over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep aids

TLS

Newbies
just curious what are some sleep aids that you guys use like zma for example or is there any research chems or peptides that you would recommend?

just trying to see what you guys think works best

9mg's of melatonin is my sweet spot

Diphenhydramine HCL... 100mgs works like a Chinese immigrant on speed...

Melatonin, makes me too lazy in the morning, it's hard to get up... Or some merlot, that gets me to sleep pretty easily too...

Melatonin is the most common and popular. There's ZMA, gaba, simple benadryl (what a normal doctor will tell you to take), 5-htp, Valerian Root, chamomile.

As far as research chems/peptides go, the only one I know of that is pretty hit and miss is DSIP.

Unison or the Walgreen brand Walsom I believe it's doxymil succinate also use diphenhydramine hcl 25 mgs if that doesn't work get some Nyquil one shot and I'm out for hours but the nsaids hurt my stomach.

Unison or the Walgreen brand Walsom I believe it's doxymil succinate also use diphenhydramine hcl 25 mgs if that doesn't work get some Nyquil one shot and I'm out for hours but the nsaids hurt my stomach.

What I find strange is that nyquil contains doxyl. which is stronger than diphen. (benadryl), but ZZZquil, which only contains the antihistamine, contains diphen.

I got an Rx for restoril which at 30mg will keep me out.. if its a rough night a few bourbons will help expedite things if I dont take on an empty stomach or if take too late into the evening since I need about 45-60min for metabolism thru my GI tract for me at least... benadryl used to work but grew tolerant, same for melatonin or other combos... it was at the point with others where if I didnt load up on the doses to where I was in a mental fog the next day reasonable doses wouldnt work.

I think the Zzzquil would have faired better if they included the dox of original nyquil since that stuff if least able to for me at least for building a tolerance to...

Diphenhydramine HCL... 100mgs works like a Chinese immigrant on speed...

Melatonin, makes me too lazy in the morning, it's hard to get up... Or some merlot, that gets me to sleep pretty easily too...

This works. I like trazadone these days.
Melatonin wakes me up after several hours and I'm wired and can't go back to sleep. zMA doesn't really work for me.

Trazadone is a weak antidepressant, non habit forming, and I feel like a million bucks the morning after intake one.

Tried melatonin to ambien/lunesta to xanax.

I hate waking up being in a fog from that stuff, it's worse than not getting a good night sleep for me. I just make do with the 5 or so hours I get.

Heard good things about Zzzzquil from some guys at the gym. Might give that shot just to catch up a day or 2 a week.

My sister responds extremely well to lunesta, not nearly as well with ambien - oddly enough I am the exact opposite.

The only crappy part about antihistimine tolerance is that once you build up a tolerance with any of them, it carries over to any other antihistimine.

This works. I like trazadone these days.
Melatonin wakes me up after several hours and I'm wired and can't go back to sleep. zMA doesn't really work for me.

Trazadone is a weak antidepressant, non habit forming, and I feel like a million bucks the morning after intake one.

Trazadone + melatonin is what I take now. I feel a little groggy in the morning, but not too bad. Trazadone is bit of a creeper, it takes about a week till you actually notice it working, and eventually you have to ramp the dose up.

I have been doing the Trazadone + melatonin combo for years now. Has worked good for me.

is allot of this stuff just over the counter or do you need a script?

I wouldn't touch ambien or lunesta with a ten foot stick. There is research that those drugs are dangerous, habit forming, and really leave you worse off as well as turning you into a zombie during the day since it never allows you ample rest in advanced stages of sleep. I think the premise is that very important stages of sleep are in fact skipped.

Melatonin, Valerian Root, ZMA, Gaba, are all somewhat effective from my experience. Currently I'm using ZMA-G from TN which is ZMA+Gaba. It's a solid supplement and very affordable. I would love to try 5-htp and Rhodiola. In fact I will be trying Tranquilogen which incorporates both of those.

I wouldn't touch ambien or lunesta with a ten foot stick. There is research that those drugs are dangerous, habit forming, and really leave you worse off as well as turning you into a zombie during the day since it never allows you ample rest in advanced stages of sleep. I think the premise is that very important stages of sleep are in fact skipped.

Melatonin, Valerian Root, ZMA, Gaba, are all somewhat effective from my experience. Currently I'm using ZMA-G from TN which is ZMA+Gaba. It's a solid supplement and very affordable. I would love to try 5-htp and Rhodiola. In fact I will be trying Tranquilogen which incorporates both of those.

That's one of the reasons why I don't take ambiem anymore - ambien is like getting hit in the head with a baseball bat, where melatonin is like getting sung a lullaby. Trazadone is a script, but it isnt habit forming, or controlled, or mega strong, and its most doctors go-to drug for not sleeping.

5-htp didn't do much for me, it made me feel a bit wonky, like it was messing with my seretonin.

I get insomnia caused by anxiety. I was cured when I had children. Now I'm always tired. For me its about managing my anxiety but I find bed-time routines make a huge difference. I can easily youtube shit all night but read a book on my bed and I can't get through the second paragraph without snoring. Also my routine starts at 5am (I'm a morning workout guy) so that helps me start to get tired at a reasonable time. Drug wise Trazodone works but its an anti-depressant and lately with the anti-depressants hitting the news in a bad way I'm opting out of a pharma approach trying more the routine thing. Melatonin is a good one. Melatonin is a tryptamine which is an interesting chemical.

I get insomnia caused by anxiety. I was cured when I had children. Now I'm always tired. For me its about managing my anxiety but I find bed-time routines make a huge difference. I can easily youtube shit all night but read a book on my bed and I can't get through the second paragraph without snoring. Also my routine starts at 5am (I'm a morning workout guy) so that helps me start to get tired at a reasonable time. Drug wise Trazodone works but its an anti-depressant and lately with the anti-depressants hitting the news in a bad way I'm opting out of a pharma approach trying more the routine thing. Melatonin is a good one. Melatonin is a tryptamine which is an interesting chemical.

trazadone is an AD, but it isnt like the new SSRIs and SNRIs, which are getting the bad rep. trazadone works in a completely different mechanism.

I did not know melatonin was a tryp, maybe I should re-read TiHKAL.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned taking a hit of weed. If you want to avoid smoking you could cook brownies with a tiny amount and then eat a small amount per night. And then work your way up to the right dose for you. You could think of it like a sleeping medicine in that way and dose appropriately.

And I don't understand how people will take ambien, lunesta and other harder drugs that fuck then up while denouncing pot as a devil drug. When really a tiny hit of weed at night would probably give you a better restful night sleep with much less sides.

I do use melatonin 3mg most nights and also a zinc and magnesium supplement. I feel these help. Also the night time routine is a must for good sleep. Praying or meditating. Devils weed here and there and also I must admit a tiny bit of klonipin when my anxiety kicks up.

3 mgs of melatonin with 2 grams of GABA puts me out like a light

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity