over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep improved dramatically on Gh

Jerry2222

Registered
I’ve been in the game for years. Long enough to appreciate the reforvit b and Brovel times. For as long as I’ve been at this I never made the jump to GH until recently. I’ve been struggling with sleep issues for a while now. I just got used to waking up 6 times a night and dreading the alarm clock to wake me for my early am job. Been on GH for about 3 weeks and for the first time in a long time I have slept through the night several nights. Not only have I slept solid but I’m waking up before my alarm clock fully rested. If I would have none that GH would be my cure for sleep issues I would have jumped on long ago. Anyone else experiencing the same improvement in a short period of time using GH?

I generally have no trouble sleeping, but on GH, sleep becomes like a wonderful drug. Effortless and deep.I believe sleep+plenty good food+hgh helps realy speed up recovery time like nothing else.

Only problem is that eventually you might find yourself falling asleep at work or while driving. It became a problem for me.

I generally have no trouble sleeping, but on GH, sleep becomes like a wonderful drug. Effortless and deep.I believe sleep+plenty good food+hgh helps realy speed up recovery time like nothing else.

Definitely what I’m experiencing.

Only problem is that eventually you might find yourself falling asleep at work or while driving. It became a problem for me.

Yeah, so I’m taking in the am fasted and my drive in I get a little sleepy eyed but when I eat it seems to get a lot better , especially after a little caffeine as well.

4iu in the am dosed once daily. 6 days on , 1 off.

I just started GH from one of the sponsors and I'm on 4 iu a day split, once in the morning and once before bed, I'm doing 5 on 2 off and i have been sleeping great, getting a little tingle in the hands but no real numbness.

GH really helps combat tren with the sleep issues. At least it does for me.

I take 4-5 iu pre workout and the pump is wonderfully painful.

GH really helps combat tren with the sleep issues. At least it does for me.

I take 4-5 iu pre workout and the pump is wonderfully painful.

100% agree, taking 4IU split am/pm and I sleep no problem even on tren which usually destroys my sleep.

I have better sleep and deep vivid dreams from day one taking shot in the am. I'm starting again but just at 2iu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to do mine in the evening before bed after I got back from the gym and it helped me sleep then as well.

I don’t notice better sleep on HGH but i definitely notice I’m a lot more tired throughout the day while using it.

I’ve been in the game for years. Long enough to appreciate the reforvit b and Brovel times. For as long as I’ve been at this I never made the jump to GH until recently. I’ve been struggling with sleep issues for a while now. I just got used to waking up 6 times a night and dreading the alarm clock to wake me for my early am job. Been on GH for about 3 weeks and for the first time in a long time I have slept through the night several nights. Not only have I slept solid but I’m waking up before my alarm clock fully rested. If I would have none that GH would be my cure for sleep issues I would have jumped on long ago. Anyone else experiencing the same improvement in a short period of time using GH?

Same here, been sleeping great on it for more then 10 years now. waking up healed and refreshed is priceless. I Love GH!

Nice name buddy LOL

I don’t notice better sleep on HGH but i definitely notice I’m a lot more tired throughout the day while using it.

This is what I noticed also, I was hoping for sleep improvement

I take 1iu am and pre bed. I did 2 and 2 first but the sleep was painfully deep like a coma so dropped dose and all is great!

I agree, quality calories gh and insane recovery and look!

Yes, deep vivid dreams at 3 iu per day split. Black tops.

I describe the additional sleepiness from GH as very profound and real. But like when you were a teen, growth hormones at their peak and you just required more sleep. HOWEVER, once you drag your ass up and get moving, like at the gym, you reap those benefits. You feel those growth hormones.

For me, getting going is a bit more challenging on GH, but once my motor gets moving, I have more energy etc.

Other benefits from GH besides sleeping and growth factors, for me are: no hangovers. I can drink and feel nothing the next day. Improved skin, hair grows fuller and faster, wake up feeling refreshed. I love GH, when it's real shit and will likely use it for the rest of my life taking a few breaks each year.

I slept so much better on gh also. Never woke up during the night and woke up feeling refreshed. But ever since I came off of it my stomach has been messed up and I don’t shit good like I used to before I started it. I can go to bathroom and feel like I need to go much more but can’t. Has this happened to anybody else.

I have better sleep and deep vivid dreams from day one taking shot in the am. I'm starting again but just at 2iu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dreams are crazy vivid now. The kinds of dreams where it takes you a couple minutes to realize that what happened in the dream didn’t really happen. Lol. The weird thing is I cannot sleep in if I try. I wake up totally recovered but then have spells of sleepiness during the day. Am I fully rested or tired. Then the total opposite where I have energy to do random stuff around the house. Fix the toilet, replace the light bulbs I’ve been putting off, on top of laundry. I feel when I eat I’ll have bursts of energy then after a while I’ll feel a bit lethargic and heavy eyed. I’m getting to the point now where I’m seeing the beginning noticeable effects of skin, hair improvement, fat loss or more of a recomp type ,effect now about a month in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131