over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep quality?

Well I'm not 100% sure how many hours. with CBD the mask and a miracle I may get 7. I probably get 8 hours a night MAYBE 5 days in a year. However even during the work week whenI have my alarm for 5am latest I got better quality in those hours and felt better. Have to RE UP took a break due to possible drug test @ work ( that is another thing to think about ). Yes i bought them on their website and I usually wait for a sale, I think there is a sale today actually I know I got an email. I would eat them approx 45 mins or so before I wanted to sleep. Maybe 9pm ish during work week. Hope this helps. Also for me I took damn near a month to get used to my Cpap I'm a back sleeper and can't go on my side due to very arthritic shoulders.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good sleep aid. I think I might place an order. I'm assuming the sale is for current customers?. Either way, if they work well, it might be a good tool to have on hand.

in regards to chemicals -I just switched from trazodone to prazine
I take trazadone and while it helps me fall asleep....I’m usually wide awake in about 5 hours

I take trazadone and while it helps me fall asleep....I’m usually wide awake in about 5 hours

How many mg do you take? Do you feel you need to up the dose the longer you take it?

How many mg do you take? Do you feel you need to up the dose the longer you take it?
Ive been taking 50 Mg nightly for around 2 years now. Switched to trazadone from amlodopine. I think increasing my dose might help, but the cpap I should be getting soon will likely help too and I don’t want to increase my meds before I start using it

Ive been taking 50 Mg nightly for around 2 years now. Switched to trazadone from amlodopine. I think increasing my dose might help, but the cpap I should be getting soon will likely help too and I don’t want to increase my meds before I start using it
Good luck with the CPAP. Mine pretty much changed my life, even though my AHI was only 5. It wasn't a drastic change that would happen overnight, but a gradual increase in energy, mood, awareness, cognition, motivation etc over the duration of 6 months. The first few weeks were rough trying to get used to it, but now I cannot sleep without it. The only mask I can still sleep with is the N30i nasal pillow. Don't get discouraged but keep trying to find a mask that works for you, it will definitely be worth it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear