over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep easily while on high dose tren?

GtMuscle

Registered
That's my simple question: it's a great idea to take some somniferous with high dose of tren to sleep ?

Thx!!! :)

I dont know what that is but melatonin and 5htp knock me out

try 25-50mg benadryl (dyphenhydromine - spelling?) 30-60mins bfore bed before jumping to anything more serious.

Rite Aid and pharmacies should carry it OTC as a sleeping generic.

This isn't generally acknowledged as sound advice here, but a little bit of THC is the only thing that will keep me asleep during times of super-fast metabolism and tren use during contest prep. Works like a charm. Every single time.

I have insomnia without AAS, so imagine how bad it is on tren.
I have used benadryl, 5-HTP, prescribed medical MJ, melatonin, TP sleep aid, benzos, muscle relaxers, unisom, basically everything out there.
Some of it worked ok, some of it stopped working after working well for a while, some of it had sides I didn't like, etc.

The one thing that worked awesome is seroquel.... you can get it cheap online, and if you buy 100mg tabs you can cut them in quarters because 25mg is all you need to knock yourself out.

If you read about it, the profile might scare you because it is an antipsychotic, but it is used for that in doses up to 600mg. It is a completely different drug at 100mg and under.
I liked it so much that I admitted to my doctor I had been taking it, and he had no problem with it at that dose, even wrote me script for it.

Last edited:
I have insomnia without AAS, so imagine how bad it is on tren.
I have used benadryl, 5-HTP, prescribed medical MJ, melatonin, TP sleep aid, benzos, muscle relaxers, unisom, basically everything out there.
Some of it worked ok, some of it stopped working after working well for a while, some of it had sides I didn't like, etc.

The one thing that worked awesome is seroquel.... you can get it cheap online, and if you buy 100mg tabs you can cut them in quarters because 25mg is all you need to knock yourself out.

If you read about it, the profile might scare you because it is an antipsychotic, but it is used for that in doses up to 600mg. It is a completely different drug at 100mg and under.
I liked it so much that I admitted to my doctor I had been taking it, and he had no problem with it at that dose, even wrote me script for it.

I can vouch for this. I used to take Seroquel and it will definitely knock you out. I was still groggy in the morning on 50mg though, 25mg might be better.

Normally on tren I do have a little trouble sleeping...

this time I am keeping my test dose low, and supplementing with dhea 25mg 2x per day and pregnenolone 12.5mg 2x per day and I sleep like a fucking rock even on 500mg of tren.

This isn't generally acknowledged as sound advice here, but a little bit of THC is the only thing that will keep me asleep during times of super-fast metabolism and tren use during contest prep. Works like a charm. Every single time.

ding ding ding, we have a winner! :headbang:

Benadryl is also the sleep aid in Tylenol PM

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws