over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin, HGH and high carbs .. The future of bodybuilding

Genetics dictates how people will respond to training and drugs too. At the end of the day, 80% genetics. Some people will never look good, others cant not look good.

I'm certainly not genetically gifted for bodybuilding, but insulin along with my highest-ever daily carb intake got me to my biggest and leanest offseason, peaking at 259lbs., and it helped me put on 18lbs. LBM, Dexa-verified, over the last 12 months. I actually didn't tolerate carbs well early on, but as I've continued to improve my body composition through the years, added more muscle and stayed leaner all year, I've handled them better and better.

I did a lot of reading on insulin use here and other places before starting, and you read many accounts of getting fat, bloated, holding water subcutaneous water, etc. But I question how many of these people put themselves in the right position to get the most out of it.

If you're not single digit body fat and coming off a period of lower calories, particularly lower carbohydrates, you're not putting yourself in the best position to benefit from insulin. Nobody should be surprised that insulin made them fat if they start it 2/3 the way through their offseason when they're already over 10% body fat.

I'm certainly not genetically gifted for bodybuilding, but insulin along with my highest-ever daily carb intake got me to my biggest and leanest offseason, peaking at 259lbs., and it helped me put on 18lbs. LBM, Dexa-verified, over the last 12 months. I actually didn't tolerate carbs well early on, but as I've continued to improve my body composition through the years, added more muscle and stayed leaner all year, I've handled them better and better.

I did a lot of reading on insulin use here and other places before starting, and you read many accounts of getting fat, bloated, holding water subcutaneous water, etc. But I question how many of these people put themselves in the right position to get the most out of it.

If you're not single digit body fat and coming off a period of lower calories, particularly lower carbohydrates, you're not putting yourself in the best position to benefit from insulin. Nobody should be surprised that insulin made them fat if they start it 2/3 the way through their offseason when they're already over 10% body fat.

You make some good points. I completely agree that one needs to prime the body prior to any slin use.

What insulin type did you use to get to 259lbs in good condition?

You make some good points. I completely agree that one needs to prime the body prior to any slin use.

What insulin type did you use to get to 259lbs in good condition?

Humulin R.

I've used Humulin N a handful of times deep in my offseason when carbs were real high, but Humulin R is what I rely on.

After the protein thread I started and the general consensus that you don't need huge amounts of protein to grow muscle we now have worked out moderate protein is all we need.

But the key difference is the ability for one to use slin, HGH and very high carbs to gain extra tissue.

I was a 5'9, 250 man and many friends who compete are bigger and the general consensus is moderate to high GH and a lot of slin... 50-100iu a day with 800-1000g carbs in off season.

The guys now are huge and the main change by a mile is the ability to use these drugs and to assimilate high carbs. Many commentators and pros will say high carbs and slin trump high protein by a mile.

80% the size we are now is slin, carbs and GH driven.

There are different factors that go into protein synthesis - Genetics, amount of aas used, if there is slin/gh involved, probiotics, etc.

Juice works in 2 ways- it stimulates your CNS so you can lift more weights, which creates greater stimulus for growth, and also by increasing protein synthesis.

If somebody is gonna push higher doses, that is probably going to help them be able to convert more of the protein/calories they consume into muscle.

Any "science" that says "the human body can only handle X amount of protein at once" stated in a 1 size fits all manner is pure bullshit because to my knowledge, there is not a single study that takes ALL of those factors into consideration.

I can bet the guys pushing high doses and getting huge are not just eating 1g of protein per lb of body weight, and i would also bet the guys using low moderate doses and eating 2g per are probably getting a bit fluffy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131