over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin & Gh injection times???

stackdizzy

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey guys I am taking 2 ius of gh 5 times daily 5 on 2 off. I going to take slin 10ius in the morning along with 2 iu gh and 10 after a workout along with another 2 gh! Is this alright??? Or would some other program be better?? Also should I take slin on gh off days?? Any advice would be great thanks

Is that a typo, 2iu's 5 times a day.

I would suggest 2iu's a.m. 2iu's p.m. slin 10iu's a.m. 10 iu's post workout

Also I would only use slin on workout days.

Doing slin 2x a day can develop insulin resistance in many.
I do it post workout only 2-4x wk depending on wheather Im on cycle or off. The gh is probably done best as many times per day as possible and get a good dose before bed. But you could also get away with doing it 2x ED also. And the only reason to do gh 5on 2off is to 'stretch' your stock out. Otherwise ED is best.

I have been working with maverick on Gh times and see to like right before bed and then about 3am

hogg from Meso posted this...

Judging by some of the email I receive - you that are on GH and/or SLIN cycles may be injuring your bodies w/o knowing it. Please understand this before you administer these drugs.
I will say it again: Injecting growth hormone DOES NOT LOWER insulin levels. Upon injecting HGH, HGH antagonizes insulin at receptor sites. In response, your pancreas produces more insulin since injected HGH causes decreased insulin sensitivity, NOT LOWER CIRCULATING LEVELS OF INSULIN. Your pancreas produces MORE insulin to maintain "normal" levels in the body in response to large HGH injections. Then, 3 hours after your injection of HGH, HGH is no longer there to antagonize insulin at receptor sites because the HGH has been metabolized by your liver.
Once the insulin receptors are free, your blood sugar plummets like a rock. The large amount of insulin secreted is now COMPLETELY FREE to attach to once antagonized receptors and the result is high insulin levels, no longer antagonized at receptor sites, which start sucking up glucose. Blood Glucose keeps droping until you get a huge craving for carbohydrates. This occurs 3-5 hours post GH injection.
Now, GH injections must be timed, dosed, and administered carefully or you run into danger of permanently damaging your beta-cells, the cells that produce insulin in your pancreas. High levels of lipids (which HGH releases from fat cells) and high levels of insulin, can damage your beta cells.
Simply put, your pancreas slowly becomes burned out from having to produce so much insulin in response to HGH injections.
The beta-cells produce too much insulin because GH is antagonizing insulin at receptor sites, causing your pancreas to produce more insulin to maintain "normal" levels in your body. If GH is used long enough (by itself w/o exogenous insulin) your pancreas will start to burn out. This can develop into diabetes.
This is why, although a GH/SLIN cycle is very dangerous, using the two in a cycle instead of just running a GH only cycle - gives your pancreas much needed rest. It doesn't run the risk of beta-cell burnout by constantly having to produce more insulin to offset GH's antagonistic effect on insulin receptor sites.
For example, say you inject GH @ 4 iu 2X daily. Your pancreas will produce more insulin. If you use Humulin-R also 2X daily, spaced out properly, your pancreas gets much needed rest during this time. Otherwise, the beta-cells producing insulin in the pancreas may become burned out, and there you have it - DIABETES. You that want to inject GH for 6 months better think it over. If there is a history of Diabetes in your family re-consider it. Hope this clarifies things a little.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws