over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin ? once and for all

M

Mr Pickels

Ok, I know this annoy some but its pretty important. I keep hearing that insulin is legal to buy without an Rx. Thing is, everytime I'm ready to run to wally world and get a bottle I keep seeing the Humulin bottle that I have and it says Rx only on it. I know a few guys have gotten a bottle even after the clerk has refused b/c they got the phamacist to come help them.

So is the Humulag legal to get w/out Rx or is it just the other types of slin??? I'd rather not get arrested for buying slin and the only other place I know of that I can get it from is overseas and I don't like ordering overseas.

Thanks bros. Stay safe. :)

I've bought humilin(sp) at the pharmacy at the grocery store before no script needed .but for humalog 1 is needed. By the way thats in Fla. so I don't know about other places. J.R.

slin

you can buy the humalin-r, but the humalog you need a rx.i think this is true almost everywhere.

ok, that's what i thought..... do you guys think it would be a noticeable difference between using the two???

i can get the foreign version of humalog but i'd like to get it domestically... i would get the humulin R if it works just as good... not sure if the faster acting Humalog is THAT much better???

any ideas?

Unless your experienced with insulin use I would stay away from humalog. For the reason that it acts so fast in some people you may not know what to expect or time your eating just right. Go with the HumulinR and call it good. Everywhere I go the insulin is in a little glass cooler infront of the pharmacy. You don't even need to get anyone to help you as it isn't a prescription item. If anyone gives you any shit, just tell them to have a nice day and go on about your business.

Armageddon said:
Unless your experienced with insulin use I would stay away from humalog. For the reason that it acts so fast in some people you may not know what to expect or time your eating just right. Go with the HumulinR and call it good. Everywhere I go the insulin is in a little glass cooler infront of the pharmacy. You don't even need to get anyone to help you as it isn't a prescription item. If anyone gives you any shit, just tell them to have a nice day and go on about your business.

i used humalog before.... but my bottle got warm and now i dont get that feeling the first few times i used it (4iu)... i felt all pumped up... now nothing... i got it from my diabetic friend before but he moved across country now so i cant get it.... i'll go check out the pharms around here

:)

if you use humalog.... make sure you know your body.... the general rule of thumb is 10carb to 1 iu of slin, but that is not a standard by any means. Also someone told me if you inject hum-r IM that it acts like humalog.... not sure on that one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131