over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep Study results

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Got my sleep study results today.
Severe sleep apnea. I stop breathing 36 times per hour or every 1.6 min.
Per dr. if left untreated it gives me 40 to 50% chance of having hearth attack in next 7 years.
Got CPAP machine prescribed.:)
No wonder i felt like shit all day long.

Wow, that's got to be a wake up call to people on this board. Thanks goodness you got the study done. How old are you and how big are you?

Wow, that's got to be a wake up call to people on this board. Thanks goodness you got the study done. How old are you and how big are you?

Definitely.
I am 39, gonna be 40 in february. current weight 270lbs.
Apparently i have narrow and collapsed throat so that's what causing most of the sleep apnea. Also weight doesn't help

My wife has been an RPSGT "sleep tech" for almost ten years. She now manages a sleep center. You should hear some of the horror stories I've heard about some people with severe apnea. It can jack you up in SO MANY ways. A lot of people once they get used to the machine are amazed at how much better they feel. She is also constantly listening to me while I'm sleeping. I snore when im laying on my back but luckily I don't stop breathing. Everytime I get over 200 pounds I start to snore.

Yeah, my sleep doctor told me I had a 60% chance of dying in my sleep without a CPAP. Scary stuff. Who knew?

Definitely.
I am 39, gonna be 40 in february. current weight 270lbs.
Apparently i have narrow and collapsed throat so that's what causing most of the sleep apnea. Also weight doesn't help

How do you feel during the day? Just exhausted? I just got back form my hrt doc and after looking my test results my current exhaustion is pointing to something sleep related, waiting on a call from the sleep clinic. In my case I have lost a ton of muscle, blood sugar issues and mood issues, all of which would be explained by my sleep being a mess.

How do you feel during the day? Just exhausted? I just got back form my hrt doc and after looking my test results my current exhaustion is pointing to something sleep related, waiting on a call from the sleep clinic. In my case I have lost a ton of muscle, blood sugar issues and mood issues, all of which would be explained by my sleep being a mess.

During the day i feel exhausted, after noon i cant keep my eyes open and cant concentrate at all.
Also wherever i sit to relax i would fall asleep, car (as a passenger), train, bus .....
Also had short term memory issues, i would forget stuff .

I have been on cpap for 8 days now and i can tell you i feel recharged, dont feel sleepy during the day and feel much better..

also my oxygen level during the sleep was 85 and below.. now is back to 95

Last edited:
Glad to hear you like the results from the cpap. How hard is it to sleep with it?

I wake up with headaches, sometimes feeling like i haven't slept at all.

I have a study scheduled for next Friday.

Last edited:
I used a cpap for about a year when I was at my biggest, around 195lbs at
5ft'1. I had rebounded from a show and gaine a ton of muscle quickly. I loved it but then started having all kinds of apnea related issues. I started using the machine and it helped tremendously and then I dropped to 175lbs and didn't need the machine. It was a lifesaver!

Glad to hear you like the results from the cpap. How hard is it to sleep with it?

I wake up with headaches, sometimes feeling like i haven't slept at all.

I have a study scheduled for next Friday.

That's what I was wondering too. I don't sleep on my back normally.
Plus, I highly doubt I would be able to sleep at the institute. My OCD would drive me nuts knowing I'm there. Plus, I get up to urinate every two hours at least.
And what if I start wacking off in my sleep. Geezsh...
Bahahaha... :D

That's what I was wondering too. I don't sleep on my back normally.
Plus, I highly doubt I would be able to sleep at the institute. My OCD would drive me nuts knowing I'm there. Plus, I get up to urinate every two hours at least.
And what if I start wacking off in my sleep. Geezsh...
Bahahaha... :D

lol:)
nah you will be fine, they give you Ambien and you sleep like a baby.
You will get used to sleeping with it I had to change mask from nasal pillows to just nasal mask. You have to try few masks to see which one is best for you to sleep. It is little weird at the beginning, you feel like you can’t breathe and are suffocating, its little harder to exhale against the pressure of the cpap .
But once you fall asleep you don’t feel it.
It def helps

I had my machine a year before I used it consistently. Now I keep it on in bed even if I know I am not going back to sleep. You can just get in a "comfortable" rhythm with it over time.

I am shocked how hard I resisted versus how compliant I am now. I have one at home, one for travel, and I even keep one at my office by my couch for "naps".

One thing that made a huge difference for me was using these cotton pads under the mask that cut leaks to zero.

Interesting
I've been wondering the same myself.
Just wondering about the Ambien? Maybe that had something to do with the apnea problem? I mean if u never take it and then suddenly u do how are u getting a true scientific conclusion?

I'm so glad I got my CPAP. I used to never sleep in my back because it would be so bad. Epic headaches in the morning. Exhausted tired all day. I'd fall asleep whenever I sat down long enough. Was horrible.

And I was most nervous what girls would say when I put a mask on to sleep. :/. Or a lack of closeness at night - no issue there. Now they'll wake me up if I accidently fall asleep without it.

I wore it while playing games/reading right when I got it to get used to it quick. It felt normal in less than a week for me.

But if I get a stuffy nose, like right now, life sucks again.

Also, they very specifically told me no sleep meds before my test.

My wife and I have had ours for over 3 years. It's a night and day difference. Anytime I lay down I put it on. I feel 100 times better now than I did. I actually recover and rest when I sleep now. No more headaches and sore throats. The only problem is my mask and machine have fallen apart in 3 years and since I have a new Dr they want me to do all that stuff over again just to get replacements

wow i had no idea that significantly increases your chance of a heart attack thanks for the info.

thank the lord that this information is circulating
we appreciate your testimony and spreading the knowledge
please please please get tested for sleep apnea if you think you may have it

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members