over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep issue?

suppdude

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So for quite sometime now, I find myself waking up in the middle of the night between 12:30-1:30am every single night. I typically go to bed around 10pm. Most of the time, I do have to urinate, but I can’t remember the last time I’ve slept through the night with no wake ups. Obviously there can be a multitude of factors causing this, but curious how many other individuals notice this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When stuff like this happens to me the first thing i look at is any recent changes to anything im taking. New meds, gear, vitamins, anything no matter how mundane it may seem i take a look at closely. In my case it’s generally stress related.

Is it just one wake up per night or do you have multiple? Also how long has it been happening?

I would reduce your fluid intake before bed as well as evaluate changes in your supplements, diet, training etc which might have caused this.

If all that fails look into getting a sleep study done with a doctor.

Just the one time around 12:30-1:30. I fall back asleep pretty easily. Some random nights I have more difficulty sleeping than others but majority of the time, just the one wake up and back to sleep.

I honestly couldn’t tell anyone how long. I just know it’s been a good amount of time.

Been debating about a sleep study.

So for quite sometime now, I find myself waking up in the middle of the night between 12:30-1:30am every single night. I typically go to bed around 10pm. Most of the time, I do have to urinate, but I can’t remember the last time I’ve slept through the night with no wake ups. Obviously there can be a multitude of factors causing this, but curious how many other individuals notice this?

I always wake up to urinate 2-3 times a night. I have a protein shake each time.

I want to try Pianas supplement "knocked the f*^k out"
Hear it helps with sleep issues.
I'm not a fan of Tylenol PM or prescription stuff for sleep.

I always wake up to urinate 2-3 times a night. I have a protein shake each time.
Same here although I don't have anything to eat or drink. I'm also one of those people that can't sleep more than 5 hours at most.

But mine is due to too much fluid intake as when I do wake up, its a rush to get there as quick as I can!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I typically wake up a couple times a night too. I have to get a sleep study done at some point.

Any chance you have sleep apnea? VERY common these days and can cause a host of different health problems.

I’m going to get a sleep study done. Snoring is now a concern I’ve learned as I never knew I was a snorer.

I’m going to get a sleep study done. Snoring is now a concern I’ve learned as I never knew I was a snorer.

Sounds like it could indeed be sleep apnea then. My old man has it, so I wouldn't be surprised if I did, too. Let us know how it goes!

i wake up every 2-3 hours and have to pee. It's sleep apnea. I haven't found a solution besides cpap which i can't get used to.

i wake up every 2-3 hours and have to pee. It's sleep apnea. I haven't found a solution besides cpap which i can't get used to.

Solution for me was to lose size. Once I dropped down from ~240 lb to 210 lb (same %bf) mine went away. Not sure if it'll work for you or if it's even something you'd be willing to do.

For me the major signs were: waking up a lot and never dreaming. Once I lost the mass I started again and actually woke up rested. Though I still wake up about once a night to take a piss but I tend to drink too much water.

Have you tried different masks?

I'm now on a phillips dreamwear. It's amazingly comfortable and almost non-noticeable. Google it and if you haven't given it a shot, I highly suggest it.

Figured I’d post this here, as it’s slightly related....

How do you guys cope with sleeping when in a bulking phase / offseason , or whatever you want to call it?

Recently I’ve been unable to stay asleep throughout the night due to feeling constantly and sometimes uncomfortably full.
I’m used to waking up to pee, but this is becoming a nuisance and stopping me falling back to sleep again.

I’ve tried sleep supps, which work initially, but don’t stop you waking back up when your stomach gurgles!

Anyone suffer the same?

Figured I’d post this here, as it’s slightly related....

How do you guys cope with sleeping when in a bulking phase / offseason , or whatever you want to call it?

Recently I’ve been unable to stay asleep throughout the night due to feeling constantly and sometimes uncomfortably full.
I’m used to waking up to pee, but this is becoming a nuisance and stopping me falling back to sleep again.

I’ve tried sleep supps, which work initially, but don’t stop you waking back up when your stomach gurgles!

Anyone suffer the same?

Did you try Melatonin? When i'm on tren and can't sleep,it works really well.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws