over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep schedule ?

JackedStack

Registered
Does it matter when you sleep ? say you work nights does it matter if your sleeping day or night ?

There are many studies out there on that. I was in the military, law enforcement, and fire also. My sleep schedule sucked. I have sleep apnea and a slew of health problems now. Try to keep a schedule or routine as much as possible. You don't want to upset your circadian rhythm too much or it affects your adrenal glands and of course recovery

It definitely has to play a role. I'm constantly switching back and forth between sleeping during the day and sleeping at night and it's doing a number on me. Certain hormones spike a certain times of the day and now we are messing with that rhythm I can't help but to wonder on the effects it has.

As to building muscle, it will matter if you are not sleeping good. As to the rest of your health, it is terrible for it. I work days sometimes and I work nights sometimes, not good at all for your health.

I agree with all of the above. I have sleep apnea and a job that changes my shift,so giving yourself a day or two to ease into a new sleep routine helps. Sleep =muscle!

what peptides help with sleep. I have tried everything over the counter and even went to the dr and got ambien. Ambien makes me sleep walk and even leave the house yet i dont remember so I wont take it anymore.

I know sleep matters but I cannot fall asleep and stay asleep. Been like this for a few years now

I had your same problem. I tried everything to help me get to sleep. I actually posted a thread a while ago where I received some good advice. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/123441-having-trouble-sleeping-any-ideas.html

I found that 100mg cjc no dac and 100 - 200 mg of IPAM prior to bed was the thing that helped the most.

Also, I have blackout shades (similar to the ones below) my bedroom is completely dark during the day. These were also a big help.
BlackoutEZ Window Covers, Energy Efficient Window Treatments

Consider using something like the soundspa from homemedics to block out any noise.

what peptides help with sleep. I have tried everything over the counter and even went to the dr and got ambien. Ambien makes me sleep walk and even leave the house yet i dont remember so I wont take it anymore.

I know sleep matters but I cannot fall asleep and stay asleep. Been like this for a few years now

DSIP. Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide. Works well in keeping you asleep. Not really putting you to sleep. My sleep quality did improve. Also when I was running Ipamorelin I would boom dose at bed time and sleep like a baby. Now I'm a Kratom and melatonin guy. Puts me out but I still struggle at times.

after 8 years of working the graveyard shift. and switching back to a normal sleep schedule on the weekends. i would say it definitely is not as conducive to recovery.

A little bit of gh and melatonin helps fall asleep and stay asleep. Not having a set sleeping schedule definitely sucks and affects health.

Long time sleep apnea sufferer myself. Has gotten slightly better since loosing some muscle mass in my chest.
Ghrp-6 + cjc-no dac. 30 minutes before bed has always worked out pretty good!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131