over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleeping aids

Thoughts on this?

**broken link removed**

I like it myself but many are so emotionally invested in this herb they will not accept any negative effects. What's interesting is that the author says CBD by itself does nothing positive for sleep, according to studies. But tons of users claim it definitely does help.

I believe that daily use can lead to decreased sleep quality over time. I don't see any downsides to using it twice a week. Friday and Saturday nights are when I get the longest and most refreshing nights of sleep. I have more than 20 years of experience with this. I've been wearing a smart watch that tracks my sleep for the last year, which has only confirmed what I already knew.

Edibled made from high THC / low CBD strains work best for me for sleep. The only time I want higher levels of CBD is when I need pain relief along with help staying asleep. CBD helped a lot when I was recovering from surgery this spring.

I believe that daily use can lead to decreased sleep quality over time. I don't see any downsides to using it twice a week. Friday and Saturday nights are when I get the longest and most refreshing nights of sleep. I have more than 20 years of experience with this. I've been wearing a smart watch that tracks my sleep for the last year, which has only confirmed what I already knew.

Edibled made from high THC / low CBD strains work best for me for sleep. The only time I want higher levels of CBD is when I need pain relief along with help staying asleep. CBD helped a lot when I was scary nightmares.recovering from surgery this spring.

Lots of people report that THC reduces or even eliminates dreaming and when chronic users suddenly stop they have epic, scary nightmares for a while. Neither THC or CBD have eliminated my nightmares or dreams in general for some reason.

I remembered reading stuff like this, makes you wonder how "good" chronic use is.

Attachments

• QuickScreencapture_20200616-202840.png
    QuickScreencapture_20200616-202840.png
    470 KB · Views: 6
  • QuickScreencapture_20200616-202926.png
    QuickScreencapture_20200616-202926.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 6
Thoughts on this?

**broken link removed**

I like it myself but many are so emotionally invested in this herb they will not accept any negative effects. What's interesting is that the author says CBD by itself does nothing positive for sleep, according to studies. But tons of users claim it definitely does help.
thats why i said decarb your own hemp.. the hemp contains enough cannabinoids(thc/cbd/terps) to create whats called an entourage effect.
hemp contains a small amount of thc, but enough to work medicinally when combined with cbd.
cbd by itself is practically useless. you need a bit of thc.

Have you felt the need to up the dose at all? Or does the same dose always works well? Do you always feel refreshed upon wake?
Never really thought that I have had to increase the dose but on occasion I will add 10mg melatonin especially if I hit the sack a little early plus the added GH benefit. Refreshed?....when I get ta bed at a reasonable time....yes. But due to my erratic work schedule and my body clock getting me up at 5:30...I still fell I am getting good quality REM sleep but sometimes not quite enough.

I think the dose depends on if your running certain supplements and if your in a deep cut. When I am in a deep cut, I don't sleep well at all.
I concur....say your cycling some tren....that will have an effect on your sleep so increasing the dose a bit may be beneficial.

Get Xanax from Dr but after script ran out they want me to jump through hoops to get a new one; see a physiatrist etc...insurance has not kicked back in since lock down so waiting for that. Do you have a contact for Trazodone? Thanks
Xanax will definitely knock ya out but if ya ever want to switch to something else weening off can be a nightmare.

long gone are the days of decarbing your flower in the oven, and smelling up the house.
buy your federally LEGAL hemp flower from any local/online source.
throw it into the below machine, and out comes your infused oil/butter/etc.

https://shop.levooil.com/

Get Xanax from Dr but after script ran out they want me to jump through hoops to get a new one; see a physiatrist etc...insurance has not kicked back in since lock down so waiting for that. Do you have a contact for Trazodone? Thanks

A lot of doctors dont want to prescribe it anymore and be VERY careful of benzo tabs that you don't know their exact origin. Many contain Fenantyl which can be deadly.

I was looking into this last week and came across these four which aren't too difficult to obtain:

Trazodone (50mg)
Hydroxyzine (Vistaril, 25mg)
Eszopiclone (Lunesta, 3mg)
Quetiapine (Seroquel, 12.5mg)

Only have experience with the first two and like trazodone more. Hydroxyzine I tried recently and stacked with Benadryl (normally take 75-100 mg every night) but lowered the Benadryl to 25 mg. Had about 6 nightmares in the span of an hour and woke up to take more Benadryl. Thought for sure I'd end up in the loony bin if I had to endure another 8 hours of those nightmares.

thats why i said decarb your own hemp.. the hemp contains enough cannabinoids(thc/cbd/terps) to create whats called an entourage effect.
hemp contains a small amount of thc, but enough to work medicinally when combined with cbd.
cbd by itself is practically useless. you need a bit of thc.
This is what my dad has learned. He has MS and has lost the ability to walk. Suffers from muscle spasms all day. CBD alone did nothing, but when he got strains with THC it worked wonders for him.

Interesting reading this thread. Just bought some Calm off amazon I have heard people rave about. Pretty taste powder. I classify myself as an absolute terrible sleeper getting 5-6 hours off and on. Even just using the recommended 2 teaspoon serving, through 3 nights of this stuff im waking up only once to pee and sleeping 8-9 hours. Im actually in shock lol

25mg of seroquel here - I tried Trazadone but woke up with massive headaches

Does seroquel give you any sides? How many hours of sleep do you get on it? You feel refreshed in the morning?

No sides- I take it around 730-8 and get to bed by 9-930 and fall right to sleep then get up around 6 and feel good majority of days.

Youll have to experiment unfortunately to see what works for you...seroquel was the 3rd med I tried (i forgot what the first one was but it caused headaches, then Trazodone which also caused headaches)

My Mom got a benzo for sleep no problem. (She is with Kaiser.) This has worked good for her
for many years. And they are cheap if insurance won't cover. For some benzos raise a red flag.
I think this is over stated.

A psychiatrist is a bit over kill in my opinion unless you have some underlying psychological
problem. If you already have one, ask him or her.

Or find another doctor?

Trazadone never did a thing for me.

Seroquel works.

Mirtazapine might leave you a bit hungover but works great for sleep.

The 'heavy' meds, keep an eye on your dreams.

There are lots of sleep 'aps' for free that out there that might help relax you.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear