over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin for big gains-- pre and post

splking1

Registered
Whats up guys i wanted to give you my protocol for slin. I know many might disagree or have other ways of running it. But this is what has worked for me.

First you need to have a meal about an hour before you train. That mean start eating that meal an hour and a half before so that gives you plenty of time to finish.

For me its chicken brown rice and carbanzo beans. With that meal is when i would take the slin.

Now most people dont get is but you need a during the gym drink to help upload that slin to absorb more into your muscle bellies.

My drink is-- 1 scoop of Karybolyn with either cell cem or Im trying a new supplemnt out by NutroBio called Extreme Nitric Stack. Ill give you more feed back on that the more i use it.

Second dose of slin is now with my PWO shake.

Hope that helps. Ask any questions you may have!

Whats up guys i wanted to give you my protocol for slin. I know many might disagree or have other ways of running it. But this is what has worked for me.

First you need to have a meal about an hour before you train. That mean start eating that meal an hour and a half before so that gives you plenty of time to finish.

For me its chicken brown rice and carbanzo beans. With that meal is when i would take the slin.

Now most people dont get is but you need a during the gym drink to help upload that slin to absorb more into your muscle bellies.

My drink is-- 1 scoop of Karybolyn with either cell cem or Im trying a new supplemnt out by NutroBio called Extreme Nitric Stack. Ill give you more feed back on that the more i use it.

Second dose of slin is now with my PWO shake.

Hope that helps. Ask any questions you may have!
Awesome info bro, next time i blast i will be running it similar to this and give it a try. I saw the pics of your rebound from the usa's and damn they were impressive!!!!!

Awesome info bro, next time i blast i will be running it similar to this and give it a try. I saw the pics of your rebound from the usa's and damn they were impressive!!!!!

Its works that is for sure! Dont let those pics leak out. Top secrete :D

Been thinking about slin a lot lately, but for helping me lean down. Basically dose my slin around my carb meals and not my meals around my slin. Would be small amounts of slin but still seems beneficial.

OP what slin are u using?

Any opinions on using it for leaning out?

Been thinking about slin a lot lately, but for helping me lean down. Basically dose my slin around my carb meals and not my meals around my slin. Would be small amounts of slin but still seems beneficial.

i am not kyle but slin can do whatever you want based on what you eat around it. You can get big, get lean, get big and lean. Its all about you and what you do with it. Its just a nutrient shuttle, choose what you are going to shuttle IMO

Bro in all honesty you can use slin and get lean or big. People dont get it and think to much about it. Getting lean has is due to a majority of your diet and cardio. As for taking slin pre gym meal and post workout you should use Humalog. A lot fater acting.

Your saying small amounts how offten and what amount are you thinking?

Bro in all honesty you can use slin and get lean or big. People dont get it and think to much about it. Getting lean has is due to a majority of your diet and cardio. As for taking slin pre gym meal and post workout you should use Humalog. A lot fater acting.

Your saying small amounts how offten and what amount are you thinking?

Well my contest diet is based more around fats and proteins but with carbs pre and post wo.

so lets say meal 1-3 were fat and protein meal 4 prewo would be protein and carbs. 50 grams carbs so 5 iu insulin. Then postwo is another 50 grams carbs so another 5iu. Then last meal of the night is protein/fat.

I have read that for 1 iu insulin u need 10 grams carbs. so based on my diet i would use 5 iu pre and post.

Non workout days the carbs are moved to my first meal of the day.

Well my contest diet is based more around fats and proteins but with carbs pre and post wo.

so lets say meal 1-3 were fat and protein meal 4 prewo would be protein and carbs. 50 grams carbs so 5 iu insulin. Then postwo is another 50 grams carbs so another 5iu. Then last meal of the night is protein/fat.

I have read that for 1 iu insulin u need 10 grams carbs. so based on my diet i would use 5 iu pre and post.

Non workout days the carbs are moved to my first meal of the day.

Ok so how many weeks out are you? Im not a believer if your cutting down for a show to run fats in your diet. I would rather have the calories from carbs than the fats. More energy and better ways to cycle carbs if needed to pull the fats off.

Example....my USA diet I only had 1 red meat meal in the morning and that was all the fats for the day.

well November 14th will be my actually start date and ill be dieting for 16 week. I work with Jason Theobald, if u know who that is. Ive been working with him for about a year. Something about my body just diets down better with timed carbs. Then fat and protien meals. An example of a meal would be 220 grams chicken pre cooked and 36 grams almond butter. Im not dead set on using it pre contest but was a though. I def. wanna use it when i rebound though

well November 14th will be my actually start date and ill be dieting for 16 week. I work with Jason Theobald, if u know who that is. Ive been working with him for about a year. Something about my body just diets down better with timed carbs. Then fat and protien meals. An example of a meal would be 220 grams chicken pre cooked and 36 grams almond butter. Im not dead set on using it pre contest but was a though. I def. wanna use it when i rebound though

Yeah I know who he is. To be honest i dont run any slin in contest mode. No real reason to. Let the diet do the work. Now if your carbing up and your body is not holding then the slin is a good idea other than that no real reason to be honest. As for rebound you could use it for about a month then give your body a break

Thats what im thinking too. great gains by the way very motivational and welcome to the GS team..where u from Kyle

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws