over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleeping aids

Trazodone 100mg ed before bed has changed my life in such a positive way. I highly recommend it. Been on it for years.

Trazodone 100mg ed before bed has changed my life in such a positive way. I highly recommend it. Been on it for years.

Did you start at 100mg from the get go? You always stay at 100mg? Feeling refreshed in the AM at that dose?

I started at 100mg. I have never felt the need to go higher or lower. I feel very refreshed in the morning. I went from not being a morning person to being a morning person.

I took a thc gummy last night for the first time, amazing sleep for the first time in a week. I woke up to piss a few times didnt feel high though. Maybe placebo? But I slept a good 10 hours. Anyone know if we can get a script for edibles for sleep and relaxation? I know they can be prescribed now days just not sure what for

There are lots and lots of options out there, a glass of wine or 3 will get you sleepy quick.
The idea is to restore as quickly as possible using as little as possible aids.
AAS by their nature are neuro-stimulatory. Even thought this may be undetected for the first 20 years of use-its something that changes your brain chemistry quiet a bit, Its also what is responsible for 96% of the associated side effects. Its my opinion that if you tackle the neurotransmitter side of thing, and achieve that much missed REM 3&4 sleep which you probably lost after that first cycle( unless you been using opiate). You will start the neuro-restorative process. Folks TRT is for life , make it work FOR YOU not against. Everything said in IMHO.
BTW hypnotics wont take you there.
Very interesting, I have battled sleep problems for a long time, tried all there is out there. Currently using 50-75mg hydroxyzine

but my main concern is with the use of sleeping aids I’m not actually getting the benefits sleep is supposed to provide especially for a bodybuilder. Can you go into more depth on Trazadone resetting imbalanced neuro activity?? What does that look like in a tangible since?

I found through trial and error that the best quality, deepest sleep and most refreshing REM with ZERO next day grogginess and hangover is to sleep naturally without taking ANYTHING (no supplements, no drugs, no caffeine, no meds, nothing except food and water) for at least 8 hours prior to sleep.
I found that my sleep problem was stemming from taking caffeine too close to bed time. Even the tiniest amount of caffeine in system can greatly interfere with sleep quality.
It also helped me greatly to have a bowl of white pasta or cereal before bed and to crash from that and sleep deep. That way..the next day when I woke up..I had massive glycogen inside my muscles and hit the gym first thing upon waking up to get these killer and sustained pumps from the pasta I had the night before.
Nothing and I mean NOTHING can replace that natural sleep. These "sleep aids" will just knock you out, give you wacky dreams (nightmares more likely), put stress on your organs, and the "sleep" wouldn't be quality sleep at all..hence the next day grogginess and tired-ness which is testimony that the 8-9 hours that you were knocked out from these sleep aids and or/meds were poor quality sleep.

I found through trial and error that the best quality, deepest sleep and most refreshing REM with ZERO next day grogginess and hangover is to sleep naturally without taking ANYTHING (no supplements, no drugs, no caffeine, no meds, nothing except food and water) for at least 8 hours prior to sleep.
I found that my sleep problem was stemming from taking caffeine too close to bed time. Even the tiniest amount of caffeine in system can greatly interfere with sleep quality.
It also helped me greatly to have a bowl of white pasta or cereal before bed and to crash from that and sleep deep. That way..the next day when I woke up..I had massive glycogen inside my muscles and hit the gym first thing upon waking up to get these killer and sustained pumps from the pasta I had the night before.
Nothing and I mean NOTHING can replace that natural sleep. These "sleep aids" will just knock you out, give you wacky dreams (nightmares more likely), put stress on your organs, and the "sleep" wouldn't be quality sleep at all..hence the next day grogginess and tired-ness which is testimony that the 8-9 hours that you were knocked out from these sleep aids and or/meds were poor quality sleep.

I've done the same with caffeine. When I tallied it up, I was taking in over a gram of caffeine every day, absolute minimum. Yea, why the hell can't I sleep? Lol. I've always been a chronic insomniac, but I usually don't take in much more than a hundred mg a day now and that's first thing in the morning preworkout.

I also do a few carbs before bed, typically some cottage cheese or Greek yogurt, maybe with some berries thrown in. That little insulin spike helps put me to sleep.

I've done the same with caffeine. When I tallied it up, I was taking in over a gram of caffeine every day, absolute minimum. Yea, why the hell can't I sleep? Lol. I've always been a chronic insomniac, but I usually don't take in much more than a hundred mg a day now and that's first thing in the morning preworkout.

I also do a few carbs before bed, typically some cottage cheese or Greek yogurt, maybe with some berries thrown in. That little insulin spike helps put me to sleep.

Exactly bro. Sometimes we need to find out what exactly what it is that we are doing or what exactly are we taking that is causing the sleep problem and then just eliminate it from our regime or at least synchronize the timing of what it is we are taking or doing! Don't look at the problem and trying to mask it..look at the solution..which often times is..to remove the clutter..not to add to the clutter.
I can assume that a lot of the sleep problems that a lot of the brothers on here are experiencing is probably taking too much stimulants too close to bed time, tren, dosing their last oral steroid too close to bed time or even right before they go to bed, too much screen time (TV, youtube, etc) before bed which can really mess up sleep because it makes your thoughts race and makes you think and the LAST thing you want at night time before sleep is to be thinking or pondering over something or stressing over the current events or worrying, etc etc...
Another thing is a lot of brothers on here dose their oral steroid compounds every 4 or 6 hours..and their last dose they do it way too close to bed time and at that time the liver and the body is actively processing the compound(s) and the compounds are stimulating the hell out of the brain because your essentially being flooded with powerful androgens!
I prefer it that all orals are dosed one time in morning pre workout and then leave it. Yes the half life is short but the powerful effects are still working in the body (At least in my experience). Thats why when we go off the oral compounds..we don't immediately lose strength, fullness, muscularity, etc..not for a couple of weeks at least..
at least in my honest opinion and experience..bro science at its best right? :)

What dose do you take?
I take 50mg (one pill) when I use it. My doctor said I could take 100mg if needed. 50mg works well for me, 100 just makes it extremely difficult to wake up so I don't take that much unless I plan on sleeping most of the day.

Regarding caffeine and sleep, it doesn't seem to affect sleep negatively many times.
On weekends I wake up, drink some coffee, read the news and then sleep a few more hours. And the sleep feels real good. :D
I know it's a common thing for old people to feel like they sleep better having had some coffee, I forget the mechanism but it's pretty common. But yeah, for many it does disturb sleep.

Regarding orals, many of them seem to help my sleep. Dbol, M1T, Anadrol all help, sleep is subjectively better.

Benadryl, weed, and otc sleep aid in combination with taking all gear early in the day worked great for me.

Benadryl, weed, and otc sleep aid in combination with taking all gear early in the day worked great for me.
Those will put you out for sure, Anti-histamines in 2 of the mentioned not best.
The productive sleep you should seeks is Anabolic-beast #86 above.

I took a thc gummy last night for the first time, amazing sleep for the first time in a week. I woke up to piss a few times didnt feel high though. Maybe placebo? But I slept a good 10 hours. Anyone know if we can get a script for edibles for sleep and relaxation? I know they can be prescribed now days just not sure what for

This depends on the state if you're in the US. I got a medical recommendation for insomnia right after I moved to California. Now it's legal here for all adults, so I don't need the medical rec. Medical use is still illegal in some states. Some require a deadly disease like AIDS or cancer to qualify for a medical rec.

has anyone tried Halcion? i know it's not a long term solution. i know it's addictive. however, i've heard there was nothing like it in terms of getting to sleep.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws