over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin for the first time

letz

Registered
So im thinking of using 10iu slin for the first time, i guess 10iu after workout is best, also log? as its quick, but how would u actually do it? 25-50g of protein + 100g of quick carbs?

notsureifserious-jpg.64335

You're not ready for insulin.

If you have to ask you are to lazy to use it.

If your going to use it, do some more research. And start out with less than 10 iu. More like 2-3

P.W.O start out with 2-3 iu's ,if everything is OK pin 5iu until every workout you are using 10 iu

Course before you do start there is ton of info out there to get educated.I for one don't like slin unless i am on GH.

Always make sure you follow it with carb's .

If you ignore insulin usage it can be a very dangerous thing .

I was thinking of banging some heroin for the first time and using 1/2 Gram for my first shot. Any input would be appreciated. :banghead:

I was thinking of banging some heroin for the first time and using 1/2 Gram for my first shot. Any input would be appreciated. :banghead:

hmmm id start with 1/8th gram pre work out and see how ya feel :D

If you can't do the research properly on your own first, no way are you going to do things properly even if someone told you. And why are you wanting to use it?

For a guy with 300+ posts on here I find it funny you'd ask that :) You're free to do what you want, but that's a pretty high dose for a first time and could spell trouble. Try more like 2iu's and see how it feels over the course of 2-4 hours. You can increase it by an iu or two each day until you reach 10 if you feel okay at that dose. 7-10g of fast carbs per iu of slin is a good idea. I've used dextrose with decent results. Anyways, I'm bored so I thought Id give my cents for what its worth. Oh, I've only used Novolin R and post-workout.

LOL at the replies. he prob needed some of that lol
OP don't get to upset by the replies. we are a caring community and these guys are just encouraging you to take your health in your own hands.
having said that, if you choose to start with 10iu here is what will happen: you will go hypo and get hungrier than you have ever been in your life and you will likely gorge on carbs and fluids and fall asleep and prob say its not for you.

OR: use it in lower dose and avoid that ^ scenario PLEASE. its a great tool. but a very high maintenance tool (meaning diet and food availability needs to be there) start low with it. you can always increase later. its not like anything you have tried before. its effects are near immediate and VERY strong effects. I describe it as if I go hypo on slin I would kill someone if they were in the way of me and my fridge lol.
-JS

Seriously with all those posts you should know a bit more. Everyone on here is looking out for you even though it might seem like we are just breaking your balls.

Also while we are on the topic and since it might save your life, its not just 100 grams of carbs for 10iu (that is the typical amount one would use). You also need to time the carbs depending on the type of slin you are using, so its 100 grams of carbs over the duration of time that the insulin is active. Getting them in right before the times the insulin will peak....

Read more, start with 2-3 iu like everyone said and definitely start with 10 grams of carbs per iu, just make sure timing is right.

Read more about it before you try it since you have to ask something like that. I'm thinking your not ready yet .

There's a bad ass slin HGH combo guide online I'll try and post it. I think it was bass killer's?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws