over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sleeping problem

animal71

Banned
All of us face some sleeping problems, this is kind of a problem being a bodybuilder full of stims, but what can we do about it? We just released an interesting article discussing how to sleep properly and what can be done about insomnia.

Sleep problems and Insomnia in bodybuilding: Sleeping problems and Insomnia - Evolutionary.org

Great article and something a lot of people over look. You can have the best training and diet protocol in the world, but if you aren't sleeping enough and recovering properly, it isn't going to do much.

Myself personally, the biggest thing that made a difference in my sleep quality was reducing my overall stimulant intake, trying to go to bed every night at the same time and really focusing on winding down and relaxing 30-45 minutes before bed.

Every night about 45 minutes before bed I supplement with 2 pills N2sleep from n2bm.com and turn my brain off by spending some time on the forums before I crawl into bed. I turn my work phone and laptop off so my mind has a chance to unwind and relax.
**broken link removed**

not getting enough sleep is absolutely crippling if you are going to build muscle over time.

Thanks! Man it sucks working day and nights! Seems there is no end to the sleeping game!

110% or expect to regret it!

The older I get the more critical I find sleep to just a better life, numerous benefits

I realize how important sleep is as soon as Im done prepping for show, as the stims and powerful aas don't allow for a good night sleep. I feel rested but once i get off everything and REALLY sleep that's when I realize.

Good article. I've used melatonin for years after dealing with issues just trying to get to sleep. Now I fall asleep right away.

Thanks! Man it sucks working day and nights! Seems there is no end to the sleeping game!

Same here. Works rotating shifts keeps my sleep all jacked up. I have been working shift work for 12 year and have never gotten use to it. I have just learned to tolerate it.

If I don't get a good nights sleep (7-8hrs.) Ill try to take a 2 hour "powernap" Get a sleep study done - a lot of BBs have sleep apnea and don't even know it. After I got my CPAP my sleep greatly improved and so did gains. Look into it.

I can really tell how much my body suffers when I get on a bad sleep pattern. Good read

Have to check in for a sleep study in about two hours actually.
I don't know hardly any bodybuilders without some kind of sleep issues.

Sleeping is a must, it's vital essential , and what not.
I do not understand people sleeping 4-5 hrs and saying they feel good. :eek:

Same here. Works rotating shifts keeps my sleep all jacked up. I have been working shift work for 12 year and have never gotten use to it. I have just learned to tolerate it.

I work as a operator for a refinery. What do u do!

Sleeping is a must, it's vital essential , and what not.
I do not understand people sleeping 4-5 hrs and saying they feel good. :eek:
I know it's probably crazy, but that's all I have ever slept. Even through high school and college. I'm currently 42 and I always wake up on my own after about 5 hours at most.

If I stay in bed I just can't sleep, and if I do happen to fall back to sleep, 90% of the time I will wake up to a headache.

But if I get up when I naturally wake up, I feel fine. My doctor and I have talked about it for years and I just accepted it for what it is.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I know it's probably crazy, but that's all I have ever slept. Even through high school and college. I'm currently 42 and I always wake up on my own after about 5 hours at most.

If I stay in bed I just can't sleep, and if I do happen to fall back to sleep, 90% of the time I will wake up to a headache.

But if I get up when I naturally wake up, I feel fine. My doctor and I have talked about it for years and I just accepted it for what it is.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
I'm jealous. I need almost double that or I'm a wreck. I can do it when travelling for a day or two but I get run down quick. It's bad.

When im leaner and dieting I can get away with 7 or 8 but otherwise its at least 9 hours for me and sometimes more on weekends. Thankfully my 3.5 year old son likes to sleep even longer than I do haha

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Started using a cpap in 2008. It crazy how much it helps. When I go hunting for a week 3 x a year by day 4 I'm a mess

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity