over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleeping on an air mattress

I paid $500 for a memory foam mattress that is thick. Best $500 I ever spent for a mattress. Sleep like a baby.
I bought something similar. Believe it was 5” thick memory foam which I put on top of my mattress. I had to give it away cause it was just too soft for me thus killing my lower back. Felt like heaven when you first laid on it. Which I didn’t have lumbar issues. Actually still have one in my spare bedroom and also in my son’s room too.

Cage

I bought something similar. Believe it was 5” thick memory foam which I put on top of my mattress. I had to give it away cause it was just too soft for me thus killing my lower back. Felt like heaven when you first laid on it. Which I didn’t have lumbar issues. Actually still have one in my spare bedroom and also in my son’s room too.

Cage

This is a little different. It is about 12 inches. It has a base, then top 5 inches are memory foam. Maybe it doesn't sag as much due to base. My lower back has never been better. One of the best mattresses I ever had. Keep in mind costs in Romania are a lot cheaper too then USA.

I sleep great on an air mattress, it doesnt seem to form the same pressure points that an old school spring mattress does and I can control how firm it is. That being said, Evey time I sleep on one I've been hiking and cutting fire wood for the night so that probably contributes to it.

well it has started to leak, my ass is touching the floor in the AM but still sleep great.

looked at prices on regular mattresses, crazy that 400, 500 + for a mattress. then people buy fancy beds, padding, etc, crazy to think that either...

1. we have evolved backwards so far that we need these luxurious beds to either be able to sleep, or feel like we need them to sleep. people around the world sleep better in a hut, some homeless sleep on the street, indents slept in tents. anyone laying at night on a $500 dollar mattress if you can't sleep its your fault.

2. maybe huge beds and fancy mattresses are something people do for status, like a luxury car, to feel good. because humans don't need to spend that kind of $$ on something to get a good night sleep.

I wonder how much these things cost to make, I guess they have jack them up because People rarely buy mattresses. just not going invest money in something when I may move soon and I don't believe it is necessary

Im sure someone will say "I spent 8k on my mattress and accessories its the best money I ever spent" my response would be someone in the past has slept better in a tent, so thats like using primo and gh to get less gains than someone got on 200mg test

/ Rant LOL

well it has started to leak, my ass is touching the floor in the AM but still sleep great.

looked at prices on regular mattresses, crazy that 400, 500 + for a mattress. then people buy fancy beds, padding, etc, crazy to think that either...

1. we have evolved backwards so far that we need these luxurious beds to either be able to sleep, or feel like we need them to sleep. people around the world sleep better in a hut, some homeless sleep on the street, indents slept in tents. anyone laying at night on a $500 dollar mattress if you can't sleep its your fault.

2. maybe huge beds and fancy mattresses are something people do for status, like a luxury car, to feel good. because humans don't need to spend that kind of $$ on something to get a good night sleep.

I wonder how much these things cost to make, I guess they have jack them up because People rarely buy mattresses. just not going invest money in something when I may move soon and I don't believe it is necessary

Im sure someone will say "I spent 8k on my mattress and accessories its the best money I ever spent" my response would be someone in the past has slept better in a tent, so thats like using primo and gh to get less gains than someone got on 200mg test

/ Rant LOL
its kinda like shoes.
we COULD walk barefoot but lil comfort goes a long way.

F that, eventually your back will start hurting I think. I have been married now 7 years, when we bought our house, the one thing I wanted was a nice mattress. To this day, its my fav thing in the house. Makes all the difference but they can get pricey.

Sleeping on the floor for me almost resets my body if a mattress starts to bother me. Our ancestors did it for years! Nothing like giving the ol' lady ass burn after a fun night! She'll be thinking of you every time she sits down!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws