over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep quality?

Reload

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
We spend up to a third of our lives sleeping.
Combined with good nutrition, brutal training and a little hormone manipulation, quality sleep helps put it all together.
What type/brand of mattress have you discovered gives you that quality nights sleep?

Casper Wave. It was their top of the line mattress when I got it a little over 2 years ago. Pricey, but totally worth it - it's like laying on a cloud. I'm serious about getting good quality sleep and I couldn't be happier with it.

Great question and much overlooked. After many years with a Spring Air ultra plush pillow top I recently switched to an Intellibed Nightfall (plush) with adjustable base. This allows you to elevate your legs a bit to let gravity return the blood to the heart from your lower body vs. the heart pumping and doing the work.

A couple caveats. The mattress was/is $5,300 with mattress pad and shit and the base was $2,000. Also the "break in" time is at least 3 weeks. I slept like absolute SHIT for the first 2 weeks then started to get better. After 4 weeks I was sleeping great. In the first week I even went back to the store and talked to the manager and said the bed sucked. He's like"stick with it for 21 days". He was right. It does take a while.

Make sure you buy their waterproof mattress pad so the warranty isn't voided. It's also very important if you like squirter chicks. I use the Mattress Firm waterproof pad and then also a quilted waterproof pad for "double squirter protection".

I'm kinda heavy (230 -250 in recent years), so regular spring mattresses suck for me. They develop a low area within a few months, and I don't get the back support I need.

I bought a firm latex mattress 3 years ago. I love it. It's heavy and difficult to move, but the even level of firmness never goes away.

Great question and much overlooked. After many years with a Spring Air ultra plush pillow top I recently switched to an Intellibed Nightfall (plush) with adjustable base. This allows you to elevate your legs a bit to let gravity return the blood to the heart from your lower body vs. the heart pumping and doing the work.

A couple caveats. The mattress was/is $5,300 with mattress pad and shit and the base was $2,000. Also the "break in" time is at least 3 weeks. I slept like absolute SHIT for the first 2 weeks then started to get better. After 4 weeks I was sleeping great. In the first week I even went back to the store and talked to the manager and said the bed sucked. He's like"stick with it for 21 days". He was right. It does take a while.

Make sure you buy their waterproof mattress pad so the warranty isn't voided. It's also very important if you like squirter chicks. I use the Mattress Firm waterproof pad and then also a quilted waterproof pad for "double squirter protection".
I was going to suggest a waterproof cover too. I wasn't thinking about squirters. My cat spilled my cup of coffee onto my bed the other day, and nothing got stained.

Very firm so there is support.

Tempurpedic for me along with a CPAP. The CPAP was a life changer. Anybody with chronic fatigue should get a sleep study. It may not be your hormones as causation.

I sleep on my stomach but on the tip of my hard dick. It’s very firm and provides great support. It’s basically the “up” portion of a cock push-up that I’m most comfortable in sleeping.
I can't sleep on my stomach. Teetering from that height is not relaxing and could be injurious when i fell off from my monopod.

Tempurpedic for me along with a CPAP. The CPAP was a life changer. Anybody with chronic fatigue should get a sleep study. It may not be your hormones as causation.
I’ll be picking up my cpap as soon as we get back from Disneyworld. I know they take some getting used to but I’m really looking forward to finally working towards a good nights sleep

I’ll be picking up my cpap as soon as we get back from Disneyworld. I know they take some getting used to but I’m really looking forward to finally working towards a good nights sleep
Some people have difficulty but I took to mine very quickly. My fatigue vanished in less than a week and my energy levels went through the roof. Good luck to you sir.

always wanted to try one of those craftmatic adjustable beds but they are expensive as hell. i cant stress enough make best friends with your CPAP/APAP, it will change your life and quite possibly save it.

I also needed Cpap and it helped a ton after I got used to having the mask on. Before that I tried Melatonin CBD gummies from Charlotte's Web and they work amazing (AND I was skeptical). The combo is awesome, if you are a larger guy like most on here you may need 4 instead of 2 gummies. Hope it helps.

I also needed Cpap and it helped a ton after I got used to having the mask on. Before that I tried Melatonin CBD gummies from Charlotte's Web and they work amazing (AND I was skeptical). The combo is awesome, if you are a larger guy like most on here you may need 4 instead of 2 gummies. Hope it helps.

How many hours are you able to sleep when you take those gummies? How long before bed do you take them?
Do you get them directly from the charlottesweb site?

Tempurpedic KING for me.
I need something firm and large for my big ass body.
THAT and my cpap are honestly life savers as I'm not the best sleep to begin with.
How long did it take you to get used to sleeping with the cpap? I’m a side/stomach sleeper and can’t imagine being able to sleep wearing one.

How many hours are you able to sleep when you take those gummies? How long before bed do you take them?
Do you get them directly from the charlottesweb site?
Well I'm not 100% sure how many hours. with CBD the mask and a miracle I may get 7. I probably get 8 hours a night MAYBE 5 days in a year. However even during the work week whenI have my alarm for 5am latest I got better quality in those hours and felt better. Have to RE UP took a break due to possible drug test @ work ( that is another thing to think about ). Yes i bought them on their website and I usually wait for a sale, I think there is a sale today actually I know I got an email. I would eat them approx 45 mins or so before I wanted to sleep. Maybe 9pm ish during work week. Hope this helps. Also for me I took damn near a month to get used to my Cpap I'm a back sleeper and can't go on my side due to very arthritic shoulders.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member