over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep improved dramatically on Gh

My dreams are crazy vivid now. The kinds of dreams where it takes you a couple minutes to realize that what happened in the dream didn’t really happen. Lol. The weird thing is I cannot sleep in if I try. I wake up totally recovered but then have spells of sleepiness during the day. Am I fully rested or tired. Then the total opposite where I have energy to do random stuff around the house. Fix the toilet, replace the light bulbs I’ve been putting off, on top of laundry. I feel when I eat I’ll have bursts of energy then after a while I’ll feel a bit lethargic and heavy eyed. I’m getting to the point now where I’m seeing the beginning noticeable effects of skin, hair improvement, fat loss or more of a recomp type ,effect now about a month in.

I noticed the results at 3 months and noticed dramatic results starting at 6-8 months. I ordered a new GH brand after that and it did not sit well with me, bloated etc. recently got my hands on some what seem to be great grey tops. A week in and all the affects I had with the first round of GH are back. What is mind boggling is my shoulder that had been really bothering me for the past 8 weeks has seemingly mended itself in a week on the new stuff. Like 90% better! So I'm hopeful for the newest batch I'm using now. Probably even better than the original stuff I was running based on the results a week in.

And again, the sleepiness is real and can be annoying, but if you force yourself to get at it, you have more energy. It's getting started that is hard.

If you've used GH, you know when the stuff is good pretty quick.

So sleep is impressive, lethargic during the day is a little annoying, my fingers are going number randomly and I have bursts of crazy energy. A month in this is what I’m feeling. My pumps seem to be better and I feel a little fuller muscle wise. What are some of the things you guys noticed within the month you started an hgh regimen? And what did you notice from the 2-3 month range? I read a lot of conflicting information but not a lot of that information pertains to the 1-3 month period beginning an hgh regimen. A lot of info states that generally you’ll notice effects of gh after 6 months.

Last edited:
So would you guys say it would be worth taking gh just for sleep benefits? I have recently been looking into taking it just so I can get restful sleep. I have no experience with gh so I have to ask stupid questions.

I slept so much better on gh also. Never woke up during the night and woke up feeling refreshed. But ever since I came off of it my stomach has been messed up and I don’t shit good like I used to before I started it. I can go to bathroom and feel like I need to go much more but can’t. Has this happened to anybody else.

You should check for STD/UTI, could be totally not related

So would you guys say it would be worth taking gh just for sleep benefits? I have recently been looking into taking it just so I can get restful sleep. I have no experience with gh so I have to ask stupid questions.

I say absolutely yes. I’d continue just for the sleep benefits alone. I wake up before my alarm clock now. That’s a huge difference from where I was before waking up all night and exhausted by the time the alarm went off. I fell asleep at work a couple of times it was so bad. I due have the lethargic sleepiness from gh during the day but it’s different. I’m still fully rested and recovered and when I eat it goes away.

Nope dead tired here also, 5 IU in the morning. Kills the day, I might just shoot all 5 before bed.

I could see maybe if someone didn’t have sleep issues to begin with how the sleepiness during the day could get annoying. But for someone that has sleep issues that prevents them from concentrating, recovering from workouts, and effects other critical recovery processes the body needs during rem sleep it’s a dramatic improvement to quality of life. I’ll deal with the lethargy during the day because I’m fully rested and recovered. And you can push through the day time sleepiness and reap the incredible energy improvements gh provides.

Taking HGH before bed definitely helps me sleep better and more restfully, although being 50 years old and having taken testosterone and other steroids for 26 years now, I do still have to get up 3-4 times per night to piss (just part of getting older) and I do still snore like a chainsaw (sleep apnea due to having a 20" neck.) But even when I get up to go to the bathroom, the HGH does help me fall back asleep quicker and more peacefully.

If I divide my doses and take it during the day, it does make me lethargic and need extra caffeine or another stimulant, and I do have to make sure to eat more often.

I don’t notice better sleep on HGH but i definitely notice I’m a lot more tired throughout the day while using it.

I used to split mine up AM/PM but mid day I would be wiped out. So I started just doing one injection in the evening around 6pm and have been reaping all the benefits of HGH and getting good sleep without being tired through out the day.

I used to split mine up AM/PM but mid day I would be wiped out. So I started just doing one injection in the evening around 6pm and have been reaping all the benefits of HGH and getting good sleep without being tired through out the day.

I’m going to try this actually. Taking it fasted a.m. but I’ll change it up to 2 hour fasted p.m. before bed. Honestly the only side I don’t like at this point is the day time sleep eyes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear