over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleep?????

ryan

Registered
im trying to chang my sleep habits, go to sleep a few hours earlyer, does any one have any ideas on how i would do this cuzz rigth now i jkust lie in bed and toos and turn till about 2 am..i need to get to sleep earlyer then that also i wake up and piss every 2 hours on the dott. any help or ideas on what i could do would be great

thanks

ryan

If you currently wake up at say 9AM and then set your alarm to 7AM after a couple of days you will be tired and able to go to sleep 2 hours earlier.

seriously my problem is I havea hard time relaxing at night just try clearing your mind

Hmm

Try some Theanine, if that is how you spell it. I have read several studies on its calming, relaxing effects. I just ordered some a few days ago, I will let you know. Other ideas are have sex, do some late cardio, JO, wake up earlier, watch soda caffinated beverages etc. IT will happen you just need to reset your bodys clock,

Ive tried several sleep remedys. I wont use RX meds at this point as personally Im opposed to that, just my preference.
Melatonin worked short term. Kava kava worked somewhat.
Used Renewtrient also and it made me too high-and that goes over the line for me.
The best product for me is generic Benedryl-same as Tylenol PM or Sominex but WAY cheaper.

For any of you bros having trouble clearing your mind in order to go to sleep if any of you are the religious type, try saying a prayer while you lay there. It usually helps me get some things off my mind. Just my $.02

MikeS said:
Ive tried several sleep remedys. I wont use RX meds at this point as personally Im opposed to that, just my preference.
Melatonin worked short term. Kava kava worked somewhat.
Used Renewtrient also and it made me too high-and that goes over the line for me.
The best product for me is generic Benedryl-same as Tylenol PM or Sominex but WAY cheaper.

Benadryl always knocked me out. Taking one (vice two) has helped me get to sleep when I needed help. When I have a cold or just feel like crap and don't have any benadryl, I always have Nyquil (or Nightime--generic), which seems to knock me out too. My money is on the benadryl or generic/cheaper version.

---slide---

sleep on this

With the exception of a few people who actually have a sleep disorder, sleeping should be easy. If you work, work out, and live a normal active life you should be dying for 8 hours of sleep. I'm one of the unfortuante millions in this country that does not have enough time for sleep. It may be you have anxiety about something in your life present or future. It may be something you are including in your diet such as thermogenic stimulants.
If it is truely beyond natural means of sleep I'd suggest ZMA first. Zinc Monomethenine Aspartate helps your body recover. It does its job so well that it usually is responsible for people oversleeping due to a deeper regenerative cycle during sleep. Try that out. Next, I'd try a good old fashion sleeping pill like NyTol or something along those lines. Lastly, (this is my favorite) is the alcohol + muscle relaxer combo. I'd recommend Soma's. They are very cheap usually; $30 for 100 in Mexico. Take two with a tall Jim Beam and Diet Caffiene free Coke or a couple beers and start counting the sheep.

-B

I'm with Mike S - Benedryl - Cheap Cheerful and a good nights sleep,
Plus no hungover feeling like crap in the morning

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

Slide- I usually take ONE not 2 tabs also...
Dont forget - get the store brand (ie-equate by Walmart...)
MUCH cheaper. same damn thing as sominex at 1/10th the price!

I have to go with Ambien only cause that otc stuff doesn't phaze me at all. The ambien works just enough to make me drowse and I get a good solid 6-8 hours and wake up refreshed and no hangover. The best however is G but this is long ago and has no place around me anymore. But the sleep was GREAT!

I agrea G is the best but there is no way in hell iam ever going near that again.I used to know a girl who had rx marijuana for insomnia. I gues it realy helps

MikeS said:
Slide- I usually take ONE not 2 tabs also...
Dont forget - get the store brand (ie-equate by Walmart...)
MUCH cheaper. same damn thing as sominex at 1/10th the price!

Thanks, Mike...I'll check it out this weekend when I pay my weekly visit to the local Wal-Mart...:D

---slide---

I go to sleep no problem. BUT starting about 2 months ago I wake up after only 6 hours of sleep and IMMEDIATELY am wide awake. Before this I could EASILY sleep 8 hours or more.

I don't feel tired during the day but just feel maybe I could grow a little more if I slept more.

Maybe as you get older you don't need as much sleep.

actually

Have experienced this problem a bit myself and have been experimenting with some different things to help me out. This is the best combo I have used. Meltonin + Valerian + Calcium Magnesium and Zinc about 1 hr before you want to sleep. Works great for me and no hangover effect.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws