over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleeping problems

PeterBobJohn

Registered
I have trouble getting a full nights sleep.
I have tried Rx products such as ambien, et al but want to stay away because of the side effects.
Melatonin does nothing either does any over the counter products, OTC like Tylenol PM.
Any ideas?

I have trouble getting a full nights sleep.
I have tried Rx products such as ambien, et al but want to stay away because of the side effects.
Melatonin does nothing either does any over the counter products, OTC like Tylenol PM.
Any ideas?

I have horrible sleeping habits. I could fall asleep at a red light if I wanted to and I rarely make it through a movie. Mine is primarily because I stay so busy and during the week, I'm lucky to get 4-5 hours a night. On the weekends, I sleep entirely too much.

My boyfriend, on the other hand, has a hard time sleeping and has a Rx for Ambien although he doesn't take it every night.

I'm not sure what your workouts look like, but if I do cardio at night time, I sleep much better (quality) the little while I do. For some people though, it just amps them up.

I have horrible sleeping habits. I could fall asleep at a red light if I wanted to and I rarely make it through a movie. Mine is primarily because I stay so busy and during the week, I'm lucky to get 4-5 hours a night. On the weekends, I sleep entirely too much.

My boyfriend, on the other hand, has a hard time sleeping and has a Rx for Ambien although he doesn't take it every night.

I'm not sure what your workouts look like, but if I do cardio at night time, I sleep much better (quality) the little while I do. For some people though, it just amps them up.

thank you Randa
I workout around 8pm, intense and rather short, i.e. 45 minutes.
I try to lay down around 11pm but wake up at 1am and sleep on and off all night.
I cant take Rx products after leaving my home in the middle of the evening while half asleep (after taking ambien) and going to my neighbors and ringing the doorbell and having no recollection at all.

thank you Randa
I workout around 8pm, intense and rather short, i.e. 45 minutes.
I try to lay down around 11pm but wake up at 1am and sleep on and off all night.
I cant take Rx products after leaving my home in the middle of the evening while half asleep (after taking ambien) and going to my neighbors and ringing the doorbell and having no recollection at all.

Yeah, I'm with you on the avoiding Rx. I try to avoid anything "Night Time" after 6-7pm. It'll keep me drowsy into the next morning and I already have a hard time waking up in the mornings.

My ex-husband used to wake up after sleeping for an hour or two (with a woody... haha) and the doctor used to say that it was when his test levels would naturally increase (vs. most men having morning wood), but after a few elbows to the chest, he was right back to sleep. :D

I don't know... not to get too personal, but maybe something to look into. Safest bet... ask a doctor. (I doubt they'll give you a Rx for marijuana, but rumor has it, it'll relax you. I wouldn't know though. lol)

do yourself a favor and order some somatomax its over the counter i am an ex drug addict my central nervous system is fucked and my sleeping patterns are fucked but since using that product my quality of life has gone up tremendously. also throw in 100mg of 5htp and 500mg of gaba every night and you will be good to go bro.

Good luck!

somatomax? is that OTC at a pharmacy?
what about gaba?
thank you

both otc can get them both on amazon.

true nutrition's sleep aid and a quality mattress. Especially if you are a bigger guy a quality mattress is really important. I like natural latex mattresses.

Have you ever had a sleep study done to test for apnea?

Gaba + melatonin knock me out pretty good. Have you tried working out earlier in the day to see if that is affecting your sleep?

Never tried Gaba, will do that with the 5htp
melatonin does nothing to me.
I am 6 feet 237 lbs right now and sleep on a queen matress with Gfriend who is 5 feet, little thing.
I should get a new mattress
Thank you for the advivce everyone

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear