over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleeping aids

fitdawg

Registered
I'm looking for a sponsor who handles supplements/DVD's for sleep. Anyone know of such a sponsor? Thanks ahead of time!

edibles are ever better for sleep... decarb some 'legal' hemp, and you have a sleep aid all day every day.

Edibles work better for me than anything else. Weed interferes with my job performance if I have it every night, though. Right now I'm using trazodone and melatonin during the week and edibles / tinctures on the weekend.

Trazadone works wonders resetting the imbalance in neuro-activity cause by prolonged AAS exposure.

edibles are ever better for sleep... decarb some 'legal' hemp, and you have a sleep aid all day every day.
Smoke some weed.

Thoughts on this?

**broken link removed**

I like it myself but many are so emotionally invested in this herb they will not accept any negative effects. What's interesting is that the author says CBD by itself does nothing positive for sleep, according to studies. But tons of users claim it definitely does help.

There are lots and lots of options out there, a glass of wine or 3 will get you sleepy quick.
The idea is to restore as quickly as possible using as little as possible aids.
AAS by their nature are neuro-stimulatory. Even thought this may be undetected for the first 20 years of use-its something that changes your brain chemistry quiet a bit, Its also what is responsible for 96% of the associated side effects. Its my opinion that if you tackle the neurotransmitter side of thing, and achieve that much missed REM 3&4 sleep which you probably lost after that first cycle( unless you been using opiate). You will start the neuro-restorative process. Folks TRT is for life , make it work FOR YOU not against. Everything said in IMHO.
BTW hypnotics wont take you there.

Why not go to the doctor and get a script? Trazodone is one of the safest sleep medications
Been on traz for about 2yrs now. Works wonders. I was on ambien but asked my MD to switch me over. Traz is also non habit forming opposed to ambien, lunesta, etc. Great for sleep....50mg every night and I sleep like a baby.

Been on traz for about 2yrs now. Works wonders. I was on ambien but asked my MD to switch me over. Traz is also non habit forming opposed to ambien, lunesta, etc. Great for sleep....50mg every night and I sleep like a baby.

Have you felt the need to up the dose at all? Or does the same dose always works well? Do you always feel refreshed upon wake?

Have you felt the need to up the dose at all? Or does the same dose always works well? Do you always feel refreshed upon wake?
I think the dose depends on if your running certain supplements and if your in a deep cut. When I am in a deep cut, I don't sleep well at all.

Weed is very often a great way to get to sleep but it isn't great sleep when they dissect the process.

Not a weed smoker but lots of friends are, this is interesting thank you!

Passionflower is also a good one, along with melatonin, ashwagandha and CBD I go from 3-4 hours a night to 7-8.

Why not go to the doctor and get a script? Trazodone is one of the safest sleep medications
Get Xanax from Dr but after script ran out they want me to jump through hoops to get a new one; see a physiatrist etc...insurance has not kicked back in since lock down so waiting for that. Do you have a contact for Trazodone? Thanks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws