over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin cycle help

nfernoo

Banned
A lil info first:

Tuesday thru Friday I lift once per day.Saturday thru Monday I lift twice per day.
When I slin I usually do twice a day every day for a month (humalog)
I cannot do pre-workout slin no matter what I try.
Lately,Tuesday thru Friday I come home from work completely exhausted. I have to lift immediately after.
If I'm to slin post workout (2 hour work out) I can't get to bed till midnight (when it clears) and wake up early the next day.

My proposal idea:

Saturday thru Monday use slin twice per day as usual.

Tuesday thru Friday use slin in the morning with meals while at work. When i come home, ill take a nap before lifting, and skip slin post work out.

I'm not sure but I don't think my gains will suffer much.
1.ill be getting more sleep.
2.ill be getting better lifts from not being exhausted
after my naps.
3. Possibly reduce insulin resistance.

Thoughts? Help?
Remember, I cannot do prework out.
And even humulin r bothers me during workout.
keep In mind,Ill also be on 9 iu sero's gh a day.

Well the old system is obviously not working for you so to me I would try your proposed one. It sounds fine on paper.

However you haven't mentioned doses? You say you cannot do pre workout no matter what. Have you tried everything? Literally 150g carbs with EAA's in 2 litres of water and sipped it for the entire 2 hour workout? That brings me onto another point... do you have to train for 2 hours? Maybe if you trained less you wouldn't be so tired the next day after work.

Anything that enables you better recovery (more sleep) and better lifts is never a bad thing. What about a pre workout before the gym or is it too late?

Have you thought about replacing some slin shots with high dosed GDA's? You could try them pre workout and trust me with an amino and carb shake and lots of water your fullness won't suffer.

Last edited:
Well the old system is obviously not working for you so to me I would try your proposed one. It sounds fine on paper.

However you haven't mentioned doses? You say you cannot do pre workout no matter what. Have you tried everything? Literally 150g carbs with EAA's in 2 litres of water and sipped it for the entire 2 hour workout? That brings me onto another point... do you have to train for 2 hours? Maybe if you trained less you wouldn't be so tired the next day after work.

Anything that enables you better recovery (more sleep) and better lifts is never a bad thing. What about a pre workout before the gym or is it too late?

Have you thought about replacing some slin shots with high dosed GDA's? You could try them pre workout and trust me with an amino and carb shake and lots of water your fullness won't suffer.

Thanks buddy..

I've tried as lil as 2 iu and still get pukey if I even move too.much. I've tried different carb and protein sources as well.
no go...
As u mentioned, sipping on stuff whole workout.
following many guys protocol suggestions

I've worked out less than two hours. I've changed several things. My job is what exhausts me. :(

Prework out makes me even more sick.
Tne helps prework out but I still end up getting 5 hours
Sleep if that.

I've never been vers on GDA'S
The pump isn't the issue.
It's the shit feeling from slin and filling full during lift.

poweraid/amino feels good.
But slin fucks it up.
But actually fructose seems to do me better with slin.
I thought it wasn't a good idea.

My thoughts (might be dumb) I'm hoping the morning slin helps the muscles trained from night before.Lol

Last edited:
If I was taking 9 IUs of Pharmacy GH a day, I would not need slin at all.

Maybe just try one shot per day post workout and up your IU's. You could do something like mon-Friday and off weekends or take a day off during the week if your worried about insulin resistance. I've heard many people have the same problem with slin. So beneficial if you are able to take it without any reactions but until you figure out what dose works for you at what time of the day with the right carbs or aminos, I would lower the dose and work up from there.

Maybe just try one shot per day post workout and up your IU's. You could do something like mon-Friday and off weekends or take a day off during the week if your worried about insulin resistance. I've heard many people have the same problem with slin. So beneficial if you are able to take it without any reactions but until you figure out what dose works for you at what time of the day with the right carbs or aminos, I would lower the dose and work up from there.

I'm not necessarily worried bout resistance.
I'm more worried about getting to bed at decent hour u yet I can't because of slin

Oh?

In just started. Can u fill me in

Unless you compete, I don't see the point. Not a fan of slin. GH does so much more with test. Your training and DIET will have to be on point though.

The best results I got were 4ius serostim at 6am followed by 10 units Humalin-R a half hour later. I did this same stack again 7 hours later at 1pm when the Humalin-R had cleared. This way you don't need to worry about going hypo at night.
I think 3 times a week dosing would be perfect to limit receptor down regulation for both the insulin and HGH.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131