over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slesh’s Maldives Travel Log

Lol you guys just need to build up your tolerance. I used to get paranoia and the munchies bad from even taking one hit off the bong. Now I can eat multiple gummies and work if I need to. Take edibles every night for a few weeks and you’ll be fine.
You’re 100% right, I have the tolerance of a child. 20 I’m functional, 40mg and I’m not leaving the house. 60+ I’m couch locked eating pb out the jar while watching Gilmore Girls with the wife 😂

Feel better from COVID man. It’ll obviously bounce of ya but being stuck at home for a couple days sucks. You probably have zero groceries stocked too due to vacay, so enjoy that Uber eats life 😂

Mannnn that’s a deep question. I’m a few edibles in. I’ll give it a whirl.

So I was married. Wasn’t a fan. Have had a bunch of long term girlfriends but I always dip after a year or so. I’ve been on many many beach/island vacations with all of them. Both solid and not so solid experiences lol. But this trip solo was the first time I did whatever the fuck I wanted whenever the fuck I wanted. First time experiencing something like that before. Every decision was my decision. Didn’t have a female bitching at me. Jesus I hope I don’t sound like a narcissistic sociopath lol.

The other thing that I think is fucking cool and I don’t mean to sound douchie, but nobody ever will do that vacation the way I did. It was truly unique to me. Sure someone has caught fish there and ate it, someone else went to the sand bank, etc. but nobody else woke up every morning jumping in the ocean, did 2 a days at the gym, caught skipjack tuna and parrot fish, had the chef cook it for him, eat hand rolls all day long and alone on a sand bank, fly around the world in a Qsuite lol. I dunno man. Like the combination of everything. I just did so much shit I didn’t expect of myself. It’s a very good feeling. I feel blessed.
Congrats brother. Sounds like an amazing experience. Enjoying your own company is the way to go. Don’t mean to pry but what are your stats? age/weight/height? Keep up the good work. Much respect.

Over the last month I’ve received several PMs and replies to post pics from the trip. I figured why not just do a travel log detailing everything. I’m not on social media and my iMessage/SMS texts are turned off for the week so you fuckers are the only ones I’m in communication with. Having said all that, if the general consensus is this is annoying and obnoxious don’t hesitate to say so and I’ll stop.

Left Miami last night (lol or at least what was last night to me with this crazy fucking time difference). Took the 15 hour red eye on Qatar Airways to Doha. Flight was perfect. Drank a few glasses of champagne before take off, popped a Xanax and after the first meal (filet and shrimp) I passed out. Slept for about 9 hours straight through; even better than I do on my mattress at home lol. Woke up, had an omelette and some fruit and landed 2-3 hours later.

Doha airport is sick. Security was a joke by the way. I could have had a brick of black tar heroin in my bag and they wouldn’t have cared. The mask rule here is also bullshit. Everything I read online was how strict they are; maybe 50% of people actually wore one.

Grabbed a cup of coffee and went right to the gym. Did a round of “fasted” cardio. Made my way to the food court and crushed some of that lamb shank and rice. Chilled for a minute in the lounge, downed some pre workout, dropped a deuce and used the tush spray (got water everywhere). They may treat their woman like garbage but at least you know you’re always licking a clean bootyhole.

Hit the gym again for a quick shoulder/arm pump. Lol I even tried the golf simulator next door. Finished with a shower in the spa. Just crushed some awesome filet and risotto at a random airport restaurant. Now waiting at the gate for flight number 2 to the main Maldives airport. More updates to follow.

PS - I hope these pics display in order…

View attachment 160120View attachment 160121View attachment 160122View attachment 160124View attachment 160125View attachment 160127View attachment 160128View attachment 160129View attachment 160130View attachment 160131
you look great G, we are all living vicariously through your colorful experiences. you deserve it! I recommend all of you guys take some you time and do something nice for yourself, we all deserve it, god bless

This always happens to me. Typically it’s because at first they’re all super grateful for time, attention, gifts, trips, dates, etc.

Give it a year or two, and all of a sudden they’re entitled to it all simply for existing.
They follow the same rule as your boss: show him that you can do something extra and one second later it will added to your daily duties 😁

Congrats brother. Sounds like an amazing experience. Enjoying your own company is the way to go. Don’t mean to pry but what are your stats? age/weight/height? Keep up the good work. Much respect.
36/205ish/5’11

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner