over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep Problems while dieting

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Any of you guys have trouble sleeping when it gets down to the nitty gritty of dieting. Its so wierd cause ill be dead tired and then ill sleep for an hour an then be up for hours and then sleep another hour and so on and so on. anyone had this issue before? anything known to help?

Thanks

Once I'm probably 7% and under I have trouble falling asleep...and when I do it seems I wake up every hour....i use melatonin and it helps sometimes.....for the first time I have the ability to take a nap for an hour and sometimes even two...helps me tremenously.....right now I average 4-5 segmented hours of sleep at night and 1-2 in the early afternoon....I think it's a anti-starvation where basically your body is saying "wake up stupid and go eat! Your starving"

I had this issue in 2002 when I was dieting for the Natural Michigan. From what I was told it's because of your metabolism. I was on 2 hours of cardio per day so I had to be up at 4AM, plus my bodypart, work, and school. I was dog tired by the time Id get home around 7 or 7:30.

Got ahold of my coach and like plang said, Melatonin. Only he added Kava Kava, and Valerian Root to the Melatonin. Took it 30 minutes before I laid down and hit me as I was brushing my teeth. Give it a try bro. Fairly cheap at any store.

I usually feel this way when I am dieting seems can't sleep and wake up every hour.

check out TPs Sleep Aid. Good stuff that works.

Tghanks guys ill check that stuff out. See my thing laetly is ill be dead tired then ill eat my last meal at around 9. Ill fall asleep for an hour and wake up and then im up for another three to four hours before i fall back asleep.

Melatonin, L-tryptophan, and phenibut make a mean sleep aid. Im dieting too and im in the same boat as you. These together def work.

ALR makes a product called "lean dreams" which is basically L-Tryptophan, Jujuba, Valerian, Rotundine, and Melatonin. I like it alot. I use it with some passion flower and usually that'll keep me out for the night and I don't wake up groggy.

I have it horribly. I'm about 8 - 9% bf now, and the lower I go with carbs the worse it is. I'm slightly hypoglycemic, so doc said when my blood suger hits bottom, it's a survival mechanism trying to get you to eat. This can be a problem when in the final weeks of contest prep when the diet has to be spot on, and at 2am I'm incoherent and will sometimes eat whatever I find. I have awakened in the morning to find Lucky Charms all over the floor, and don't remember digging into them, lol.

Any of you guys have trouble sleeping when it gets down to the nitty gritty of dieting. Its so wierd cause ill be dead tired and then ill sleep for an hour an then be up for hours and then sleep another hour and so on and so on. anyone had this issue before? anything known to help?

Thanks

same here

Thanks

thats whats up.just nap when you can it will all be over soon.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner