over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slept with chick after first date

thanks for all the replies

I ended up blowing her off after a few weeks. She is single and forty for a reason! The last time I banged her I did the pullout and she grabbed my wang and put it back in. I ended shooting half my load in her. Right after she said that she was at her best time in her cycle to get knocked up. I had to get rid of her after that. I already have one baby momma drama do Not Need another one.

Thanks for all the great posts in my thread. Next hot chick I will post pic of.

I ended up blowing her off after a few weeks. She is single and forty for a reason! The last time I banged her I did the pullout and she grabbed my wang and put it back in. I ended shooting half my load in her. Right after she said that she was at her best time in her cycle to get knocked up. I had to get rid of her after that. I already have one baby momma drama do Not Need another one.

Considering these new developments you did good in getting rid of her!!

recently (two days ago) I took some girl I met at a bar out and slept with her that night and the next day. we're both around 40 and she is pretty hot (so am I, lol).

anyway, my best friend, who is a female, says the girl is tramp and not worth getting into a serious relationship with. I disagreed with her.

any thoughts, I'd love to hear them.

I wouldn't date a girl I bang on the first night because she will be more inclined to cheat. Then again always try to get her to give it up the first night as a test. If she resists after 2-3 times seeing her, then I would look into the possibility of dating her. Purposely holding off yourself accomplishes nothing

So the last time and every time you had sex with her by your own admission you had unprotected sex with a total stranger??????? WOW, getting her pregnant at this point should be the least of your worries my friend.

I wouldn't date a girl I bang on the first night because she will be more inclined to cheat. Then again always try to get her to give it up the first night as a test. If she resists after 2-3 times seeing her, then I would look into the possibility of dating her. Purposely holding off yourself accomplishes nothing

I can see why you think that, I don't know jack shit about women.

Considering these new developments you did good in getting rid of her!!

i SECOND THAT STATEMENT..You never can tell what a womans intentions are right away, usually after you put distance between you and her and do your own thing and shes on the back burner is when you find out what kind of a crazed psycho she is.. but man hope she didnt make her way around town and pass some shit to you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member