over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin and gh usage

bgmke7

Registered
ok,lets me see what you guys think about this,i posted about this on another board and got some angry responses from people.i started slin a little while back,say around 2 months ago(i know its too long to be on slin)but here is the info:im currently taking 3cc of cyp/wk with 6iu/day of gh split into 2 injects with 50mcg of t3/day.now i have worked my way up to 30units of slin post workout with no problems.i have been getting great results with this but dont want to increase the slin anymore.i take the slin mon thru thurs. i have tried alpha lipoic acid to increase sensitivity but not with my slin shot as it makes me tired and almost go hypo during the day(dont want to risk it yet with my slin shot). my question would be is if i can stay at this dosage because im only taking the slin once a day.my gains still havent stoppped and i would like to ride this out for the summer. is anyone here taking this much slin cause im curious as to why someone gets hypo on 15units and i can take 30units.i have no idea what my bf% is but i have veins in chest ,arms and some in my legs and calves so it cant be too high. also what is the longest someone has stayed on slin without shutting down thier system. thanks
later

oh yeah, one more thing
i have heard not to take your gh shot with your slin shot and i read here that some of you do.i thought gh was destroyed by the presence of slin in the body.i take one shot in the am about 2hrs before i eat breakfast and then i take my second shot before i go to the gym in the evening.its been working but i would like to know the best way.thanks
later

You are not going in hypo at 30IUs either because you are HUGE so you have a lot of weight or you are insulin insensitive. Glucophage fixes that, but you would have to come off the insulin for it.

2months seems like a lot of time but when I asked my doctor about using insulin 4 times a week for one or two shots a day at 15IU if there would be any long term dangers he laughed at me that the dose is too low for that to happen.
Are you feeling OK on the days you don't take the insulin? If yes, then your insulin production should be fine.
I suggest after you come off the insulin to do glucophage for a few months. Actually I beleieve that everyone should be on Glucophage year round as it actually improves someones health and it can prevent adult onset diabetis.

thanks big a for the response
i weigh about 250 pounds and i feel just fine when im not taking the slin on the weekends.i loose some of the extremely swelled feeling but quickly get it back after mondays shot of slin.thanks again for the info about your doc, it makes me feel alot better and when i come off the slin i will definitly have the glucophage on hand.
later

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510