over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep apnea

The CPAP machine saved my life and my marriage...I became a fat ass and was to to 300 lbs (5'11") and had high blood pressure.

Got tested and had on average of 60 episodes /hour ....I was tired the time.

Got this machine, started eating right, gym ....

Down to 217, best shape of my life, no BP issues (off meds) and do not need my CPAP anymore.....I sleep like a baby with no episodes.

I highly recommend getting checked out to anyone who thinks they may have
An issue.....

The CPAP machine saved my life and my marriage...I became a fat ass and was to to 300 lbs (5'11") and had high blood pressure.

Got tested and had on average of 60 episodes /hour ....I was tired the time.

Got this machine, started eating right, gym ....

Down to 217, best shape of my life, no BP issues (off meds) and do not need my CPAP anymore.....I sleep like a baby with no episodes.

I highly recommend getting checked out to anyone who thinks they may have
An issue.....

I can't believe I've still not gotten one.

How big do you have to be to have sleep apnea? I was told I was snoring when I was 230lbs (5'10) and that's also when my stamina/breathing was at an all time low (running tren and wasn't doing enough cardio at the time either)

Sleep apnea kicked in full when I did my first cycle that I threw deca into many many years ago.....Guys, this is no joke. It's a real killer. It's horrifying. I remember waking up in the middle of the night coming out of a dream, dreaming that someone was choking me to death. It was because I wasn't breathing. AT ALL.

On multiple occasions I woke up vomiting because I was gasping so hard for air when I came out of whatever hell I was in during my dream, I'd be in the bathroom for nearly an hour trying to cough up all the crap I'd inhaled while throwing up. Deca has a direct effect on a person and is linked to sleep apnea. Testosterone use too. If you have apnea, get it TREATED!! Life is too short to die in your sleep.

We strive to have the perfect physique.

Let's strive to have perfect health too.

Remember, that's what bodybuilding was all about. Being the epitome of health! ;)

All the best,

Kembro

Sleep apnea kicked in full when I did my first cycle that I threw deca into many many years ago.....Guys, this is no joke. It's a real killer. It's horrifying. I remember waking up in the middle of the night coming out of a dream, dreaming that someone was choking me to death. It was because I wasn't breathing. AT ALL.

On multiple occasions I woke up vomiting because I was gasping so hard for air when I came out of whatever hell I was in during my dream, I'd be in the bathroom for nearly an hour trying to cough up all the crap I'd inhaled while throwing up. Deca has a direct effect on a person and is linked to sleep apnea. Testosterone use too. If you have apnea, get it TREATED!! Life is too short to die in your sleep.

We strive to have the perfect physique.

Let's strive to have perfect health too.

Remember, that's what bodybuilding was all about. Being the epitome of health! ;)

All the best,

Kembro

Solid post there.

most guys with an 18 inch neck like mine as some sort of apnea

Its been a few months I have been cured...i had the worst sleep apnea...life threatening...surgery sucks but works.

95 percent of you guys have a mechanical problem.....cpap is. Lik,e adding oil to a. A car with a bad valve. Eventually you will be blowin g oil (bad heart)...game over...

My neck is huge. Try to loose some weight.

I have a deviated septum and a 20in. neck and after waking up (2x) one night choking because I couldn't breathe I said screw it and got a machine. It took some getting used to that crap on my face, but it's no big deal now. I was literally falling asleep at work all the time and now I have no problems and have pretty good energy for an old guy.

Its been a few months I have been cured...i had the worst sleep apnea...life threatening...surgery sucks but works.

95 percent of you guys have a mechanical problem.....cpap is. Lik,e adding oil to a. A car with a bad valve. Eventually you will be blowin g oil (bad heart)...game over...

What did they do for the surgery?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Im also wanting to get one i can really notice it after training days my energy is so low and always waking camt sleep on my back at all anymore.

I had tonsils, adenoids, a very small portion of my pallet removed and sinus tissue out of my nose. Extreme pain.......but cured and don't need a cpap. Basically they cleared and enlarged my airways as much as possible without creating other problems

Just got called back in to go over the result from my sleep study, if cpap is an option taking it. I can only imagine the results I'm missing out on by not sleeping and recovering as fully as I can.

Don't be misleading. The surgery for OSA is a less successful treatment, BY FAR, than a cpap machine. Not only that but it is incredibly painful, and difficult to recover from. My father and a good friend both had the surgery. They both said it was the worst thing they've tried to recover from in their lives. And then months later they had to be put on cpap machines anyway because the surgery wasn't enough to fix the problem.

Even my sleep physician, who would have made a lot of money from performing the surgery, advised me against it for the same reasons. He literally said, "there is no good surgical procedure to combat OSA out there right now."

Don't be misleading. The surgery for OSA is a less successful treatment, BY FAR, than a cpap machine. Not only that but it is incredibly painful, and difficult to recover from. My father and a good friend both had the surgery. They both said it was the worst thing they've tried to recover from in their lives. And then months later they had to be put on cpap machines anyway because the surgery wasn't enough to fix the problem.

Even my sleep physician, who would have made a lot of money from performing the surgery, advised me against it for the same reasons. He literally said, "there is no good surgical procedure to combat OSA out there right now."

This is for the most part dead on. However, surgery can work for a small minority of patients who have a correctable mechanical issue. I posted earlier on in this thread that out of the 28,000 or so patient visits we did yearly, less than 5% were ever referred out for surgery, and all our physicians were board certified sleep physicians....many were ENT's as well, who although they would profit from a surgery, knew that CPAP was a better option for most.

I would say this is right on as I did have the surgery and about six months to a year I was back on CPAP machine as I know us it every night and it helps.

I would say this is right on as I did have the surgery and about six months to a year I was back on CPAP machine as I know us it every night and it helps.

What a waste of money man, that sux.

Getting used to it has been a real bitch for me. I rarely make it through entire night with it on. Exclusive side sleeper which makes what masks you can use limited because you nudge full face masks more and cause leaks. Using a nasal pillow style now, seems better. I also had deviated septum repair that didn't do much.

I am a dentist and a person w/ sleep apnea. First off the surgery, including the uvulectomy, as others have said is no guarantee of a cure. It also can give you a lifetime of an increased gag reflex. Weight loss helps, but not always. Lots of skinny people with sleep apnea.

2 main options: CPAP, and dental sleep appliance. The sleep appliance positions the mandible forward opening the airway. Problems with this is that it can cause shifting of teeth or TMJ problems. But if you cannot tolerate a CPAP you have to fix the problem.

I have been at a dental convention with colleagues and we would see people with certain jaw shapes and you just knew that they had sleep apnea. One of us would say "dead man walking."

Personally, I have tried the CPAP and a dental sleep appliance, and both were very difficult for me to use. I have learned to sleep on my stomach, and have started using a nasal spray to open my nasal passages and this has helped a great deal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131