over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin, HGH and high carbs .. The future of bodybuilding

bigdog123

Banned
After the protein thread I started and the general consensus that you don't need huge amounts of protein to grow muscle we now have worked out moderate protein is all we need.

But the key difference is the ability for one to use slin, HGH and very high carbs to gain extra tissue.

I was a 5'9, 250 man and many friends who compete are bigger and the general consensus is moderate to high GH and a lot of slin... 50-100iu a day with 800-1000g carbs in off season.

The guys now are huge and the main change by a mile is the ability to use these drugs and to assimilate high carbs. Many commentators and pros will say high carbs and slin trump high protein by a mile.

80% the size we are now is slin, carbs and GH driven.

After the protein thread I started and the general consensus that you don't need huge amounts of protein to grow muscle we now have worked out moderate protein is all we need.

But the key difference is the ability for one to use slin, HGH and very high carbs to gain extra tissue.

I was a 5'9, 250 man and many friends who compete are bigger and the general consensus is moderate to high GH and a lot of slin... 50-100iu a day with 800-1000g carbs in off season.

The guys now are huge and the main change by a mile is the ability to use these drugs and to assimilate high carbs. Many commentators and pros will say high carbs and slin trump high protein by a mile.

80% the size we are now is slin, carbs and GH driven.

Can you go into more detail as to how you would use (and what type) slin and GH with such high carbs?

Weights a number and gh/insulin won't do shit for most people but fuck up their structure

"You're not a pro yet, so naturally you convince yourself it's because of this"

Nicely changing narrative at your other thread fitting your agenda. Maybe try making a poll then? Having read nearly everything in it already I thought the general consensus looked a lot more in line of 50/50 rather than what you are making it out to be anyway. What about the point made in the Patrick Tuor interview? Alright Patrick may be low protein proponent but both Hany Rambod and Chad Nicholls have been known to be on the high protein team. Each one of them have worked on more Olympia titles than Patrick on winning a pro contest to my knowledge. Then you have Milos on team high protein and from my recollection Dorian Yates had been on 3g/kilogram and recommended at least 2.5g/kilogram yet another Olympia champion not following your opinion...

On the insulin thing it may be beneficial and changed in a way bodybuilding but again you are changing known general opinion to fit your pov. Would you choose Lee Labrada or Bleu Taylor and Palumbo or Haney?

Why make another thread to further dig your heals in on your previous point??? :unsure:

But then you have someone like Milos who is one of the main people who brought insulin into bodybuilding decades ago and uses it extensively BUT also say that bodybuilder should consume 3-4g protein per kg.

So amazingly enough you can use insulin and intake high protein while not getting fat or consuming so much food you blow your gut out.

You must not have read your last thread thoroughly, there definitely wasn't a consensus for lower protein.. If anything it was 50/50 as posted above. Also, any member with any weight behind their name advocated for higher protein. So where exactly did this low protein consensus come from? Some random posters who we have no idea what they even look like?

Another thing to add, in Fouad's interview with Patrick, he talked about using the lowest protein possible. He spoke about getting guys down from 8-12oz of protein to 6oz. 6oz x 6 meals is still over 2lbs of meat.

Not low protein, but moderate. For me at 250... shoot for 250g, not 500g, it's not needed. 5 meals at 50g a meal for example.

However add in 50iu lantus and fast slin pre and post along with 6iu pharma hgh a day and 800g carbs boom... The above makes 95% of a guy we now see on stage, not the 500g protein. BB now at a top level is driven by high drugs, GH and slin.

granted guys in 80s looked better at 230.. But 255 now is Gh and slin all the way.. Not high protein, not some fancy training method.

Apparently Phil Heath and Ronnie Coleman have been competing in the 19th century gotcha

BB is and always will be 'driven' by genetics.

You could add the above and you know what would happen to you? You'd look like a fatass.

BB is and always will be 'driven' by genetics.

You could add the above and you know what would happen to you? You'd look like a fatass.

wrong

I was 225 on stage and never used hardly any Gh and certainly no where near that much slin, fool.

Genetics are important but so are drugs . Anyone can gain size on drugs

Pro Tip: I wouldn't go around calling someone a fool with that grammar, fool. Never used hardly? Wtf is that? Did you mean barely used any

Take all the drugs you want. Any genetically gifted BB can take minimal gear and blow you away.

You obviously have it all figured out. GL to you.

Slin and mega-carbs would me me a big fatty, not bring me closer to my goals :p

Pro Tip: I wouldn't go around calling someone a fool with that grammar, fool. Never used hardly? Wtf is that? Did you mean barely used any

Take all the drugs you want. Any genetically gifted BB can take minimal gear and blow you away.

You obviously have it all figured out. GL to you.

hardly - check it out. It means scarcely, used to an insignificant degree.

All the top guys are on high slin... You don't reach 250 on stage at a normal height on just AAS .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131