I load up my vape and take my 5mg fast dissolve melatonin, and pass out within 20-30 mins of laying down this is life changing for me.

I am still getting a sleep study done to get an apap machine because i'm a mouth breather but my god do i feel like i different person, so if you have any way of getting high CBD ratio weed its a game changer.

This is awesome to read ! I never had issues with sleep really unless stressed at work or during prep running, tren, clen, stims and just overall hunger.
I used to work as a stockbroker for a large bank here in Canada and I was faced with some very stressful times, the Dr. gave me Lorazepam and Ativan, those two drugs made me a ZOMBIE and emotionless.
Then I started reading about weed, from the medical literature and decided to give it a try, mind you I never smoked before until I was 27 - Im 30 now.
And like you the difference was night and day, it took me a little while to get used to the anxiety that comes with smoking. It also opened my eyes to a lot of things in my life.
I can run tren, clen, halo, you name it and I'm level headed, lest people think I smoke 24/7, all I need is ONE joint or hit from the bong at night after work, gym and food prep and that's IT. Sleep like a baby, level headed, not as edgy and my BP and heart rate are way down. I have a med card as well but with our new government it will be legalized across Canada for recreational purposes as well, which I think is a great way to increase revenue as the it will be taxed at 30%

Last edited:
I am going to have blood work pulled and have an entire panel done by a friend of mine. I was reading the past hour that there are a lot of things out there that can shut down natural production of a few things that are vital to optimal function for the body. I have been diagnosed with hypogonadism while i was younger and I have been on a routine now for the past few years. Ever since my accident occurred my sleep schedule has been rough. I started taking gh for about 9 months and kept getting my blood work done to make sure things were in check and everything went fine. It wasn't until after my last spine surgery that the sleep pattern turned for the worse and a lot of that is bc of the neurological pain issues I'm having and the sensory and motor issues in the right leg. I would like to stay natural if possible with this because eventually I will start taking more gh along with the trt that I have to take. But you're right...I didn't think the sleep issues could be triggered by some other issue and getting another panel pulled and checked is the right avenue to take before I start taking anything else. Thanks!

Lot of good advice in here.

GABA
Valerian root
melatonin

all helpful

Premium Powders has a Sleep Aid product that has a good combo.

My go-to is Sleephoria by EvoMuse. It's not one that (in my experience) helps with falling asleep, but with staying asleep and feeling more rested upon waking.

I am going to have blood work pulled and have an entire panel done by a friend of mine. I was reading the past hour that there are a lot of things out there that can shut down natural production of a few things that are vital to optimal function for the body. I have been diagnosed with hypogonadism while i was younger and I have been on a routine now for the past few years. Ever since my accident occurred my sleep schedule has been rough. I started taking gh for about 9 months and kept getting my blood work done to make sure things were in check and everything went fine. It wasn't until after my last spine surgery that the sleep pattern turned for the worse and a lot of that is bc of the neurological pain issues I'm having and the sensory and motor issues in the right leg. I would like to stay natural if possible with this because eventually I will start taking more gh along with the trt that I have to take. But you're right...I didn't think the sleep issues could be triggered by some other issue and getting another panel pulled and checked is the right avenue to take before I start taking anything else. Thanks!

if those are the reasons or at least some read up on that drug combo with b vit I mentioned. lots of good info out there ion it and seems decent.

I don't like to recommend mmj but gomit mentioned it, I am a lifetime heavy user too, basically I fall asleep smoking every night on the couch then move to the bed.

if you have access to mmj in a good access state then you could be all set, I love that option as essentially no side effects and not fucking with any kind of important chemistry.

some of the higher cdb stuff will prob help your pain too.

cdb and cannabinoids other then thc are much more important for sleep.

This is simple and may get made fun of but if you can't sleep don't knock it until you try it take 4 Advil pm you wake up refreshed and you sleep .

Ive said it a million times on here. SCHIFF MELATONIN PLUS!!!

Works every night for me along with Magnesium.

My sleep problems also stem from nerve pain. I have permanent damage to my sciatic nerve from a car accident. It constantly hurts and keeps me up at night. I've tried a few things. The combo that's working right now is 10mg melatonin with 250mg kava kava and a benedryl. I take it a half hour before bed. When I get into bed I put an ice pack on the origin of the nerve pain and it numbs it enough for me to fall asleep.

My cocktail:

5-HTP
GABA
Phenibut (off and on)
Melatonin

Prescription sleep meds give me a hangover. This "natural" version doesn't. :)

My sleep problems also stem from nerve pain. I have permanent damage to my sciatic nerve from a car accident. It constantly hurts and keeps me up at night. I've tried a few things. The combo that's working right now is 10mg melatonin with 250mg kava kava and a benedryl. I take it a half hour before bed. When I get into bed I put an ice pack on the origin of the nerve pain and it numbs it enough for me to fall asleep.

For the nerve pain I take neuronten(gabapenton)I take 3200mg a day but I've been on it for 13 years.that you will need to get from a pain management dr or whoever gives you cyclobenzaprine .
It might help you sleep but I take trazadone and visceral for sleep that you will need to go to a psychiatrist.there both no scheduled do not hard to get.
ViscerAl is an Antihistamine so you can get that over the counter.
Good luck if you need any other help feel free to pm me I've been on every medicine for pain and sleep.
Ambient made me hallucinate and almost set my house on fire while walking around naked

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws